AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-02-04, 13:34   Link #61
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The episode went just as JShaggy explained, and I made the mistake about the teen that Solty befriends. Sorry!

To tell the truth I'm not welcoming about "let's make Solty meet new characters every week to befriend them then kill them off in front of her" plot.

I think the whole issue about Solty wandering off beyond the city and meeting the flight boy & the farmer guy was totally unnecesary and did not make contributions to her character.

I would rather prefer that Solty had ended somehow into the underground facilities where the Incompetenter people live and gain knowledge about how tough life is for them down.

I don't want the plot to stray from its original scope: " A lone man that happen to lose his family and meets with a girl who she doesn't appear what seems to be, yet through series of events they begin to bond.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 17:27   Link #62
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!

Send a message via AIM to JShaggy Send a message via Yahoo to JShaggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura
After viewing episode 15:
Spoiler:
My mistake on that part, considering that I don't understand Japanese too much.

JShaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 01:51   Link #63
molitar

Hmm.. Episode 15 made me realize Sylvia looks alot like Rose.. they could almost been twins.

Quote:
I think the whole issue about Solty wandering off beyond the city and meeting the flight boy & the farmer guy was totally unnecesary and did not make contributions to her character.
BTW I think their is more to that than meets the eye.. after all the farmer isn't what he seems to be.. The boy himself realized that and said he knew something.. I don't think just anyone could repair a resemble.. and one that is 100% resemble and NOT SUPRISED at that fact.

Now on second note this is another life experience that is making her more and more human where ever she came from, she most likely was led a very sheltered existance. She is experiencing alot of life's experiences just too sad that two of her friends had to die and so close to one another.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 10:21   Link #64
Ronbo

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if all of the female RUC agents were manufactured using Rita’s brain waves as a pattern and only partial memories reside in each one.
Solty may be a milspec version and Rose could have been a civilian version.

Roy may actually end up with several daughters instead of just one! Since I believe that Rita is still alive and being used by RUC.

The old man that repaired Solty poses some interesting questions.

Where did he acquire the knowledge to repair a resemble as advanced as Solty?
Why would he just have spare parts lying around compatible with the ones that needed replacing?
Why did he take her existence simply as a matter of fact and know that she might be dangerous? (the gun scene)
Since he obviously knew what she was and what she was capable of, how could he possibly think that a mere pistol would suffice?
Did he know her weak point or was a special type of ammunition developed to take out resembles like Solty?

The list goes on, but one thing I’ll bet on!
This was not an unnecessary episode! The old guy will most likely turn out to have all of the answers and Solty is about to learn about her existence!
Ronbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 13:08   Link #65
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This is pure guesswork and speculation presumed from the pics released by futaba.
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2264476.htm

Episode 16.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-10, 19:25   Link #66
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!

Well, here's what I got out of the first half:
Spoiler for episode 16:

As for everything else:
Spoiler for episode 16:

Other than that, not too much else happens in the episode, except for the shocking ending (expect heads to roll after this).
Spoiler for the end of episode 16:

Old 2006-02-17, 14:11   Link #67
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!

Sorry for the double post, but Episode 17 (which was supposed to have aired yeesterday) has been pushed back to next week (February 23), apparently due to broadcast issues that took place the other day.

Old 2006-02-20, 01:43   Link #68
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

People, JShaggy review for episode sixteen is accurate and fills on what happens in it.

To JShaggy
Spoiler:

There are also some stuff in the conversations that Rally discloses with Integra and the other RUC agents.

Rally kept mentioning some names that I could not figure out, and Integra started asking Silva and the others regarding Rally's odd behavior and the strange nature of what the top elite of RUC is researching upon.

There's also another test held on Axcela that puts her too much psychological strain on her.

And I really desire to know what was that the old man figured out from Rally's doing?

