AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-01-02, 05:58   Link #3241
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDemonz View Post
2:35 - 2:38 , the girl that's on the radio tower, its " Amazing Nuts! " its from Studio 4°C, which contains 4 mini series that's in the Amazing Nuts! series, and the girl that was on the radio tower, its Kung-Fu Love.

=] Hope to figure out who's that girl in red, from 2:20 is from, along with the 3:31-3:38 with the girl in blond, the band....
Thanks... again. As I said before though, twice, I edited that post with another youtube link to a video of the making of that MAD that details every anime/game used in it. I'm going to go back and edit that post again I think so it's more obvious.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 20:14   Link #3242
Senpai-sama

[QUOTE=Saleh;1323808]Is it Grander Musashi(1997)/Grander Musashi RV(1998) ?

Wow, yay!! Thanks Saleh, i love you ^^" sorry for bothering u guys about it, i found it yayayyayayaya! ^^"... dont it make u feel better from helping a fellow out
Senpai-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 00:44   Link #3243
takisa
Death Comer

who is he and where he from??
takisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 02:24   Link #3244
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
So you need it from 4:17 up, Radioisity? I'll assume that for now and deleted it if it's not necessary. But otherwise, this is one amazing AMV, great music, great transition.

I am looking at this one though, I hope it's the right one - http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=CWMvYW5Uk7I - nvm ur correct, it is 5mins ish.

ps: Radiosity? Isn't in the movie the source is listed on those 3 smaller TV in the middle? All the animation on those 4 TVs sure scrambled my head ^^
Was that clips edited together or were they drawn for the video? The clouds in the opening are really well drawn.
EarlyBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 04:29   Link #3245
xxsoraxx

i watched this anime about 11 or 12 years ago. it was set in the future and involved high-tech robots and vehicles. There was a blonde girl on a pink glider or some sort of flying car and several guys on diff colored gliders. The girl's love interest was a dark-haired guy in a red glider and i think either she or he was a prince or princess. they had to fight robots and they flew around in their gliders.
sorri thats all i remember, but i'd really appreciate if you can help me identify it. thanks!
xxsoraxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 04:58   Link #3246
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

xxsoraxx...I Found Two Animes http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3...qig,009_1.html Or This one http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,2...ic_whirl_.html
Old 2008-01-04, 14:01   Link #3247
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyBlake View Post
Was that clips edited together or were they drawn for the video? The clouds in the opening are really well drawn.
All of the clips there are from anime games and animes. Nothing drawn ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 20:20   Link #3248
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

O.K I'm Back Again With Another Pic...I Want To Know The Anime..Please
Old 2008-01-05, 21:18   Link #3249
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Well, for starters, as usual it's not an anime, it's a game. I know what game too. I just can't remember The site I was going to look it up on (I just happen to have seen it there recently) is having database problems currently so I can't get to any of their stuff, which is just typical

Either way, unless someone here can ID it before me, I'll edit this later when I can access the site I need to get the name of the game
Old 2008-01-06, 00:18   Link #3250
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i need help again with these images while i was browsing around in moe, i presume they are new and from the same anime/game. thanks in advance

Spoiler for nsfw :

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2008-01-06 at 00:39. Reason: spelling error
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 03:29   Link #3251
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i need help again with these images while i was browsing around in moe, i presume they are new and from the same anime/game. thanks in advance

Spoiler for nsfw :
I haven't watched this, but I think that's Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi
Old 2008-01-06, 04:47   Link #3252
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I bought this Vauxhall Monaro VXR with an anime paintjob off the Forza 2 auction house weeks ago, but I don't know the character that's on the paintjob.

Old 2008-01-06, 04:54   Link #3253
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Well, for starters, as usual it's not an anime, it's a game. I know what game too. I just can't remember The site I was going to look it up on (I just happen to have seen it there recently) is having database problems currently so I can't get to any of their stuff, which is just typical

Either way, unless someone here can ID it before me, I'll edit this later when I can access the site I need to get the name of the game

I Don't know Why Every Time I Find Good Pic...It Has To Be A Game..
Please Tell Me When You Find The Name...
Old 2008-01-06, 09:48   Link #3254
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
I bought this Vauxhall Monaro VXR with an anime paintjob off the Forza 2 auction house weeks ago, but I don't know the character that's on the paintjob.

That's Hoshino Ruri from Martian Successor Nadesico, awesome parody mecha show from many years ago. Totally worth a watch

The Chaos - site is fixed now, just looking it up, I'll edit this shortly.

edit: bah, can't find the damn thing now. I'll make a mental note of it and pm you or post here again when I find it, I'm pretty sure I've got a bookmark for its Getchu page but I've got quite a few hundred getchu bookmarks and trying to find one game I can't remember the name of amongst all of those will be a pain heh.

Last edited by Radiosity; 2008-01-06 at 11:28.
Old 2008-01-06, 12:11   Link #3255
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post

I Don't know Why Every Time I Find Good Pic...It Has To Be A Game..
Please Tell Me When You Find The Name...
Hahaha ^^, lots of anime images are from games now ^^.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2008-01-06 at 14:27.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 14:48   Link #3256
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Hahaha ^^, lots of anime images are from games now ^^.
I Know What Do you Mean ..
Old 2008-01-07, 11:53   Link #3257
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

X2 Post...
Anyway I Have New Pic...I Search Every Where To Find The Anime..But I Couldn't Find Anything Please Help..

P.C..If Anyone Tell Me It's A Game..Really I'm Gonna Cry..
Old 2008-01-07, 13:04   Link #3258
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
X2 Post...
Anyway I Have New Pic...I Search Every Where To Find The Anime..But I Couldn't Find Anything Please Help..

P.C..If Anyone Tell Me It's A Game..Really I'm Gonna Cry..
It's a game... It's from Touhou.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 13:45   Link #3259
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Thanks ..Sephi..
WHY!!!!
Game...
WHY!!!
Really About To Cry..
Old 2008-01-07, 17:58   Link #3260
manaimp

Question Looking for the name of an anime

So it's almost been a year now since i saw this anime on veoh, and it was only the one episode that was posted. I lost the bookmark for it, or rather the bookmark I have is broken. Then epi was subbed and it went something like this, though I'm not quite sure if I've remembered correctly:

In the mountains there's a demon that's been sealed there, the place he's sealed at there's a large stone pile that sorta forms an archway. The woman who sealed him there is the mother of the young man who at the beginning of the episode is guiding another man on the path to the place where the demon is sealed. I think the older man was some sort of folklore professor and because it was the young man's hometown he was asked to guide the man there. If I remember right the young man said in narration that he was never suppose to go near 'that' place in the mountains by his mother but was never told why, and he was also given some sort of talisman that hangs in a medicine pouch around his neck. There are times in the episode when the demon is shown from within the place he's sealed at watching everything going on outside from a magic window, and he really really hates the woman who sealed him. I think the episode ends with the pair arriving at the stone pile with the young man zoning out and just before he touches the stones the older man interrupts him. I remember getting the impression that if he had touched the stones he would have broken the seal and set the demon free.

edit: The time setting looked modern

Does anyone know what this anime is? Thanks is advance!

Last edited by manaimp; 2008-01-07 at 18:16.
manaimp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel