AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-13, 22:30   Link #24081
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
ok so it seemed that Kokoa was trying to kill kahlua but i highly doubt shes gonna die....but where in the world is inner moka?????? am i missing something?????
Regarding Kahula ... we will see if she is going to survive, when the next chapter comes out.

As for Inner Moka ... well, considering how the previous chapter ended, she fighting against Gyokuro ... off screen. Ikeda has just decided to resolve .. most of the secondary fightings, that take place in the Floating Garden, before he will shift the focus back to the boss fight of the current arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 22:59   Link #24082
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Since the group is fighting one of the most powerful youkai organizations here, does anyone think that this battle's conclusion would earn the group the "Dark Lord(s)" title since they're dealing with Alucard, even if indirectly, or do you think there needs to be a bit more done for that? Would the collapse of Fairy Tale be noticed throughout the Youkai world be enough to get the point across about the group to this end?
Old 2013-05-13, 23:58   Link #24083
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Since the group is fighting one of the most powerful youkai organizations here, does anyone think that this battle's conclusion would earn the group the "Dark Lord(s)" title since they're dealing with Alucard, even if indirectly, or do you think there needs to be a bit more done for that? Would the collapse of Fairy Tale be noticed throughout the Youkai world be enough to get the point across about the group to this end?
Personally, I would say that it's too early for something like a title of a dark lord for Tsukune and the others.

After all Tsukune and the others still use the help of Tohou Fuhai and Mikogami to deal with the current situation.

Still, their existence is probably going to be more noticed, due to the current situation, but I think that they will still need to do some more things - like defeating the Masked King, before they will obtain the title of a dark lord.
Old 2013-05-14, 08:30   Link #24084
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

If Inner Moka manages to somehow beat an Alucard-fused Gyokuro, I say that she's well in the running to obtaining the 'Dark Lord' title, but she's still in school so they might hold off on her 'crowning' until after she graduates. It wouldn't mean so much to have all of them obtain the title of 'Dark Lord' for this. While it will make their overall 'worth' not only their respective races increase, but in the grand scheme of things, with this, they are already in a good place to get leadership positions as well. Youkai favor the strong and fighting as well as they to at their age certainly qualifies.
Old 2013-05-16, 01:09   Link #24085
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I think that Tsukune is going to help Ura take care of Gyokuro.

I know, seems cliché...

But there's a reason why he left Hokuto's side. Where else is he going to go? I think he's going to pull the same thing he did last season, block Gyokuro's all in attack and create an opening for Ura to make the home run.
Old 2013-05-16, 06:13   Link #24086
Johnny
Working the bags...

New color by AR-UA...

Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:58   Link #24087
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
I think that Tsukune is going to help Ura take care of Gyokuro.

I know, seems cliché...

But there's a reason why he left Hokuto's side. Where else is he going to go? I think he's going to pull the same thing he did last season, block Gyokuro's all in attack and create an opening for Ura to make the home run.
Indeed, Kahlua and Gairen have both fallen, Issa and Fuhai will pretty much resolve matters on their own, there's no sign of any of the other subdivision leaders, only Gyokuro remains as the only pertinent threat. And I daresay she'll be more than a match for Ura-chan on her own. She'll need Tsukune's help to stop the Glorious Mother of Destruction. And losing is simply not an option. They lose, they all die, simple as that. And it comes in another two weeks or so. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 23:33   Link #24088
Chris38

Well, I have to say that, I'm personally more interested, in how Tsukun's current condition is going to resolved ... rather then seeing the conclusion of the fight against the Evil Stepmother.

After all, it's pretty obvious that Gyokuro has to be stopped, otherwise everything is doomed ... while, the topic of Tsukune's transformation might still provide us with some interesting facts and revelations - since, I think that Gyokuro is very mistaken about her assumptions, on Tsukune's condition - which, is something tha,t she will painfully realize in the next few chapters.

Of course I have a few idea's on how this matter might be resolved, but I still want some official resolution of this matter ... not to mention that I want to learn what are going to be the negative effects of Tsukune, using so much of his powers, in his current condition - after all, it's pretty obvious that Tsukune has surpassed the limit of his powers, that he can "safely" use ... and I think that, it's pretty unlikely that this won't have any consequences.
Old 2013-05-17, 00:53   Link #24089
GrrDraxin

Well, even if Tsukune does retain his sanity after it's all over and done with, I kind of wonder if he'll have to do more training to revert back to his full human form. If he can't, that's going to be one hell of a problem for him, as he won't be able to attend school like that, as it's against the rules, and he can't go home like that either. His parents will freak out. Of course, that's not to say that they're still unaware of his scars. They'll still freak if they see those, much more in his current form.

