AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-20, 08:37   Link #21
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Finally, a thread for our beloved younger Fujibayashi twin. Ryou-chan is the sort of girl that just melts your heart everytime you see her have any reaction to anything.
I'm still waiting for her other half to appear. *Smile*

(Those who played the game will know what I mean, heh)
Old 2007-12-20, 08:59   Link #22
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Finally, a thread for our beloved younger Fujibayashi twin. Ryou-chan is the sort of girl that just melts your heart everytime you see her have any reaction to anything.

And like her sister, she is equipped with over-the-knee stockings that further destroys brain cells, enhancing her moe aspects.

Negima fans would recognize her seiyuu Kanda Akemi (Asuna).
You are right, her actions are so cute, so heart warming, it melts.

I never noticed her socks though, I love her ribbon/ hairband though. I think I'm into girls with ribbons for hair bands - Haruhi, Tsukasa, now Ryou.

Seeing her and Nagisa together has been great, like the rooftop 'yuri' scene and when they cuddled trying to survive Kotomi's death violin practice.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2007-12-20, 09:33   Link #23
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
It's an insult to Tomoya putting him on the same level as that "human scum", despite him being an unorthodox "delinquent" and "human scum" is just your generic male schoolkid protagonist.

Spoiler for tagged just to be safe:

And like her sister, she is equipped with over-the-knee stockings that further destroys brain cells, enhancing her moe aspects.

Negima fans would recognize her seiyuu Kanda Akemi (Asuna).
Oh, it's an insult to any character to put them on the same level as "He who must not be named!"
Spoiler for School Days:
Old 2007-12-21, 15:12   Link #24
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You are right, her actions are so cute, so heart warming, it melts.

I never noticed her socks though, I love her ribbon/ hairband though. I think I'm into girls with ribbons for hair bands - Haruhi, Tsukasa, now Ryou.

Seeing her and Nagisa together has been great, like the rooftop 'yuri' scene and when they cuddled trying to survive Kotomi's death violin practice.
Note worthy of the rooftop scene that was indeed cute. Sharing each others pain of violin tourture. Ryou is definetly a nice girl. Cute, smart and a generally caring person. Her relationship with her sister is a deep one and probably deeper due to them being twins. She is definetlky one of my fav girls so far the situation between her Kyou and Tomo to me is pretty complex it always is when sisters like the same guy. The crappy thing is they are both a good pick any guy would be lucky to have either. Win a guy over with kindness or annoy and beat the snot out of him which ever one is fancy. I want to see some alone time between her and Tomo thats what im looking forward to.

Plus over the knee stockings = complete and utter MOE-ness
Old 2008-01-11, 11:18   Link #25
Rookie103

The rooftop scene was made of awesome.
Old 2008-01-11, 11:19   Link #26
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is some thought lingering for a while, and after playing the game and watching episode 13, something is quite weird:

Why does Ryou call Tomoya "Okazaki-san" ?
I just checked the whole anime batch, and she begins to use that at episode 5 once Tomoya and Nagisa brought Fuuko for this improvised class session.
This is taken over in episode 10 11 and 13, and I don't know why she would change the honorific especially their relationship didn't become more distant, that's the opposite in fact.
Prior this, she always called him "Okazaki-kun", which is how she is suppose to call him in the game as well.

Looks like KA screwed a bit *scratches his head*. Does any gamer have any idea? (will check the Fujibayashi route and Nagisa's route to check if the same thing happen)
Old 2008-01-11, 12:49   Link #27
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There is some thought lingering for a while, and after playing the game and watching episode 13, something is quite weird:

Why does Ryou call Tomoya "Okazaki-san" ?
I just checked the whole anime batch, and she begins to use that at episode 5 once Tomoya and Nagisa brought Fuuko for this improvised class session.
This is taken over in episode 10 11 and 13, and I don't know why she would change the honorific especially their relationship didn't become more distant, that's the opposite in fact.
Prior this, she always called him "Okazaki-kun", which is how she is suppose to call him in the game as well.

Looks like KA screwed a bit *scratches his head*. Does any gamer have any idea? (will check the Fujibayashi route and Nagisa's route to check if the same thing happen)
Even if Kanda Akemi did make a mistake, as she's human like everyone else, the director (as well as the whole editing crew) of this episode ought to be shot for not noticing this error and allowing it to carry on to the final edit.
Old 2008-01-11, 15:13   Link #28
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Even if Kanda Akemi did make a mistake, as she's human like everyone else, the director (as well as the whole editing crew) of this episode ought to be shot for not noticing this error and allowing it to carry on to the final edit.
maa maa *tries to calm kinny a bit*
As you mentioned, I don't think her Seiyuu Kanda Akemi is at fault at all. obviously she only follow the script, and I don't think she is working only on this series.

That said, it is quite ironic that such point doesn't seem to have been noticed, considering how long this mistake is taken over. (I wouldn't be surprised for only 1-2 episodes considering how studio produce their episodes fairly earlier than their first airing date, but something like 7-8 weeks is rather a helluva long lapse for that).

Do they mixed up with Nagisa...? *scratches his head*
Old 2010-07-20, 10:59   Link #29
Tresspasser
A BRO

Umm..sorry if I'm revivng an old thread that wasn't meaning to be revived...

Buuut, I actually kinda of like Ryou after playing the game, but only for one reason.
Ryou/Kappei
You saw more of her when she was dating Kappei, like the fact that she owned Yaoi manga
Not only that but I really wanted them to animate this part
Spoiler for Kappei's Arc:

So long story short, I wish they covered more of her scenes with Kappei in the anime.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:54   Link #30
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Oh damn, Ryou. She's a bit crazier than I thought; maybe a little yandere?

It sucks they didn't do the story with her in Kappei; I found it weird since it wouldn't contradict with the main story of the Clannad anime and could fit in pretty easily.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2010-07-21, 03:57   Link #31
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Probably just couldn't fit it in. Time constraints, plus, it doesn't feature anyone else except Sunohara, Ryou, Kyou, Tomoya and Kappei.
Old 2010-07-24, 08:47   Link #32
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
One thing I found very interesting about Ryou was her role in the hilarious rooftop scene.

It's pretty clear, actually, that Ryou was willing to go lesbian for Nagisa.

Anybody here think that Ryou ends up as a lesbian around the time of the After Story events?
Old 2010-07-24, 09:48   Link #33
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Naah. She's straight, with minor bi tendencies. I don't see her becoming lesbian. She was crushing after Tomoya anyway.
Old 2010-07-24, 16:45   Link #34
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
One thing I found very interesting about Ryou was her role in the hilarious rooftop scene.

It's pretty clear, actually, that Ryou was willing to go lesbian for Nagisa.

Anybody here think that Ryou ends up as a lesbian around the time of the After Story events?
Lol... reminds me of a post I made in the Kyou special episode

Spoiler:

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2010-08-25, 04:36   Link #35
ThreeWayLover

I really like Ryou, I think she is really kind and pretty =)
Old 2010-08-25, 14:36   Link #36
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
That scene is enough for me. Ryou was embarrassed about it, but she was totally fine with the idea. And the natural way in which she answered Sunohara's question "What difference does gender make?" just cinches it even further.

Considering the type of show it is I'm surprised they didn't play with that subtext-made-plaintext any further...

But then again I guess that's what fanfiction is for!

Edit: Currently having mental images of Ryou and Nagisa... and this is not helping things!