It's good to enjoy that the story for the second half is getting more gripping and drives me to follow after the next episode.
Old 2006-02-24, 14:29   Link #69
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Yesterday, futaba channel release screen pics for episode seventeen.
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2332457.htm

Rally has shown his true face.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Guido; 2006-02-25 at 19:46.
Old 2006-02-25, 19:14   Link #70
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!

For the most part, Guido is correct. Of course let me add one last detail about episode 16 before going into 17.
Spoiler for the end of episode 16:

For the most part, this episode was an RUC episode:
Spoiler for episode 17:

As for everything else:
Spoiler for episode 17:

Closing thoughts:
Spoiler:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-02-26 at 04:32. Reason: double-post
Old 2006-02-25, 19:51   Link #71
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

JShaggy I had edited my preview post, after watching episode seventeen.

Would you mind to explain me, please?
Spoiler:

And pretty much....
Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-25, 23:12   Link #72
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Spoiler:
Don't know, as I don't understand too much Japanese myself.

Quote:
And pretty much....
Spoiler:
I can't believe I forgot about that.

Then again, someone at 2chan decided to do a parody pun of that incident (don't know if it belongs here).
Spoiler:

Old 2006-02-27, 01:13   Link #73
molitar

Man Rally is really evil... And what brainwashing technique did he do to Rose? She doesn't have the Rose persona about her at all now, definitely not the same Rose. Hope later that they somehow break the brainwashing and make her back into her happy Rose persona that we all came to care for.
Old 2006-03-01, 19:20   Link #74
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

I see they ahve been screwign with the story nicely since the last ep I saw 7 or so,bah I wonder whats with the name change I loath it when dubers feel the need to screw with the name of a show solty rei is nice and uqnie and should be messed with...I need to watch the whole thing befor I feel safe about buying it...I dont want another Chrono crusade fiasco >< (anime starts out nice then fcks with your brain the last 6 or 8 eps ><)
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 19:15   Link #75
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The shadow of RUC looms over all the city.

For pics:
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2371712.htm

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-03, 02:25   Link #76
molitar

Well after watching episode 17 for myself that one of them will probably pay Roy and them a visit and tell them something about what's going on as well as that Rose is alive tho changed in some way. But really if I was them girls and I found Sylvia dead by his hands I would of been putting on them suits and attacking that a**hole myself. He is really evil and what exactly did they do to Rose because she doesn't have her own personality anymore.
Old 2006-03-04, 14:22   Link #77
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

That episode was very intense and advents that both the Revants along with their comrades will be dragged into the midst of the war against RUC.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-05, 07:24   Link #78
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Ggaa this sounds like another tipcail Gonzo we dont what we'er doing title
its great for the frist few eps then degrades into some blank or ok eos and to amny WTF eps....

SO no one knows why they renamed it for the states?
its like the Kenshin Samuri X or soem odd/annoying/lame thign like that...I love it when they use focus groups to rename shows by...

PS: dose anyone know a easy was to track posts you have made? I made alot of non subscribed posts ><
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 17:33   Link #79
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

A bountiful of plot conversations happen for episode nineteen.

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2412104.htm

Spoiler:

Rose, no panties.
Old 2006-03-12, 16:21   Link #80
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Blast Fall was not what it seemed to be

Important conversations happened in episode nineteen, possibly hinting what could really happened twelve years ago.

Josef, Bill's mentor, left a phone message for Roy while Integra and Axcela were working at Roy's home.

Integra immediately recognized the voice from twelve years ago. She and Sylvia among many other girls survivors of the Blast Fall were picked up by RUC to run tests on them.
Josef was outraged towards Rally for that and likely caused Josef's decision to quit RUC.

Rally exerting all of his creepines shows Rose a hidden facility stating that this is the place where future starts, and there's another shot of him in an underground cave that contains a crystalline substance.

Rally has flashback of his female comrade about that the future they longed dream is about to come, and his last shot for the episode displays a giant hatch opening to reveal what appears to be a machine contraption of sort.