AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-01-21, 14:37   Link #55761
coco6561

That's definitely a good plot to bring a war between the east and west.
coco6561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-21, 14:50   Link #55762
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, but it doesn't have enough 'weight' to it... *shakes the box filled with story tropes* I must think on this more when I'm not hungry...
Old 2015-01-21, 18:10   Link #55763
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Come to think of it, what's the current geopolitical situation in the IS universe? I mean, will Japan actually risk war with its biggest ally?

But then again, suspension of disbelief...
Old 2015-01-21, 19:17   Link #55764
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Who do you think 'pressured' Japan to build ISA in the first place using their own money? Then there's the Silver Gospel incident - to say NOTHING of the World Purge incident. There has to be a showdown with the US at some point - they're way too greedy. You don't see anything about an American Cadet Rep or even American students at ISA either.

When you become that strong virtually overnight, no one is your friend any more.
Old 2015-01-21, 19:22   Link #55765
coco6561

And a majority of fanfiction writers have their fanmade representative usually from America
Old 2015-01-21, 19:26   Link #55766
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Because most likely the writers are American.
So am I - I mean, I'd have an interesting time making an OC rep from Brazil or somewhere else... Not saying that it can't be done but I don't want to go through the amount of work it would take to make her legit. I know little of Brazil off the top of my head, let alone possible mindsets to things like this.
Old 2015-01-21, 19:31   Link #55767
coco6561

Hmm good point. I to made my OC from America cause i'm America. Well they say to stick with what ya know.
Old 2015-01-21, 19:35   Link #55768
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

The premise for my take on the Japan-US conflict is rather simple:

Third party antags attack cities and key installations using drones that are built to mimic actual IS, appearing as actual IS which belongs to student of the Academy. These copies attack solo, prompting nations to try to confirm the attacker's identity since it looks like an IS from far away.

The copies would then escape the target's airspace. Any attempts to discern the "IS'" actual identity is met with a timely intervention with the actual antagonist drones.

While it does bother the victim nations, it wasn't until the copy drone attacks the US that the anti-IS sentiments grew, naturally. And ironically, the US sends a task force fleet on Japanese borders ALONG with their own fleet of Fang Quake IS forces.
Old 2015-01-22, 01:57   Link #55769
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, but can't IS verify that there's another IS in the vicinity (Core Network and all that)? Not to mention that the Drone would have to be pretty darn strong on it's own to mimic something like an IS. I assume that the drones are nothing like the drones we are familiar with now.

Not to mention that I'm sure more than one of those installations may have access to a satellite feed...

I'm picking at it hoping that a diamond may fall out.
Old 2015-01-22, 02:50   Link #55770
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Lest you know.... a certain rabbit actually gave IS schematics to the antag group. Every single detail to mock down to IS signatures, except for having an actual IS Core to power them.
Old 2015-01-22, 03:17   Link #55771
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
"...keikaku doori~"
- Lelouch tries to take over IS Academy himself, to hold a monopoly on the world's military power.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 04:47   Link #55772
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Holy meat-muffins, Batman...

Just thought of one hell of a match-up:

Kallen (Guren SEITEN Hakkyo Kushiki) vs Chifuyu (Kurezakura)- that ... that just might be a fight...!

~*~

Kallen: "Zero, this is Q1. I've successfully infiltrated the premises. Moving to objective #4. The four Kings are also en route to their respective objectives."

Zero: **Good. Remember, there are rumors of a pilot and a unit even greater than you in there. We have no real intel of this place so keep on your guard.**

Kallen: *smiles* "Are you doubting me, your strongest piece, Zero? That's awfully reassuring of you."

Zero: **You know what I mean...!** <exasperated> **Just...Be careful...Kallen.**

Kallen: "...I will...Lelouch..." <static suddenly fills the line> "Zero...? Zero, come in. Zero, this is Q1, come in."

**Q1, is it? Someone thinks highly of their naming sense...**

Kallen: <narrows her eyes> "And who do I owe the pleasure of speaking with, since you hacked our comms?"

**No one special. Honestly, using old tech to encrypt your voice communications - just how far behind the curve are you?**

Kallen: "Why don't you come and find out!"

**Young and brash - same as always...** <sighs> **Turn left at your next junction and go down 300m. You'll find me soon enough.**

*The lone figure standing in the corridor catches Kallen's attention. Quickly she initiates a scan and finds relatively nothing on the woman except six blades. Despite this, Kallen feels the air around this figure is different than anyone she had ever faced. Not even the Knight of Rounds gave her a growing feeling of anxiety in her stomach.*

Kallen: "...who are you...?"

Chifuyu: "I am Chifuyu Orimura - Brunhilde I."

Kallen: "Kallen Kozuki... Queen of the Black Knights. By my orders, I must pass through here." *holds up her right arm* "This discharges high levels of radiation, lady. Don't make me use it on you."

Chifuyu: *raises an eyebrow* "...so that's what it's for... That's definintely not covered in the Alaska Treaty... That machine, it's not an IS."

Kallen: "No it's not, it's a Knightmare Frame."

Chifuyu: "...looks like I'll have to take you on seriously then..." *stabs the two katana she held into the ground with such ease that Kallen is taken back. She then unlatches the blade holsters on her thighs and steps forward.* "Let's go, Kurezakura-!"

Kallen: *after the flash of light, she opens her eyes to see the woman clad in that weird machine thing from her briefing prior to coming on this mission* "...so that's an IS."

Chifuyu: *branishes Yukihira* "You say that you have to pass me no matter what. Well, I can't let you pass, no matter what. You're up against the strongest IS user in the world - you better had prepared yourself."

Kallen: "Ah really now? That's quite a boast. I hope you can live up to it since you're up against the best Knightmare Frame pilot in the world. I hope you've prepared yourself as well."

Chifuyu: *smirks* "This... might actually be fun." *Yukihira hums in her grip*

Kallen: "We'll see..." *The energy wings spread out as a pulse of energy reverberates through the corridor*

~*~

Haa~ah... that's too much awesome...
Old 2015-01-22, 06:39   Link #55773
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Holy meat-muffins, Batman...
- You mean that idea never came to you before?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 06:49   Link #55774
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco6561 View Post
Hmm good point. I to made my OC from America cause i'm America. Well they say to stick with what ya know.
I suppose it was bad for me because I started out using source material made by another fan author in this thread, SaintessHeart.

That world is... pretty whacked out. Even Zero got a fit from it.
Old 2015-01-22, 08:30   Link #55775
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

... Has anyone even thought about the other movements beside Feminism occurred because of IS? Nationalism - A country's power is decides by the number of Core, and the Atlantic Treaty... Not to mention Japan and their constitution. The rise of unemployment from weapon industry, dismantled of armies divisions... And many more.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 09:58   Link #55776
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- You mean that idea never came to you before?
... No, not really. They were always separate in my mind, with the Great Wall between them. Never thought to put them together... in the same universe, lest it explode...
Old 2015-01-22, 12:14   Link #55777
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She couldn't believe this. A first shift, here and now? What was this? Was it fate? Was it destiny? Was the universe conspiring against her? She grit her teeth and thought back to her past. This wasn't any different from every other time. The only time fate blessed her was being born into this name she bears; and even then, she thinks at times it's nothing but a great cosmic joke with her as the butt of it.

"One sword, two swords, it doesn't matter. What first shift? All it did was give you another slab of metal to swing! I will make sure to beat you down so bad that you won't dare show your face in ISA ever again! I will beat you so thoroughly that you'll be ashamed to have been born a man!"

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2015-01-22 at 22:48.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 13:19   Link #55778
coco6561

Man how do you guys think of these scenarios and write with great word usage. Tell me your secret.
Old 2015-01-22, 17:45   Link #55779
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Some random idea throwing...

Imagine Dan & Ichika playing an eroge game (more like the latter was dragged by the former to join him ).
Old 2015-01-22, 17:57   Link #55780
coco6561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Some random idea throwing...

Imagine Dan & Ichika playing an eroge game (more like the latter was dragged by the former to join him ).
I think you're in to something. Dan invites Ichika to play a new video game he somehow got for winning a contest he never entered. When they put the disk in, the two get sucked in. And on the back of the box, it says made by Tabane industries.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest