AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-21, 08:36   Link #81
shaselai

hmmm... well i really doubt deidara will have any use at this point even if he survives - if th espoiler is true. With Kakuzu gone no one can reattach limbs.. unless someone else in akatsuki can... unless tobi does something incredible i don't see deidara making out alive.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 08:55   Link #82
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Logic would dictate that the last two members to be revealed would be the strongest. But then Kishimoto hasn't be very logical.
Logic in this manga would dictate that Itachi should be the strongest foe, second only to Kabuchimaru. Because is all about the role the person has in the series, and Basically Itachi role has been there since the Manga started, and no other character has been hyped up so much as Itachi has been.

Either way, “the first come should be the weakest” logic also doesn’t apply here, because then both Itachi and Kisame should be the weakest member of Akatsuki, sorry I take that Back, Orochimaru should had been the weakest Akatsuki member, so we should not be relying too much on that logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
[spoiler]It was related to the last part of the quote, the one that questions whether he was a member of Akatsuki at the time or not. I just gave some possibilities on that.
Ok, I get you know.

Quote:
You are right, and I wasn't referring it as a death match or more like open permission of killing your teammate. But more like, if the conditions cause that to happen, and if someone dies, I have no problem with that. It is more like allowing a stronger Juugo in your team with no one really being able to fully control him.
I think we are both on the same pace here, that’s more or less my view on the matter.

Quote:
Even though those guys might be idiots they should have some idea of whether they should kill or not. But, sometimes, conflicts do happen (as in Oro-Itachi case), and no one in Akatsuki including the leader should be highly concerned for that. That is the risk of gathering the sickest minded ones, and the ones that are good (and strong) at imposing that side of theirs on others, together.

That being the case, I don't think the leader should impose a rule preventing that in a highly strict manner, cause, it might also become problematic for him, if he cannot allow that much flexibility.
Of course, I mean, I used the Konoha example because of that, sure the Hokage would like for all of his subordinates to get along wit each other, but even within a village were people are good hearted, things as the bad blood between Neeji and the Head Family, are good examples on how one person just need this conflicts to happen, and only be weary that they don’t get out of hand.

Quote:
I am not sure about Itachi deciding to kill or not. He used a jutsu that has a very high risk of death. And, it is possible, at that point, he may not be able to control whether the person dies or not with his jutsu. So, Kakashi's survival being a result of Itachi's jutsu not working on Kakashi as expected or Itachi choosing not to, is still questionable for me.

I know you are going to disagree with me on this one, but Kakashi mentioned that Itachi could had killed him if he wanted too, this mean Itachi choose not to do it, but also, look at the moment they were presented in front of Assuma and Kurenai. And even if some disagree, the same against Jiraiya.

Quote:
The Uchiha clan was eliminated except for Itachi, himself, and Sasuke. So, there should be some deaths among the weak ones, who may not even fight. I don't really see any logical reason of killing such people.
Reason why I said I doubt, but come one, it easy to see a reason, “total extermination”, if the Uchiha are a race of cursed people that are potentially a treat to all of Humanity, then even those who are weak should be exterminated in order to ensure safety to the masses, Sasuke left alive because after that, Itachi could not see himself killing any more relative….he failed his mission. That’s some far fetched theory, but it could happen..

Quote:
So, any person who is capable of that, is highly capable of repeating the same in the future. That is why I will not trust Itachi, as long as he is considered as the killer of that people.

And I agree, but the point is not if Itachi will do it or not, the point here is that Itachi have shown reluctant to do it, and don’t you find it weird that for someone that mass murdered his family and clan, is hesitant to do it to others?

I mentioned he doesn’t kill needlessly, but of course he probably have killed many in his 10 year with Akatsuki, but we should not overlook the moments where he has not killed, that in fact all of those instances have come back to bite Akatsuki on one way or the other.
Old 2007-06-21, 10:17   Link #83
naruto89

alternate extended spoiler

apparently there's another extended spoiler that differs to the previous extended spoiler, yet to be confirmed

Spoiler for extended spoiler:
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:17   Link #84
Mists

I don't think I like any of the spoilers. What's with Kishi and the Sharingan love-fest "your powers are nothing compared to mine". Man Akatsuki members have been dropping like flies ever since the hardest fought Sasori. It's like left and right, and Oro was Akatsuki as well.

I guess I have to say the manga is just called Sasuke: The Sharingan Chronicals.

I wonder if the Manga ends with Sasuke and Itachi both dying and Naruto just looks on, "Damn, I wish I did more tebayo." and the Manga ends.

Ugh, then there's the possible alluding to a 'purpose...' huh? What?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:30   Link #85
tatami
back in black

"terrorist bombing for the antinationalist party in the nearby country"--> made my day seriously i hope its not true...

and

"Itachi: Who knows - forget about it, I'll do it"-->did itachi ever told something like that i wonder?too cheesy for me..
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:43   Link #86
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The series of Naruto will definetly end when Naruto is in his late 20s.
Because by that time Naruto & Sasuke will be even stronger then the Kyuubi originally was. And can take on 1 of the 5 countries on their own.

Really disappointing....their growth is way too fast. We shall never see them as old as the Sannin because Sasuke can destroy the world with 1 blink then....or Naruto destroy the world by creating an overcrowded world of Kage Bunshins.
Old 2007-06-21, 10:47   Link #87
tkdtiger

I wonder what the other's are up to...I mean really what happens after the deidra fight. Since they're after Sasuke it seems this grouping will be around much longer than the other characters that teamed up with Naruto. I still wish we'd see more from Tobi though...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:49   Link #88
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
The series of Naruto will definetly end when Naruto is in his late 20s.
Because by that time Naruto & Sasuke will be even stronger then the Kyuubi originally was. And can take on 1 of the 5 countries on their own.

Really disappointing....their growth is way too fast. We shall never see them as old as the Sannin because Sasuke can destroy the world with 1 blink then....or Naruto destroy the world by creating an overcrowded world of Kage Bunshins.

Are you serious? Growth rate too fast? Naruto IMO sucks! He used some kind of hyped-up jutsu that somehow messed up Kazuzu, granted he already fought like 5 people before that. Naruto was owned by Sas, Naruto has to go Kyubi to just get on a close to even field with Oro, Naruto can't even totally get rid of a severely injured Deidera.

And he hasn't summoned like like 5 years.

I expected more for him trained under Jiyara, but from what we're shown, I think he's so weak........Sakura has more to show for.

Sasuke's growth...ehh...I guess it's as expected but it's getting way over done on his part. "With these eyes, nothing can stop me, except for Itachi"

I wonder the point of those weapons he got and his teammembers if Sasuke is just going to annihilate every Akatsuki member himself
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:51   Link #89
tatami
back in black

you got a point
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 11:38   Link #90
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Although the extended nr 2 is also fake (probably) I like the idea of Deidara and Akatsuki ~ as a swan song to his existence...although the execution and dialogue is fake (probably).
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 12:32   Link #91
randommove
randomness

Waits for the obvious "It's Uchia Madara!" references... to the new uchia power.
randommove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 13:41   Link #92
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
So this is what happens when a spoiler gets confirmed early, due to early confirmation the fake spoiler writers can't write fake spoilers, so they choose to use the confirmed spoiler to write a fake script. Amazing, simply amazing. My money is on neither of them, because I'll always go with spoilers, never scripts. I have yet to see a full script confirmed to be true, its always short and discloses nothing. I can't see some one who releases real spoilers like conan actually take the time to write a full script not only wasting his time, but ruining it for people. Obviously the people who release the real spoilers are considerate about others, so they make it short and sweet.
Old 2007-06-21, 13:53   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

We used to have full accurate full script by wednesday a few months ago 0TaKu0.
Conan doesn't write anything he just knows where to look at 2chan where the spoilers (along with fake spoilers and fanfiction) are disclosed and copy and past what he finds.
We have very short spoiler because it's the way the current spoiler provider does things. It wasn't always the case and it will not be always the case.

Edit : while the first script was an obvious fake I wouldn't rule out the second just yet.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 13:57   Link #94
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
We used to have full accurate full script by wednesday a few months ago 0TaKu0.
I wonder whether the lateness in the last few weeks is caused by entering the summer season or the police raids on manga scanlation houses (tragicomic, but, true). (it feels like returning back a few years before, when we were also waiting the friday to come for the chapter to be out)
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 14:20   Link #95
retrozeph

if u could put the akatsuki members in order from stronget to weakest heres how mine would look /// leader, itachi, sasorri, deadira, kauzka, kasima, hindan ... for what ive seen of there power
retrozeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:04   Link #96
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I wonder whether the lateness in the last few weeks is caused by entering the summer season or the police raids on manga scanlation houses (tragicomic, but, true). (it feels like returning back a few years before, when we were also waiting the friday to come for the chapter to be out)
Or even before that when people waited 5 to 7 days for the translation to come out and almost nobody paid attention to the raw. Heck or even a couple of years before that when the manga was far ahead of the translation

Anyway what do you think the C4 will do since its existence was confirmed?
C1 is about the power of an explosive note, a powerful C2 can tear off clean Sasuke's wing which had shown to be a very powerful defense, and C3 might have destroyed a whole village.
What power a C4 could possibly have?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:24   Link #97
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Anyway what do you think the C4 will do since its existence was confirmed?
C1 is about the power of an explosive note, a powerful C2 can tear off clean Sasuke's wing which had shown to be a very powerful defense, and C3 might have destroyed a whole village.

Ripping Sasuke's clothes off revealing his manly features, Fan service at it's best.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:38   Link #98
Aristocrazy

i think the whole "new uchiha" thing could be them finding out the AL is Uchiha Mandara in kabutos book
Aristocrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:43   Link #99
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Going with the order C1->C3, it will be more like MS, the jutsu that might require a big ratio of Deidara's chakra reserves (maybe all), so it should be quite powerful. What I am wondering is how he will survive such an explosion. Even escaping underground may not be that helpful against such a destructive power. So, even though I don't like creating a survival option for an Akatsuki member, I hope it will be something that will allow him achieve two goals at the same time (both defense and offense).

But, if the latest script is correct, it might be stopped just before the explosion, because of Sasuke's genjutsu on him, that is kept in reserve as a last defensive measure against him. Though, it might not be that way if what happened with Oro repeats again (something like seeing what Deidara can see at that last moment, and using the ability of Sharingan to achieve the same result).

Quote:
Or even before that when people waited 5 to 7 days for the translation to come out and almost nobody paid attention to the raw. Heck or even a couple of years before that when the manga was far ahead of the translation
I guess many of us started that way, but, it got old pretty quickly.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:59   Link #100
Advent
Cloud

C4 = nuclear bombs XD or at least i hope.
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote