AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 10:09   Link #6701
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

no wonder Irish is so tsun for Silver Karon.
Old 2011-11-08, 10:13   Link #6702
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
It's alright. The time has nothing to do with it. I just hate eldritch abominations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
no wonder Irish is so tsun for Silver Karon.
Irish: "You're not the real monster, we, Humans, are"

*Points at internet forum*

Irish: "Observe"
Old 2011-11-08, 10:14   Link #6703
Eratas123

@ Zero and Meister - Les-yay draft.

Side note - Meister's gonna kill me for this.

@ - Zero: Irish to Silver Karon: You're a monster. No pain, no soul!

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-08, 10:21   Link #6704
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not a fan of Les, moving on (though I admit that would attract a lot of attention from major crowd)
Old 2011-11-08, 10:24   Link #6705
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Not a fan of Les, moving on (though I admit that would attract a lot of attention from major crowd)
Not a fan either. I don't read Yaoi or Yuri and I prefer straight pairings. Just too cracky to pass up though. Why do you think I'm writing Daydreams instead of going on a les-yay anime/manga? Besides, a lot of people I know are bi/gay so I have a realistic outlook on same sex pairings.

EDIT: How much pain can the human body take without stopping if they're full of adrenaline.
Old 2011-11-08, 10:30   Link #6706
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Neither I am homoophobic or something (just look the sheer amount of ho-yay in Sacred Twins), it's just that that I have Hype Syndrome for ANYTHING I actually tolerate, become something I totally hate.

In this case, overexposure of LesYay from Nanoha Fandom which hasn't disappear after SIX MONTHS being vacant from it, I also will unquestionably like Tatenashi if not for overexposure put on her, remember that too much of a good thing is bad.

Sorry if I come as stupidly subjective, I should really learn to shut up.

Lurk mode on
Old 2011-11-08, 10:36   Link #6707
Eratas123

Quote:
Neither I am homoophobic or something (just look the sheer amount of ho-yay in Sacred Twins), it's just that that I have Hype Syndrome for ANYTHING I actually tolerate, become something I totally hate.

In this case, overexposure of LesYay from Nanoha Fandom which hasn't disappear after SIX MONTHS being vacant from it, I also will unquestionably like Tatenashi if not for overexposure put on her, remember that too much of a good thing is bad.

Sorry if I come as stupidly subjective, I should really learn to shut up.

Lurk mode on
It's fine with me. I know people have different likes/dislikes and you're good enough to admit it at least instead of dodging the argument to make sure you're right like some others.

As a side note, Tatenashi isn't really that focused on after volume 5. In 6 she shows up to give Ichika intel then disappears and in 7 she's there for Houki's segments, but that's it.
Old 2011-11-08, 10:39   Link #6708
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
It's fine with me. I know people have different likes/dislikes and you're good enough to admit it at least instead of dodging the argument to make sure you're right like some others.
But most people aren't as patient as you, and I still came out like an ignorant ass.

Quote:
As a side note, Tatenashi isn't really that focused on after volume 5. In 6 she shows up to give Ichika intel then disappears and in 7 she's there for Houki's segments, but that's it.
Yeah, I just reread V6 & 7 and revised my argument (I still hate V5 the most but I'll try to read it carefully later), but then Houki doin' the usual... plot demanded upgrade
Old 2011-11-08, 10:44   Link #6709
Eratas123

Quote:
But most people aren't as patien as you, and I still came out like an ignorant ass.

Yeah, I just reread V6 & 7 and revised my argument (I still hate V5 the most but I'll try to read it carefully later), but then Houki doin' the usual... plot demanded upgrade
Being clueless/confused doesn't make you an ass. If that was the case the you can just call every baby an ass.

V5 isn't that bad really. It's just more biased towards Tatenashi since Ichika tends to keep complimenting her in the commentary. This'll be a brick joke later in Shadow since Irish (Jerkass) will go through nearly the exact same thing but his reactions are vastly different to Ichika's (Nice guy).

Side note - Made an edit to 2nd to last post. Please answer it if you can.
Old 2011-11-08, 10:52   Link #6710
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
How much pain can the human body take without stopping if they're full of adrenaline.
It's called Pain Tolerance, and differ between each people. As I said earlier some people can remove their shoulder joint and gave no eyelash about it. Some people can cried hard and pisisng themselves because of small scratch, and not only babies, adults.

Here's more extensive excerpt of it, it's very complex but if you read it carefully and slowly, you'll understand it quick (I have no problem cos I'm a Nursing student)

Even without painkillers, Irish has high degree of tolerance cos he's accustomed having his body strained and broken all the time.

I have a headache, I should sleep early maybe, see you tom.
Old 2011-11-08, 10:55   Link #6711
Eratas123

Quote:
It's called Pain Tolerance, and differ between each people. As I said earlier some people can remove their shoulder joint and gave no eyelash about it. Some people can cried hard and pisisng themselves because of small scratch, and not only babies, adults.

Here's more extensive excerpt of it, it's very complex but if you read it carefully and slowly, you'll understand it quick (I have no problem cos I'm a Nursing student)

Even without painkillers, Irish has high degree of tolerance cos he's accustomed having his body strained and broken all the time.

I have a headache, I should sleep early maybe, see you tom.
I'm asking because I'm planning a segment where psycho!Irish keeps attacking till all his joints are broken/incapacitated and I don't want him to get Charles Atlas superpowers.

Good night!
Old 2011-11-08, 11:22   Link #6712
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Anyone get Modern Warfare 3? I got it at the Midnight launch! Some-guy's username was "ByakuuShikiSetsura." I had to friend him.
Old 2011-11-08, 11:39   Link #6713
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Anyone get Modern Warfare 3? I got it at the Midnight launch! Some-guy's username was "ByakuuShikiSetsura." I had to friend him.
Not really interested in the modern warfare series lately. Focusing more on Skyrim and Mass effect 3.
Old 2011-11-08, 13:02   Link #6714
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Not really interested in the modern warfare series lately. Focusing more on Skyrim and Mass effect 3.
I want to buy Skyrim, but right now I'm out of dough. Never really taken in by the Mass Effect 3 franchise.

BF 3 was amazing though....
Old 2011-11-08, 17:09   Link #6715
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Not really a fan of the series's multiplayer...

Fanfic spotted!
Infinite Stratos: Astra Exodus
Summary:
The world is in a state where women are above men. This is all thanks to the IS. However certain powers are seeking to destabilize this balance. The result of it all culminating in the Astra Exodus, a machine used by men designed to be on par with the IS.

Oh, that son of a shepard...

And Fanfic updated...
Infinite Harmonics Ch 3.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 18:43   Link #6716
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Fanfic spotted!
Infinite Stratos: Astra Exodus
Summary:
The world is in a state where women are above men. This is all thanks to the IS. However certain powers are seeking to destabilize this balance. The result of it all culminating in the Astra Exodus, a machine used by men designed to be on par with the IS.

Oh, that son of a shepard...

Not another one!
But oh well, I do just that anyway...
Old 2011-11-08, 18:48   Link #6717
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@draft: Yuriko draft APPROVED

This is not lesyay, its SKINSHIP.

Though the similarities with Karon and the Nanoha series has grown further...
Old 2011-11-08, 19:01   Link #6718
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
@draft: Yuriko draft APPROVED

This is not lesyay, its SKINSHIP.

Though the similarities with Karon and the Nanoha series has grown further...
25 December 2011: I.S. fandom is overrun with mindless hive or rabid Yuri fanboy, cue 300 vs Legion war once again.
Old 2011-11-08, 19:01   Link #6719
Eratas123

@ Zero - Everybody seems to be switching from "Guy who can use an IS" to "Guy that uses a machine as strong as an IS". At least Jak's suit is confirmed to be weaker than the IS suits.

@ Meister - She's lucky Irish's aggressiveness was taken out by Silver or she'd be full of injuries. Sorry if I gave Karon a berserk button for being flat. But you have to admit, it would be pretty insulting for a girl to find a guy has a bigger chest than her.
Old 2011-11-08, 19:05   Link #6720
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Everybody seems to be switching from "Guy who can use an IS" to "Guy that uses a machine as strong as an IS". At least Jak's suit is confirmed to be weaker than the IS suits.
I use that 'Some guys does have affinity with I.S. core but the affinity level are so tiny normal core wouldn't even react' hence sub-core system and Faust I.S..

Faust I.S. are like Jacks to normal I.S.es' Queen, Prototype I.S. being Kings and Akatsubaki's Ace to ByakuShiki's Joker.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest