AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 09:36   Link #2061
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Why does everbody forget Rivalz.

RIVVVVVVALLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Well, if he meets with a bike accident...
Old 2008-07-01, 09:36   Link #2062
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
I have a funny feeling that its not BK that Lelouch will loose, but his dream of having his friends back in Ashford...

First Nunally - opposite fraction, Second Kallen - terrorist / temporary captivity, Third Suzaku - mortal enemy, Forth Nina - mass murderer, Fifth Milly - graduation, Sixth Shirley - death....

The only remaining one is that Guy and Arthur.
And perhaps not even them, for long
But we'll see. I can imagine him losing the dream of Ashford, at least - would perhaps make for a more realistic ending as such in the end. Though we'll see what Tanaguchi pulls...
Old 2008-07-01, 09:36   Link #2063
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Euphie's death was far more impacting on both of them than Shirley. Shirley was at best a fledgling love, Euphie was loved, dearly, by both of them.
Whatever, a death is a death regardless, unless all those times in the student council meant absolutely nothing to them compared to Euphie, please
Old 2008-07-01, 09:37   Link #2064
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Even better if Suzaku was the killer, definite role reversal.

At the end i can see Rolo, Millay, Rivalz and Shirely dead while the ones missing from his dream will still be alive. I mean Shirely gets the chop next week, Rolo's a given so why not the other 2.

They had there fireworks with Lulu. Then at the end Suzaku, Lulu, Kallen, Nunnally and Nina can all be on the roof of Ashford lighting fireworks for there deceased friends(followed by Nina carrying out a suicide attack on them when she finds out who Zero is).
Rivalz is not going to die, he's too missed in order for him to die and Milley got out early thanks to the weather report gig. Plus Rolo was missing from his dream too right?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:37   Link #2065
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

At the end i can see Rolo, Millay, Rivalz and Shirely dead while the ones missing from his dream will still be alive. I mean Shirely gets the chop next week, Rolo's a given so why not the other 2.

They had there fireworks with Lulu. Then at the end Suzaku, Lulu, Kallen, Nunnally and Nina can all be on the roof of Ashford lighting fireworks for there deceased friends(followed by Nina carrying out a suicide attack on them when she finds out who Zero is).
Sounds like a School Days ending.

Quote:
If you've noticed, my posts are less than serious...

I mean "eventual" mass murderer.

Yeah, you were almost right.
Well, besides Nina, I see nothing wrong with the rest.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:37   Link #2066
Stretch5920

They won't all die. Milly is safe at her new job. Nobody cares about Rivalz. Nina might die. Kallen, maybe, but I doubt it. Nunnally and Suzaku will live.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:37   Link #2067
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Why does everbody forget Rivalz.

RIVVVVVVALLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Calm down.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:40   Link #2068
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
They won't all die. Milly is safe at her new job. Nobody cares about Rivalz. Nina might die. Kallen, maybe, but I doubt it. Nunnally and Suzaku will live.
I agree; they won't all die. At worst, though, they might be put beyond his reach, but that's about it. As I said, he might lose his dream of reuniting everyone at Ashford, but that'll be about it.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:41   Link #2069
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Calm down.
While going to confess his love to Milly he dies in a traffic accident cause by Lelouch's attempt to save Kallen by force....happy now
Old 2008-07-01, 09:41   Link #2070
honeypie_0106

Quote:

BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

Nina's crazy.

Honestly, I like Geass and the way it makes some of its characters more appealing and even worth remembering - even if they are secondary.. I may not like Nina, but I sure have a good time making fun of her.

So will the cat still be alive by S3?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:42   Link #2071
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

Nina's crazy.

Honestly, I like Geass and the way it makes some of its characters more appealing and even worth remembering - even if they are secondary.. I may not like Nina, but I sure have a good time making fun of her.

Maybe, it's the only one alive of the lot.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:43   Link #2072
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
While going to confess his love to Milly he dies in a traffic accident cause by Lelouch's attempt to save Kallen by force....happy now
Not unless I see it animated and subbed.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:43   Link #2073
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

Nina's crazy.

I guess Arthur is going to be the only one from Ashford left( aside from Lelouch, Suzaku, and maybe Kallen).
Old 2008-07-01, 09:43   Link #2074
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

Nina's crazy.

Nina is awesome
Old 2008-07-01, 09:45   Link #2075
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Nina is awesome
She deserves a bullet aimed at the bridge of her nose, so that the thing splits her ugly specs in 2 and blows her psycho brain up.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:46   Link #2076
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I guess Arthur is going to be the only one from Ashford left( aside from Lelouch, Suzaku, and maybe Kallen).
Those three makes the most sense - they pulled though all of season 1 and were all present at the finale, so why not in season 2 as well?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:47   Link #2077
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Rivalz is not going to die, he's too missed in order for him to die and Milley got out early thanks to the weather report gig. Plus Rolo was missing from his dream too right?
He was still there on the roof and they do seem to be becoming more like brothers(sworn or otherwise). It would be a tragedy but less so than Shirely and it does seem that a dark path lays in wait for Lulu.

I just think that it would be ironic that those he expected to always be there waitng for him at Ashford would die, while those he thought he had lost would remain.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:48   Link #2078
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
He was still there on the roof and they do seem to be becoming more like brothers(sworn or otherwise). It would be a tragedy but less so than Shirely and it does seem that a dark path lays in wait for Lulu.

I just think that it would be ironic that those he expected to always be there waitng for him at Ashford would die, while those he thought he had lost would remain.
A bittersweet twist.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:49   Link #2079
gabbytay
Banned

Guess we're going to see a more evil Zero after Shirley's death.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:49   Link #2080
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Satisfying is best to describe it really
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories