AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-13, 21:18   Link #681
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

With Touma, you kinda need an extra layered chart to sort out his 'harem' of sorts.

The ones who are really in love with him ranks up top is probably Itsuwa, Mikoto, and Index. ( debatable, but whatever )

Then there's the ones who kinda obviously likes him a lot, but are kinda resigned and put at a bigger back-bunner due to circumstances and whatnot. Himegami, 10032 ( along with any other Sisters ). Kaori and Lessar are either here, or a tier lower, depending on individual interpretation.

And those implied to have a slight crush on him or had one ( or two ) doki-doki moments that don't really lead up to anything, mainly because of duty, lack of extra story focus, etc. Anieze... Did Sasha have one?

Friendzone tier is Orsola, Hyouka, etc.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-13, 21:24   Link #682
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
With Touma, you kinda need an extra layered chart to sort out his 'harem' of sorts.

The ones who are really in love with him ranks up top is probably Itsuwa, Mikoto, and Index. ( debatable, but whatever )

Then there's the ones who kinda obviously likes him a lot, but are kinda resigned and put at a bigger back-bunner due to circumstances and whatnot. Himegami, 10032 ( along with any other Sisters ). Kaori and Lessar are either here, or a tier lower, depending on individual interpretation.

And those implied to have a slight crush on him or had one ( or two ) doki-doki moments that don't really lead up to anything, mainly because of duty, lack of extra story focus, etc. Anieze... Did Sasha have one?

Friendzone tier is Orsola, Hyouka, etc.
Touma is apparently the master of harem he broke my meter 20 seconds ago after reading all that.
Old 2010-11-13, 21:28   Link #683
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
you forgot itsuwa, from her actions she also has more than a crush on touma, but other that thati think touma just raised the "flags" but still havent gotten intho their "route".
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
As for now the only one I can tell that really love Touma is Itsuwa and Mikoto -_-
Dont forget the SISTERS. I cant find it anymore but someone put in the arts thread of all the sisters tying up touma and gettin undressed to rape him
Old 2010-11-13, 21:28   Link #684
tsunade666

Sasha didn't like Touma. The first impression Sasha get from Touma is he is like her superior. A rapist -_- well Touma did kinda rape Shashe when his finding a connection need to be broken from Sasha to Misha.... so the idiot touch every part of Sasha trying to find it but in the end gets hit by a crowbar.

Agnese admits she likes Touma but the way she interacts with him. It's probably a crush or rather she probably likes Aisa that already admits that she would never be on the same grounds like Index which is always by his side.
Old 2010-11-13, 21:35   Link #685
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

what about otohime, shes kinda clingy for brign his cousin(they grew together according to the tranlation*of the anime* i watched,but still...), also i wonder what would happen if tsuchimikado and aogami found out touma already have imouto character around him
Old 2010-11-13, 21:51   Link #686
tsunade666

but otohime doesn't show up again since vol 4. I also want to see her.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:05   Link #687
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
S
4)he's a regular boy who beats the unbeatable. (although mikoto can kill him easily. Just magnetise a car and throw it at him.)
It makes no sense if you remember he survived a freaking tsunami made of rocks and earth.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:28   Link #688
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Indeed, Touma is anything but a regular boy now (That role is given to the third hero), after prolong exposure to insane broken people, Touma has developed his own version of [NaGARsumi Evasion] possibly LV MAX.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:45   Link #689
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well about *screentime* it has been little, but from her action shes depicted thinking in a way to win over touma(kanzaki is more for showing gratitude, anieze and co. is more of a girls talk, most of the other girls dont show much advances), she shows jelaousy(in a more passive matter that ceartain other two) and (not really sure about this) she even drowns herself in sake due to touma beign away from her.
Yes, Itsuwa got drunk due to her failing to meet up with Touma in vol16 - she only managed to get Sphinx (the cat) while Touma was fighting the 2 terrorists on another plane.

And as for jealousy... I don't think so. She's anxious that Touma is paying more attention towards other girls (mainly Kaori) but I don't think she's "jealous".
Old 2010-11-13, 22:52   Link #690
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Indeed, Touma is anything but a regular boy now (That role is given to the third hero), after prolong exposure to insane broken people, Touma has developed his own version of [NaGARsumi Evasion] possibly LV MAX.
??? I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're referencing too. (Or what people are referencing to when they say Atatatatatatat)

I'm such a bad anime fan XD But I'm only a light anime fan really.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:58   Link #691
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yes, Itsuwa got drunk due to her failing to meet up with Touma in vol17 - she only managed to get Sphinx (the cat) while Touma was fighting the 2 terrorists on another plane.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
??? I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're referencing too. (Or what people are referencing to when they say Atatatatatatat)

The first is Seto no Hanayome, a good comedy.
The second is Hokuto no Ken (a.k.a The Fist of the North Star) the main character usually shouts "ATATATATATA!!!" when throws a rain of fist to the enemies faces.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:59   Link #692
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post

Seto no Hanayome, my personal most favorite comedy series.

Anyway the main character was also a 'regular boy', but after 13+ episodes of exposure to crazy monstrous people trying to kill him, he develops a natural ability to evade even the worst attacks - Claiming that he's slowly becoming not human
Old 2010-11-13, 23:05   Link #693
tsunade666

naGARsumi is from seto no hanayome. The certain un-LUCKY guy that got saved by a mermaid which totally change his ordinary life. I love that anime. From ordinary to not so ordinary. He can evade anything which you hit him with.

Same for Touma.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:18   Link #694
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Sasha didn't like Touma. The first impression Sasha get from Touma is he is like her superior. A rapist -_- well Touma did kinda rape Shashe when his finding a connection need to be broken from Sasha to Misha.... so the idiot touch every part of Sasha trying to find it but in the end gets hit by a crowbar.

Agnese admits she likes Touma but the way she interacts with him. It's probably a crush or rather she probably likes Aisa that already admits that she would never be on the same grounds like Index which is always by his side.
Thanks. *strikes out Sasha's name*

Well, using the girl's normal interaction as a measure of 'how much they like Touma' is kinda hard. I personally feel that Index's feelings towards Touma aren't any less than that of Itsuwa and Mikoto's... but it's hard to see that with how they usually are.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:34   Link #695
tsunade666

Touma treats index as a family and the other girls as friends. Just like how Accelerator treats Last Order as his daughter.

Touma doesn't like any girl in particular.

But the girls like Mikoto which realize her feelings in vol 16 and Itsuwa which from the start of vol 11 really like Touma.

Index confess she loves Touma in vol 1 but treated as .. .huh? by TOUMA. due to memory loss.

Plus Touma continuous to think that the one who saved Index is his previews one before memory loss.
Old 2010-11-14, 00:14   Link #696
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

if theres something the lastest events in index had reminded me it has to be persona 3, but comparing touma with other characters i will go with hayate from hayate no gotoku, both unlucky, with big harems, and willing to risk their lives for ppl they dont even know, hell, even index and mikoto resemble nagi and hinagiku.
Old 2010-11-14, 00:46   Link #697
tsunade666

well persona 3 they go against christ and now that you mentioned hayate no gotoku. I'm already seeing Mikoto as tsundere Hina-tan. and the over jealous Index as Nagi.
Which also had the same circumstances as the girls. ......... so nishizawa = itsuwa? but itsuwa is a girl that can do anything unlike nishizawa.
Old 2010-11-14, 08:13   Link #698
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_saBkpvj94

Love his description box "Falcon Punch; you don't deflect it, it deflects you."
Old 2010-11-14, 12:18   Link #699
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Thanks. *strikes out Sasha's name*
I feel that this is kind of precipitated...

I mean, if we're to start excluding girls just because they show some negative reaction towards Touma once or twice, then Kanzaki and Fukiyose probably shouldn't be counted in either.

Rather, it's better to get a few more examples just to test-proof this assumption. Is there any more data on Touma's interactions with Sasha?
Old 2010-11-14, 12:25   Link #700
tsunade666

nope, after Touma meets up with Sasha he goes off to find fiamma or find a way to stop the archangels connection. His pretty busy by that time so not much interaction.

Fukiyose doesn't even blush in front of Touma unlike a certain saint and biribiri. Seiri is more like a friend of Touma. And only the girl who can stand beside him but not get attracted to him.... ah now that I mention blush.... she did but that's Touma's fault in the end of vol 10. Morel like a slap attack than a blush.