AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-09, 14:18   Link #301
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Holy woman, labyrinth, swords...

I have nothing
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 14:42   Link #302
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Guys…I know you want to talk about the Orc but maybe you should…I don't know…make a new thread specifically for that series instead of discussing it here…it's kinda…
Old 2016-02-09, 18:14   Link #303
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

So I just finished reading the Misaki SS, and then remembered that Kamachi wanted to destroy Touma's 'sanctuaries', what if the SS was foreshadowing for the true destruction of AC?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 18:42   Link #304
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
So I just finished reading the Misaki SS, and then remembered that Kamachi wanted to destroy Touma's 'sanctuaries', what if the SS was foreshadowing for the true destruction of AC?
I don't think that will happen unto the end of Index because I don't think Crowley will let that happen.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 19:34   Link #305
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

NT15 Synopsis

激闘から一夜明け、『右手』を巡る因縁の相手、上条と上里は同じ学食で献立片手に睨み合う!?  一方、街に 現れる半裸レインコートの少女。その正体は上里も恐れる妹で――!?

At the end of a night of fierce fighting, the two people whose fate is tied with their "right hand", Kamijou Touma and Kamisato Kakeru, exchange glares with each other, menu on one hand, in a school cafeteria!? Meanwhile, a half-naked girl on a raincoat appears in the city. This girl in fact a little sister that even Kamisato is afraid of...!?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 20:06   Link #306
Requiem-x
The slacking one

School cafeteria, eh? I'd say that's another sanctuary destroyed, but High Priest got there first. In fact, it should still be destroyed AC's cleanup crew works fast. And of course, if Kamisato's there, at least some of his haremettes are sure to follow. Delta Force is about to meet some new powerful enemies

I don't know why I'm surprised at the half naked part, but I am.
Old 2016-02-09, 20:31   Link #307
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
NT15 Synopsis

激闘から一夜明け、『右手』を巡る因縁の相手、上条と上里は同じ学食で献立片手に睨み合う!?  一方、街に 現れる半裸レインコートの少女。その正体は上里も恐れる妹で――!?

At the end of a night of fierce fighting, the two people whose fate is tied with their "right hand", Kamijou Touma and Kamisato Kakeru, exchange glares with each other, menu on one hand, in a school cafeteria!? Meanwhile, a half-naked girl on a raincoat appears in the city. This girl in fact a little sister that even Kamisato is afraid of...!?
Touma almost starved last volume lol after fighting all day for two days. I feel like Kamachi has become quite sadistic towards Touma. This started a while ago... but lately it has just gotten quite absurd lol. Even his groceries were destroyed once again... I'm just going to say this again: why is he still alive? After running from the High Priest with Misaka and then fighting Kakeru he should be half dead by now... well I suppose he has always had pretty decent stamina... Too bad Index doesn't seem to have those nice rejuvenation pods that DBZ has... (actually Aleister probably has one lol), but it doesn't seem to have them for poor people like Touma lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
School cafeteria, eh? I'd say that's another sanctuary destroyed, but High Priest got there first. In fact, it should still be destroyed AC's cleanup crew works fast. And of course, if Kamisato's there, at least some of his haremettes are sure to follow. Delta Force is about to meet some new powerful enemies

I honestly think that this is happening somewhere else. Maybe this will be happening at Accelerator's old school, Last Order's/Fremea's current school, Kazakiri's school? That'd be a nice twist. Also, after I said that, I have a sinking feeling that at some point Kakeru will try to mess with Kazakiri and Index will go nuts in response... I don't think that this is happening in the Tokiwadai district since even though the place is in ruins, Touma would still be inconspicuous if he went there and people would be on high alert for sketchy prowlers even if people were desperately looking for food around AC...

I feel like there are plenty of possibilities... for the school... and maybe the school won't matter at all... or maybe the school will be the school from Volume 2 and Himegami will actually be important... *gasp*

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 20:40   Link #308
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Touma should be saying what Quenser did at some point:
“I’m gonna die…I’m really gonna die, dammit! Why haven’t I died yet after all this!? I’m fucking amazing!!”
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 20:43   Link #309
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Touma should be saying what Quenser did at some point:
“I’m gonna die…I’m really gonna die, dammit! Why haven’t I died yet after all this!? I’m fucking amazing!!”
LOL. I don't think I read that part yet... That's hilarious! Though I have to say... that Touma is way too humble for that to happen... lol. The most arrogant he has ever gotten is when he tried to fight back against Index about food and then utterly failed recently... and earlier back in NT...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2016-02-09, 20:56   Link #310
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

It's from volume 6! He has cussed numerous times so it'd wouldn't be out of character at least.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 21:09   Link #311
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:

Really, only half of the school was actually destroyed. So, while the High Priest has destroyed half of the sanctuary, it's time for half-naked raincoat girl to destroy the second half.
Old 2016-02-09, 22:32   Link #312
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Really, only half of the school was actually destroyed. So, while the High Priest has destroyed half of the sanctuary, it's time for half-naked raincoat girl to destroy the second half.
Why do people think it'll be his school. It doesn't seem likely to me... Though maybe I'm wrong. I honestly think that it'll be happening in a different school that wasn't almost destroyed by a corpse of a mummy...

Old 2016-02-09, 22:34   Link #313
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Why do people think it'll be his school. It doesn't seem likely to me... Though maybe I'm wrong. I honestly think that it'll be happening in a different school that wasn't almost destroyed by a corpse of a mummy...
Because it would be less funny that way, and maybe just as important, it would mean Touma is getting some leniency from life. It's possible, but not the most likely.

Also, a mummy is a corpse. Redundancy. Sorry, I had to bring it up.
Old 2016-02-09, 23:28   Link #314
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Because it would be less funny that way, and maybe just as important, it would mean Touma is getting some leniency from life. It's possible, but not the most likely.

Also, a mummy is a corpse. Redundancy. Sorry, I had to bring it up.
lol the redundancy was on purpose... Though it probably only sounded good because I'm so tired... :/

Anyway... I'm just not expecting the school because it was already attacked and because Kamachi already said more sacred places to Touma will be attacked... So I'm assuming it'll be somewhere else...

Though I want to see it happen someone else cool...

Old 2016-02-09, 23:35   Link #315
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
lol the redundancy was on purpose... Though it probably only sounded good because I'm so tired... :/

Anyway... I'm just not expecting the school because it was already attacked and because Kamachi already said more sacred places to Touma will be attacked... So I'm assuming it'll be somewhere else...

Though I want to see it happen someone else cool...
It doesn't have to happen every single time. Besides, it doesn't have to be straight up destroying. Komoe's place is probably still in one piece.
Old 2016-02-09, 23:57   Link #316
Richocet
Lover of Purity

It might be his bathtub cuz that's where he sleeps
Old 2016-02-10, 00:28   Link #317
DragonXX

So we are only on Dec.4 in index world. The frog face doctor is still amazing. I want to know what school there at, or did they really fix Touma school in one night or are all the people at Touma school being force to go to other schools until Touma School is rebuild.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 03:17   Link #318
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
So we are only on Dec.4 in index world. The frog face doctor is still amazing. I want to know what school there at, or did they really fix Touma school in one night or are all the people at Touma school being force to go to other schools until Touma School is rebuild.
Can you believe it? It's only been half a year since the first volume. SISTERS project, Angel fall, WWIII, gremlin invasion, Othinus destroying and reshaping the universe. That is a lot to go through in just half a freaking year.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 06:00   Link #319
mark1246

So.....is BuuBuu a real person or an NPC in this world to Beatrice, still confuse? thanks
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 13:11   Link #320
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Can you believe it? It's only been half a year since the first volume. SISTERS project, Angel fall, WWIII, gremlin invasion, Othinus destroying and reshaping the universe. That is a lot to go through in just half a freaking year.
Yeah, I've thought about this sort of thing before... though it's a bit unfair since NT 9 took about 10,000 years... probably... so... I'm not entirely sure if what you say is fair to believe. Though the amount of time that passed in reality is indeed ~6 months (in-universe ). Lol and a lot more stuff happened than just what you mentioned.

Kamachi definitely is taking advantage though of the fact that AC can create new technology so damn quickly because it has gotten so advanced by now... otherwise, this sort of plot progression really wouldn't be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
So.....is BuuBuu a real person or an NPC in this world to Beatrice, still confuse? thanks
Lol Buubuu just makes me think of Stella Glow. That's going to be hard to disassociate... not that that's a bad thing though. Associating good things with good things is always fun.