AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 19:26   Link #1741
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Two months since the previous chapter, its been a while.

Spoiler for University Chapter 9:
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 11:36   Link #1742
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Two months since the previous chapter, its been a while.

Spoiler for University Chapter 9:
WOW AWESOME!

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-01-12, 12:19   Link #1743
someiyoshino

I think you mean pineapple hair.
someiyoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 04:39   Link #1744
Jimmy C

This will be another chapter that will be interesting to see animated.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 05:19   Link #1745
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for my thought:
Old 2012-01-14, 06:58   Link #1746
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
wasn't she started playing guitar since her high school?
That was 4 years ago. Hence, 4 years of experience.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 07:10   Link #1747
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually I think this is the first time we've ever seen Ritsu have confidence issues, at least in the manga. That said, it's nice to see that, for all her timing issues, her friends can easily adapt to it. Also LOL Mugi.
Old 2012-01-14, 08:24   Link #1748
Goggen

Very nice chapter indeed. But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
That was 4 years ago. Hence, 4 years of experience.
But they were in High School for three years. She should have three years of experience. Oops.
Old 2012-01-14, 09:20   Link #1749
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
But they were in High School for three years. She should have three years of experience. Oops.
Yep, they couldn't be on their 2nd year college too because that means Azusa, Ui, and Jun would've graduated at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually I think this is the first time we've ever seen Ritsu have confidence issues, at least in the manga. That said, it's nice to see that, for all her timing issues, her friends can easily adapt to it. Also LOL Mugi.
Yup, and I think this chapter is also quite a rare occurence where Mio is needed by Ritsu aside from the school works
Old 2012-01-14, 10:00   Link #1750
JPblueser
Guitarded

Spoiler for Vol 6 Ch 4:

It was a really nice chapter again.

Last edited by JPblueser; 2012-01-14 at 11:14.
JPblueser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 12:16   Link #1751
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well in Yui's defense. she didn't learn much her first year aside from playing by ear and some chords. And the rest of the years were spent being distracted by her teacher (Azusa). Yui's glomping derailed things quite a few times I imagine.
Old 2012-01-14, 14:06   Link #1752
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Well in Yui's defense. she didn't learn much her first year aside from playing by ear and some chords. And the rest of the years were spent being distracted by her teacher (Azusa). Yui's glomping derailed things quite a few times I imagine.
^ I second that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfisthisgame View Post
New chapter is out!

/
watch out, using links to translation websites is against the rules. Its nice that your trying to share, but you might get Infraction, or worse suspension or ban

-------------

On another note, Drummers are really key in tempo! there like the traffic control person that keeps the crowed moving in a parade, they maintain the flow of the parade. In my experience if someone goes too fast, the drummer needs to speed up to catch up. Really everyone should be more laid back and let the drummer push the song.

Houkago Tea Time has good chemistry, and know how too stay in line when Ritsu is speeding up.

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2012-01-14 at 23:51.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 23:47   Link #1753
JPblueser
Guitarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Don't get me wrong. I love Yui's character.
I must say it's pretty impressive how she managed to improve in so short time.

But also don't put the blame on Azu-nyan - lol

She is getting more serious, that's for sure. But deep inside she is still the same :P
Old 2012-01-15, 00:04   Link #1754
JPblueser
Guitarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
^ On another note, Drummers are really key in tempo! there like the traffic control person that keeps the crowed moving in a parade, they maintain the flow of the parade. In my experience if someone goes too fast, the drummer needs to speed up to catch up. Really everyone should be more laid back and let the drummer push the song.

Houkago Tea Time's has good chemistry, and know how too stay in line when Ritsu is speeding up.
Have to agree there too. But mostly, the drummer is also responsible for the "groove" and overal feel. It's really a tough job.

Chemistry is everything indeed. It's amazing how a group of four or more people are able to be in such synchrony. The magic of music :P

That's why I love it so much.

By the way, is anyone expecting a reference to "Don't say Lazy" anytime soon? :P
If the ED is really a clip they made in the future, this would really be the perfect time for it. It would explain why Azusa isn't on the clip (or the song itself for that matter - since she is still on High School) and also would sort of reflect the "growth" of the band as a whole and of the members. (since it has a different feel from their earlier material, so, it's something I can see them "composing" at this time)

Would be really cool if it actually happened, don't you think? hehe
Old 2012-01-15, 00:15   Link #1755
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPblueser View Post
Have to agree there too. But mostly, the drummer is also responsible for the "groove" and overal feel. It's really a tough job.

Chemistry is everything indeed. It's amazing how a group of four or more people are able to be in such synchrony. The magic of music :P

That's why I love it so much.

By the way, is anyone expecting a reference to "Don't say Lazy" anytime soon? :P
If the ED is really a clip they made in the future, this would really be the perfect time for it. It would explain why Azusa isn't on the clip (or the song itself for that matter - since she is still on High School) and also would sort of reflect the "growth" of the band as a whole and of the members. (since it has a different feel from their earlier material, so, it's something I can see them "composing" at this time)

Would be really cool if it actually happened, don't you think? hehe
yeah in my music class in school "Jazz Band" The drummer calls out the style e.g. he would call out Funk, Bossa nova, Swing, Latin etc,

Well back to the manga. I want to know if they came up with any new songs in the university, and when they will do there performance!

Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 02:59   Link #1756
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
On another note, Drummers are really key in tempo! there like the traffic control person that keeps the crowed moving in a parade, they maintain the flow of the parade. In my experience if someone goes too fast, the drummer needs to speed up to catch up. Really everyone should be more laid back and let the drummer push the song.

Houkago Tea Time's has good chemistry, and know how too stay in line when Ritsu is speeding up.
Indeed. Houkago Tea Time has the exact opposite problem of many other bands. Usually the drummer's the one who has to pin everybody down so they don't go galloping off willy-nilly. If there's someone who's sometimes guilty of rushing the beat and flogging the band onward as a result, it's the bassist.

Or why my instruction book suggests that the budding bassist record themselves playing.
Old 2012-01-15, 03:21   Link #1757
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Which may be a sign that Mio is an awesome bass player....or she just knows Ritsu way too well.
Old 2012-01-15, 03:58   Link #1758
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

T__T the mitsu...t-the mi-tsu...MITSU!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! -killed-

i knew kakifly's gonna give what i want for this chpater. damn, thank you!! Mugi's goggles are dancing again in glee. XDDD I love this chpater, there's jealous mio and insecure ritsu. XDD ahhh..it's good to be alive..

and yey for sokabe. and she's pretty much moved on from mio-fangirlism. that's sad though. i want a stalker scene between them. DX
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 04:16   Link #1759
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

She was just taking a break from stalking. Once the music comes back...stalkers will return...as might the Mio Fanclub.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:52   Link #1760
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
T__T the mitsu...t-the mi-tsu...MITSU!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! -killed-

i knew kakifly's gonna give what i want for this chpater. damn, thank you!! Mugi's goggles are dancing again in glee. XDDD I love this chpater, there's jealous mio and insecure ritsu. XDD ahhh..it's good to be alive..

and yey for sokabe. and she's pretty much moved on from mio-fangirlism. that's sad though. i want a stalker scene between them. DX
Seems Kakifly really knows his fans. I also didn't expect a Ritsu character development chapter either. Like Mio, I am fairly surprise with Ritsu taking music issue seriously. A very touching chapter for Mitsu fans.

Sokabe quit being Mio fangirl? That's ridiculous. Kakifly has gone through such length in order to put her back into the manga just for her to quit? I would think twice if I were you.

Then again, why did the author decided to put stalker-chan back into the manga in the first place? Since boyfriend chapter, did he give any reason? An opinion about would be fine as well.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life