AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2013-01-10, 10:53   Link #1
JediNight
キズランダム

KeyholeTV registration?

Anyone gotten the new 4.0 client of KeyholeTV working? It says it requires Registration now, but that doesn't work for me. No matter what User name or password I try to register, it fails.

Their website, in typical Japanese fashion, has no information about the so-called Premium key or how to get one. And none of those functions work in the program either. They're all greyed out.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 05:31   Link #2
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I don't use it myself but my partner does. I'll ask her tomorrow for you.
Old 2013-01-11, 18:14   Link #3
sa547
*Author

Am using it as non-premium, but have to log back in after some period of time in which the server auto-kicks. It's now officially crippleware.
Old 2013-01-13, 16:03   Link #4
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
X: people still use this to watch anime live? Proxy and livestreaming on japanese sites works a lot better imo
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 21:35   Link #5
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
X: people still use this to watch anime live? Proxy and livestreaming on japanese sites works a lot better imo
I use it as a secondary option if a stream breaks down, or Niji goes nuts on me.
Old 2013-01-17, 07:42   Link #6
JediNight
キズランダム

Anyone have recommendations on where to get general streams of any channels? I watch the livestreams for anime, but sometimes I'd like to just watch TV Tokyo or something during the day for listening comprehension, etc.

I can't even use Keyhole in non-premium. It says Fail Registration no matter what I type in.

I used to have various streams in the past, but they're all offline nowadays. You would think with the decent number of Japanese expats there are, they would come up with some kind of internet stream package for the standard channels in Japan. But hey, the Japanese hate money so ;x

EDIT: I found what you meant by NIJI: Do you need a proxy to view those channels then? Because even the NHK one (which should be free) says invalid user for me despite registering.

Last edited by JediNight; 2013-01-17 at 08:01.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 20:42   Link #7
Tecprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I have been trying to find streaming or proxy to watch anime and japanese tv, no matter where I go I can't find them. There used to be a site called Asian cat lovers, and listed tons of strings to network in VLC, but they no longer work.
Tecprincess is offline   Reply With Quote