It seems to me, that more and more Tsukune is walking away from life as a human in the human world, and more and more towards life as a youkai in the Youkai world, and possibly a high ranking one at that. If this keeps up, he may eventually catch up to, and even surpass the current Dark Lords, not including Akasha, should she make some kind of return, possibly to interfere with Gyokuro in some way. After all, they're both now a part of Alucard, it's not impossible to think Akasha will awaken, and go break her foot off in Gyokuro's ass from the inside. Akasha DID make that seal/controller that Gyo-chan is using for this fusion, and she may well be able to override it to defeat Gyo-chan by subjecting her to a horrendous fate that I dare not think too much about.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2013-05-17 at 01:06.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:12   Link #24090
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well, even if Tsukune does retain his sanity after it's all over and done with, I kind of wonder if he'll have to do more training to revert back to his full human form. If he can't, that's going to be one hell of a problem for him, as he won't be able to attend school like that, as it's against the rules, and he can't go home like that either. His parents will freak out.
Well, remember the chapter, where Inner Moka attended classes ... well, no one ... from the school authorities had raised an complaint that Moka was in her ayashi form at that time, which makes me think that as long as Tsukune's form would resemble a human ... which I think is going to be case, then the school will have no issues in having him attending class.

Returning "home" would be a more pressing issue ... but I think that Tsukune should already start wondering what he wants to do in the future, and if he still wants to return home, after he graduates, or does he want to become a resident of the ayashi world, and stay with Moka and his other "ayashi companions"

But overall this topic, all depends on how Tsukune is going to look, after this arc is over, which is something that we don't have any clues about, at this moment.
Old 2013-05-18, 12:24   Link #24091
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
But overall this topic, all depends on how Tsukune is going to look, after this arc is over, which is something that we don't have any clues about, at this moment.
That, along with a wealth of other things. This arc has changed so much in the R+V universe already. Its pretty exciting.

I'm just waiting for that moment he wakes up in Youkai Academy's Hospital, just like after "Ghoul". The stuff that will follow....
Old 2013-05-18, 22:50   Link #24092
Chris38

Quote:
That, along with a wealth of other things. This arc has changed so much in the R+V universe already. Its pretty exciting.

I'm just waiting for that moment he wakes up in Youkai Academy's Hospital, just like after "Ghoul". The stuff that will follow....
Assuming that he is going to need to go the Youkai Academy Hospital this time ... since, due to:

- wearing the Holy Lock

- undergoing the Human Modification ritual

... I think that he has already a higher regenerative ability compared to the end of "Ghoul" and if you meant that Tsukune is going to end up in the hospital , due to fainting from the overuse of his powers - I think that he has already passed that point, during the events of chapter 61.

So, whatever happens to Tsukune, at the end of this arc is ... in my opinion, going to be a lot different then what happened to him, during the "Ghoul" incident - since, I believe that Ikeda wants to portray the fact that Tsukune's body is slowly getting used to the strain of Alucard's blood ... rather then the opposite of that.
Old 2013-05-19, 01:27   Link #24093
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Although I'm inclined to believe you, I think everyone is going to take a loooong nap after this sort of arc. They're going to sleep in the hospital whether they want to or not.
Old 2013-05-28, 09:48   Link #24094
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Any spoilers? Any info on chapter 64?
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 09:58   Link #24095
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deux Ex View Post
Any spoilers? Any info on chapter 64?
Nothing has appeared yet ... at least I couldn't find anything. I guess we will still need to wait for a few days, before the chapter is going to appear.
Old 2013-05-28, 13:09   Link #24096
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Although I'm inclined to believe you, I think everyone is going to take a loooong nap after this sort of arc. They're going to sleep in the hospital whether they want to or not.
Undoubtedly, this was their hardest fight ever. So they'll need to recuperate, wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them fell into a coma when this is all over. And according to Akihisa, this battle will mark the end of their second year. So they'll be up and about for their final year at the academy, can't wait for it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 13:24   Link #24097
GrrDraxin

Hmm, to pass some time until then, I got something to ask you all, out of curiosity and fun.

If you could sway the story at this point in time, how would you end this arc in a humorous way for all the groups involved? You know, who to make the butt monkey and who all would be shaking their heads at the total idiocy of whomever picked up that Idiot Ball, etc. Just go off in any way you see fit, even if it's totally OOC. But only as long as it's funny. It also can only use the current set of characters in universe. You can use the kind of comedy we've seen up to now, but not limited to it.

Up to it?
Old 2013-05-28, 16:41   Link #24098
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I personally would go the way that the Shuffle! anime went- essentially have Moka and Tsukune as official (they might as well be after this arc, but who knows how it's going to turn out... after all, this is still shounen), but at least Kurumu and Mizore trying to keep stealing Tsukune from her, in harem antics way.

The other possible situation goes something like this:
Mikogami: So you guys saved the world from seeing a bloodbath between humans and youkai, defeated Fairy Tale and Alucard... but you still have exams to pass. *dark smile* Did I mention that they're at the end of this week?

Tsukune's group: *goes into panic, except for maybe Yukari*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 11:23   Link #24099
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I personally would go the way that the Shuffle! anime went- essentially have Moka and Tsukune as official (they might as well be after this arc, but who knows how it's going to turn out... after all, this is still shounen), but at least Kurumu and Mizore trying to keep stealing Tsukune from her, in harem antics way.

Mikogami: So you guys saved the world from seeing a bloodbath between humans and youkai, defeated Fairy Tale and Alucard... but you still have exams to pass. *dark smile* Did I mention that they're at the end of this week?

Ruby could help them cheat or at least give them tips at a price
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 11:27   Link #24100
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post

I don'n think this arc will end in comical manner. It'l probably have more serious ending.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire