AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-07-27, 02:19   Link #61
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I like Orisaka Fumiko. Her voice has variety. From the snobbish Pacifica Kasull (Scrapped Princess) to the calm and reserved Ciel (Tsukihime), to the soft and gentle Chise (Saikano) she can pretty much tackle any types of characters.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 12:48   Link #62
Windpaths
Mirror Alchemist

子安武人(Koyasu Takehito)
Hotohori from Fushigiyuugi
Aya from Weiss

石田 彰(Ishida Akira)
Athrun from Gundam Seed
And loads of Drama CDs (such as the most most sad "Silver Requiem")

岩男潤子(Iwao Junko)
Tomoe from Rurouni Kenshin (love her voice!)
Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura

涼風真世(Ryoufu Mayo)
Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin

and these days... how can I not worship the CV for Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist... Park Romi
Windpaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 10:27   Link #63
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Paku Romi
Yamaguchi Kappei
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 10:59   Link #64
_yeah
poseur

Uh... I'm a big Horie Yui fanboy myself.

Looks like she's getting mostly minor roles in terms of the October season, though.
_yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 23:58   Link #65
Kevena

Being a Gundam and a Saint Seiya fan I gotta say my fav is Toru Furuya, he did voices for Amuro Ray and Seiya and he's got a really unique voice IMO.
Kevena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 09:36   Link #66
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubby
I don't know about you guys but whenver I hear someone overly used such as Horie Yui, I automatically think of Lova Hina which totally takes me out of whatever anime I was watching at the time.
I'm like that with Hayashibara Megumi, Kawasumi Ayako, and Seki Tomokazu. And I can't wait to see how many crazed fans will try to kill me for hating these popular seiyuu.

I have a couple faves, but above all of them would have to be Kikuchi Masami, best known as Tenchi from the Tenchi series and Keiichi from Aa! Megami-sama! I don't know, I just love his voice.^.^;;
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 21:44   Link #67
The Yellow Dwarf

Hayashibara Megumi - Too famous.

Ueda Kana - First as Kohaku in Tsukihime, then Reika in Green Green, and I just found out she's also voiced Fukuzawa Yumi in Maria-sama ga Miteru

Toyoguchi Megumi - Voiced two of my favorite characters: Satou Sei in Marimite and Machida Ayaka in Stellvia.

Wakamoto Norio - Johnny in the 2D fighter game Guilty Gear, Chiyo-chan's dad in Azumanga Daiou.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 07:26   Link #68
Sakaki Nijuro

Exclamation

I also like Wakamoto Norio and Megumi Hayashibara!
Wakamoto's role of the movie "Metropolis" was cool but also sad.
And it made me surprised that Rei in "Evangelion" and Faye Valentine of "bebop" was purformed by same actress, Megumi Hayashibara...

My favorites are Koichi Yamadera(Ryoji Kaji in "Evangelion", Togusa in "Ghost in the shell/攻殻機動隊") and Akio Otsuka(Nemo in "nadia") . And recently, 3 main characters of Tokyo godfathers did a good voice performance, I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dwarf
Hayashibara Megumi - Too famous.

Ueda Kana - First as Kohaku in Tsukihime, then Reika in Green Green, and I just found out she's also voiced Fukuzawa Yumi in Maria-sama ga Miteru

Toyoguchi Megumi - Voiced two of my favorite characters: Satou Sei in Marimite and Machida Ayaka in Stellvia.

Wakamoto Norio - Johnny in the 2D fighter game Guilty Gear, Chiyo-chan's dad in Azumanga Daiou.
Sakaki Nijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 21:17   Link #69
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Wakamoto Norio= Onsokomaru of Ninnin ga Shinobuden Seems he ad lib most of his lines there
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:27   Link #70
The Yellow Dwarf

Wakamoto Norio also did Nagamimi in Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari. I just love his voice, it's so sexy.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 21:17   Link #71
Dryhart

The one that i really like is Horie Yui..... Her voice is very......i can't express it ........ also i'm a big fans of Megumi Hayashibara......what i like about the two of them is their voice in anime and the song thta they sang.....is very beautiful and amasing.......
Dryhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 09:38   Link #72
LK_LoA

Chiwa Saitou has done charming innocence (Kokoro), emotional but with a heart of gold (Anita King, Natsumi, Komachi, Kirie), smart meganeko (Neneko) but this is her best role ever... Hazuki in Tsukuyomi.
This role gives her the full spectrum needed to potray a nekomimi gothic lolita vampire!
Wheeee!

Anyone here like Mariko Kouda?
LK_LoA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 14:36   Link #73
seiftis
~defying fate

Aya Hisakawa - Kero (CCS), Yuki (Fruits Basket), Rimelda (Madlax), Chloe (Noir), Takius (Ragnarok)

Rie Tanaka - Chii (Chobits), Sei (Baku-Ten), Towa (D.N.Angel), Lacus (Gundam Seed/Destiny)

Kuwashima Houko -Sai (Angelic Layer), Minoru (Chobits), Sango (InuYasha), Margaret (Madlax), Kirika (Noir), Stellar (G.S Destiny)

Fumiko Orikasa - Rukia (Bleach), Yuzuki (Chobits), Hikari (Haibane Renmei)

Maaya Sakamoto - Lunamaria (G.S Destiny), Reika (RahXephon), Aura (.hack// )

Seki Tomokazu - Touya (CCS), Sousuke (FMP), Chichiri (F.Yuugi), Yuuichi (My-HiME), Yzak (G.Seed), Haru (Rave)

Last edited by seiftis; 2004-11-02 at 14:50.
seiftis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 15:01   Link #74
Mr. Shabaz
Lazy Member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shabaz
You can add in another vote for Horie Yui. Not just the voices she does, but I really enjoy all of her songs as well.
Mr. Shabaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 15:39   Link #75
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
My fave seiyuus:

Female:
-- Kawasumi Ayako: Mahoro (Mahormatic), Fuu (Samurai Champloo), Hikari (Kono Minikuku wo Utsukushii Sekai), Morgan le Fay (Ah! My Goddess the Movie), Kaede (2x2 = Shinobuden), Sakuraba Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi), Himemiya Chikane (Kannaduki no Miko), Kamigishi Akari (To Hearts)

-- Nakahara Mai: Tokiha Mai (Mai HiME), Miu (DearS), Kasugano Midori (Midori no Hibi), Miyafuji Miina (Onegai Twins)

-- Shimizu Ai: Mikoto (Mai HiME), Ren (DearS), Minawa (Mahoromatic), Odonera Karen (Onegai Twins)

-- Horie Yui: Narusegawa Naru (Love Hina), Sawachika Eri (School Rumble), Shiina Yuya (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket)

-- Kikuko Inoue: Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess), Chitose Hibiya (Chobits), Kazami Mizuho (Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins)

-- Saeko Chiba: Azmaria Hendrick (Chrno Crusade), Kuga Natsuki (Mai HiME)

-- Orikasa Fumiko: Ciel (Shingetsusan Tsukihime), Chise (Seishuu Heki Kanojo), Victoria Ceras (Hellsing). Meia Gisborn (Vandread)

Male:
-- Wakamoto Norio: Chiyo no Chichi (Azumanga Daioh), Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), Onsokumaru (2x2 = Shinobuden), Mechazaea Shinichi (Sakikage!! Cromartie High)

-- Tomokazu Seni: Sagara Sousuke (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu?), Souma Kyo (Fruits Basket), Tate Yuiichi (Mai HiME), Van Fanel (Vision of Escaflowne)

-- Shuuichi Ikeda: Seijuro Hiko (Rurouni Kenshin), Natsume Shin (Tenjou Tenge),
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 19:16   Link #76
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Hmmm... I can think of three at the moment.

Junichi Suwabe - My favorite role of his is Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist; in fact, that role may just be the second greatest piece of voice acting I've ever witnessed. Junichi Suwabe is also Katana in Gad Guard, although his role is considerably easier in Gad Guard than it is in Fullmetal Alchemist, if you know what kind of a character Greed is.

Romi Paku - She is Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and Katsushirou in Samurai 7. She also plays Temari in Naruto, although she doesn't shine particularly in that one. Although I haven't seen her in these roles, she is also Hitsugaya Toushiro in Bleach and Ren Tao in Shaman King. I love her because she is great at being angsty (think Ed and Katsushirou) .

Kouji Ishii grabs my number one favorite voice acting job with Lord Hamdo in Now and Then, Here and There. *Anyone* who has seen that series probably agrees with me. I have also enjoyed his performance as older Tokaki and Mitsukake in Fushigi Yuugi, and even more than those two, Oscar in FFU.

So...
1. Kouji Ishii
2. Junichi Suwabe
3. Romi Paku
Fighter Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 07:52   Link #77
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Ha ha, I'm still the only loser person who thinks Kikuchi Masami-sama is seiyuu god!

Where's he been these days, anyway? It's like he disappeared or something. Either way, it doesn't seem like he's voice acting very much these days, save Gonjiki no Gash Bell, unless that's ended already. X.x;;
Old 2004-11-16, 05:47   Link #78
LK_LoA

Anyone here go for Mizuki Nana?
LK_LoA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 10:23   Link #79
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Haven't heard of her, actually. What has she done?
Old 2004-11-16, 10:54   Link #80
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi-chan
Haven't heard of her, actually. What has she done?
Mizuki Nana?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ple.php?id=436

Moe overload
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote