HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 07:52   Link #1522
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for Megami:
The megami posters are always so cute and innocent when it comes to Gosick. And I wouldn't have it any other way
Old 2011-05-03, 11:42   Link #1523
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Spoiler:
Nice summary. Leviathan wasn't African American...he was just African.
TheGeekHuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 11:45   Link #1524
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
...I just hope Kujo mans up when the time comes. If only he were voiced by Irino Miyu. He's got the awesome gar save the girl voice. Kujo's current voice actor, Eguchi Takuya, sounds too... high pitched. I think he makes Kujo sound too much like a wuss sometimes.
Like, all the time. I really don't like his voice/acting here at all, unfortunately. It's like pairing a slow draft horse with a thoroughbred mare.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 23:07   Link #1525
DummyInc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The megami posters are always so cute and innocent when it comes to Gosick. And I wouldn't have it any other way
i wanna fap on her
Old 2011-05-05, 09:36   Link #1526
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I agree that the explanation was probably not intended to be racist but it did come off, pardon the pun, as an off color joke. Of course, I was more peeved that the kid supposedly dug himself out of the mass grave (which looked pretty deep when they were covering it up, a good two or three deep beneath the surface), it's yet another myth that the Mythbusters busted a while ago....
Yeah couldn't help remembering that episode when watching the episode. It was less "wow the guy got out of there, good job" than "wait they proved you can't do that" . Victorique needs to polish up her knowledge a bit here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i want to take her home...
I can think of a few that would have the same feeling .
Old 2011-05-05, 17:33   Link #1527
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Like, all the time. I really don't like his voice/acting here at all, unfortunately. It's like pairing a slow draft horse with a thoroughbred mare.

Don't know if I would go that far in the comparison, although I certainly agree with you.

For me his voice is the best when he is calm and showing kindness to Victorique - his voice is at it's lowest pitch then, and I quite like it.

It is when he expresses surprise or anger or whatever and his voice's pitch goes up that I don't like it.

Personal taste, I know.
Old 2011-05-06, 14:08   Link #1528
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 16:
Old 2011-05-06, 14:21   Link #1529
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 16 was one of those few anime episodes that I thought was only halfway done when we got to the end. Fascinating all the way.
Spoiler for ep16:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 15:40   Link #1530
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for episode 16:

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 16:
The count? Do you mean the Marquis? Either way, it's obvious this old man will have a role to play in this arc, but I think he's a new character.
Old 2011-05-06, 15:57   Link #1531
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
[SPOILER="episode 16"]The count? Do you mean the Marquis? Either way, it's obvious this old man will have a role to play in this arc, but I think he's a new character.
Pretty sure the Marquis is actually the blond guy with glasses in the opening song, that was always my guess anyway (plus, blond hair is a recessive gene so Grevil/Victorique would need two blond parents to get their hair color, not that the novelist probably thought about that ).
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 19:51   Link #1532
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Quote:
Pretty sure the Marquis is actually the blond guy with glasses in the opening song, that was always my guess anyway (plus, blond hair is a recessive gene so Grevil/Victorique would need two blond parents to get their hair color, not that the novelist probably thought about that ).
And he sort of looks like Grevil. So I agree with this thought but who's to know, we might get a surprise. I definitely think the older guy on the train will be a part of this arc because he appeared interesting. What I'm trying to clear up is that there seems to be a fight between science and magic? Is that part of whats going on?
Old 2011-05-06, 20:10   Link #1533
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

^Sounds like it, "magic vs science, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" is a fairly common conflict. Also, Victorique has been disproving magic in every mystery she's been involved in, wonder if that's partially a way at getting back at her father, proving the magic that he believes in isn't real.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 20:56   Link #1534
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Quote:
^Sounds like it, "magic vs science, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" is a fairly common conflict. Also, Victorique has been disproving magic in every mystery she's been involved in, wonder if that's partially a way at getting back at her father, proving the magic that he believes in isn't real.
Hmmm...hadn't thought of it that way. But then she's a Gray Wolf and that group seems to have a magical element surrounding them.
Old 2011-05-06, 21:26   Link #1535
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Episode 16 was one of those few anime episodes that I thought was only halfway done when we got to the end.
Yep, I had the exact same reaction - I was waiting for the eyecatch to come up and the closing credits started rolling.

Spoiler for 16:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 21:34   Link #1536
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
They will be separated, be it WWII or by some other means, but they will still love each other.
It'll be most definitely WWII.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 23:50   Link #1537
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for ep16:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 01:03   Link #1538
underpaid

Spoiler for episode 16:
underpaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 04:38   Link #1539
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Geographically speaking, aren't Saubure and Lituania a bit far to be such close allies?

Also, what's up with everyone mentioning his eye and hair color? Those aren't rare in Europe.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 05:08   Link #1540
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

You forgot that fact that Kujo should look Oriental to them.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen