AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-05, 14:37   Link #501
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

There may be some IP reason for the CD not being even solicited yet and whatever it is it's probably not good. Maybe it will come out eventually.
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 16:55   Link #502
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
Shut up you all! The strongest gold saint is in Saint Seiya Next Dimension, Ikki said it, he's the strongest ennemy he ever fights against...

I will not tell you his sign...
Nah, I see him in the same level as Saga, that said, in chapter 41 Ikki looked like a noob shouting things like "oh, he is attacking me at the speed of light!" , seriously?
Ikki you got Galaxian-Explosioned by Saga (and later on by Kanon) into the oblivion after a illusion fight, sent to another dimension not one but 2 times! , disposed of your 5 senses and returned from different kind of hells made by Shaka, fought one of those frigging Kyoto who Seiya barely got to damage and won, yet he face a familiar enemy and bites the dust so easily, well, at least Kuru's blog shows a chapter 42 preview where Ikki gets Galaxian-Explosioned a third time in the series blowing up the Temple's roof, once again, hope he learned the "the same technique won't work on a Saint" a second time or else I'll be deeply dissapointed by the mangaka, not the character.

I think I need a Next Dimension's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Anyone know if/when an OP single will appear for this show?
I don't know maybe anime's website or TV Asahi will reveal it soon, there is no Ending Theme yet .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 20:11   Link #503
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

C'mon, we all know Ikki has problems with deeply ingrained traumas. Gemini is just one of thankfully few.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 06:34   Link #504
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

We have official confirmation that Shun will appear in episode 12.

Bad news (?) is that Shun's seiyuu is going to be changed yet again, he will be voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi in Omega.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:27   Link #505
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Yeah, i was expecting to hear Ryo Horikawa again. But hey, at least it's Kamiya...and not that awful, AWFUL voice actor they gave him for Inferno and Elysios.

..since he's getting such a major VA, maybe Shun will play a big role..?
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:31   Link #506
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kamiyan? Could have been worse, I guess. I don't get why they didn't bring back Ryo Horikawa though. The excuse for firing the original cast was that they sounded too old, which shouldn't be a problem anymore given that the series takes places decades after the first.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:43   Link #507
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

So, what are the chances that
Spoiler:

:/

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 12:40   Link #508
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
C'mon, we all know Ikki has problems with deeply ingrained traumas. Gemini is just one of thankfully few.
Chapter 42 is out... poor Ikki ;_________________;. At least he stopped for first time the Galaxian Explosion with this bare hands .
Old 2012-06-06, 13:14   Link #509
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
We have official confirmation that Shun will appear in episode 12.

Bad news (?) is that Shun's seiyuu is going to be changed yet again, he will be voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi in Omega.
Hmmm....I don't know man, Shun is strong but at the same time girly. I know I'm just gonna hear Araragi talking through Shun.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 15:17   Link #510
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So, what are the chances that
Spoiler:

:/
And consequently confirm Shun as being straight? None

Gotta keep the fangirls dreaming.
Old 2012-06-06, 18:50   Link #511
Miraluka
Banned

Shun's art design.
Old 2012-06-06, 20:47   Link #512
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Straight from Animage and other magazines, a few short spoilers for the next batch of episodes:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Hmmm....I don't know man, Shun is strong but at the same time girly. I know I'm just gonna hear Araragi talking through Shun.
Kamiya voiced Albafica in Lost Canvas, he's no stranger to androgyne Saints.

Last edited by Goty; 2012-06-06 at 23:48.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 22:57   Link #513
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Nah, I see him in the same level as Saga, that said, in chapter 41 Ikki looked like a noob shouting things like "oh, he is attacking me at the speed of light!" , seriously?
Ikki you got Galaxian-Explosioned by Saga (and later on by Kanon) into the oblivion after a illusion fight, sent to another dimension not one but 2 times! , disposed of your 5 senses and returned from different kind of hells made by Shaka, fought one of those frigging Kyoto who Seiya barely got to damage and won, yet he face a familiar enemy and bites the dust so easily, well, at least Kuru's blog shows a chapter 42 preview where Ikki gets Galaxian-Explosioned a third time in the series blowing up the Temple's roof, once again, hope he learned the "the same technique won't work on a Saint" a second time or else I'll be deeply dissapointed by the mangaka, not the character.

I think I need a Next Dimension's thread.

I don't know maybe anime's website or TV Asahi will reveal it soon, there is no Ending Theme yet .

All the Shun and co got nerf pretty bad in Next Dimension. Come on... Shun was someone who can one shot a gold saint with his cloth broken at the end of the 12 palace story... AND Ikki can one shot a Judge in Hade saga and they are getting their ass kick by gold saint here.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 23:49   Link #514
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
All the Shun and co got nerf pretty bad in Next Dimension. Come on... Shun was someone who can one shot a gold saint with his cloth broken at the end of the 12 palace story... AND Ikki can one shot a Judge in Hade saga and they are getting their ass kick by gold saint here.
Shun's nurfing is sort of explainable since he always has the pacifist plot device that prevents him from going full force, but Ikki being beaten around and still caught surprised by light speed attacks is just ridiculous - especially when he beat a Judge (supposedly equal or better than gold saints) who took pride in his *speed* of all things by going even *faster* than Judge, and Ikki isn't even the type to hold back either. Ikki's usual power level should be at the very least near gold level now in ND considering the amount of difficult fights he has been in. Even earlier in the series he had no problems handling multiple Silver saints, so him being man-handled around like in ND is just silly.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:42   Link #515
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Speaking of ND I have a serious question. Was it ever mentioned why the 5 MC's cloth didn't remain as God Cloths after defeating Hades? I'm pretty sure they'll own everyone with it.

That brings me to the problem I have with Omega. The 5 original MCs have more than enough power to own Mars but they are no where to be found. I mean I realize they are pretty bad at keeping Athena away from danger (getting struck with an arrow, being trapped in a drowning dungeon and being stuffed in a jar) but at least they pull through when getting her out of danger. Honestly, this series storywise should have ended at episode 1. Seiya should have worn his God Pegasus Cloth or better yet sprinkle some Athena blood on his Sagittarius cloth and get GOD SAGITTARIUS cloth and own the world.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:08   Link #516
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Hiroshi Kamiya is an all around solid voice actor. I've never heard a role from him that I didn't like, he even managed to make some scenes of the Monogatari series bearable for me. Besides I'm pretty sure Ryo Horikawa is retired at this point. I haven't seen a role from him besides Vegeta in some DBZ games in ages.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:59   Link #517
gordol
Banned

Shun? Needs more Ikki!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:28   Link #518
Cachalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Speaking of ND I have a serious question. Was it ever mentioned why the 5 MC's cloth didn't remain as God Cloths after defeating Hades? I'm pretty sure they'll own everyone with it.
The scene when Shut put his Bronze Cloth on for the first time in Next Dimension explained it fairly well:

Shun: The Divine Cloth reversed to the original Bronze Cloth. In Elysion, the Divine Andromeda Cloth resurrected from ashes and evolved from a Bronze Cloth through Athena's blood.

Saori: The Divine Cloth is the final form of a Cloth. It will appear when the Cosmo of the Saint who received the blood of a Goddess raises to infinity... its shape is an illusion, so to speak. So now that its task is over, it once again reversed to its original form inside its box.

Shun: I see. But to me this Bronze Cloth is nicer.

Saori: Shun?

Shun: I went through many battles so far wearing the Andromeda Cloth. Even if I've gone through the land of the dead many times, I've depended on this Cloth for my safety.

So yeah, nothing but personal preference. It's excusable for Shun because of his gentle nature that hates violence, but not so much for the others, least of all Ikki who evolved his Cloth through no special effort, just by accident when touching the puddle of Athena's blood in Elysion.

So Ikki struggling with the speed of light is just the tip of the iceberg of Next Dimension's strange writing. If they made a mistake and got themselves killed by a Gold Saint of the past, they'd have no one to blame for their mission's failure but themselves. We as readers know it won't happen, but that sounds like a weak excuse.

Omega at least seems to be keeping its backstory of the MCs mostly in the dark so far. Anything goes. Mars is mysterious as well. I'm waiting for the infodump episode about him and the conclusion of his fight with Seiya.
Cachalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 23:31   Link #519
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

Opening theme CD is set for release for July 11th.
Source
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 23:51   Link #520
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachalo View Post
The scene when Shut put his Bronze Cloth on for the first time in Next Dimension explained it fairly well:

Shun: The Divine Cloth reversed to the original Bronze Cloth. In Elysion, the Divine Andromeda Cloth resurrected from ashes and evolved from a Bronze Cloth through Athena's blood.

Saori: The Divine Cloth is the final form of a Cloth. It will appear when the Cosmo of the Saint who received the blood of a Goddess raises to infinity... its shape is an illusion, so to speak. So now that its task is over, it once again reversed to its original form inside its box.

Shun: I see. But to me this Bronze Cloth is nicer.

Saori: Shun?

Shun: I went through many battles so far wearing the Andromeda Cloth. Even if I've gone through the land of the dead many times, I've depended on this Cloth for my safety.

So yeah, nothing but personal preference. It's excusable for Shun because of his gentle nature that hates violence, but not so much for the others, least of all Ikki who evolved his Cloth through no special effort, just by accident when touching the puddle of Athena's blood in Elysion.

So Ikki struggling with the speed of light is just the tip of the iceberg of Next Dimension's strange writing. If they made a mistake and got themselves killed by a Gold Saint of the past, they'd have no one to blame for their mission's failure but themselves. We as readers know it won't happen, but that sounds like a weak excuse.

Omega at least seems to be keeping its backstory of the MCs mostly in the dark so far. Anything goes. Mars is mysterious as well. I'm waiting for the infodump episode about him and the conclusion of his fight with Seiya.
I remember that but their goddess bronze cloth is suppose to be the strongest normal cloth.... even Shion in the future said so.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen