AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-27, 07:20   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 334

ill do a quick one until someone does a better one anyway

-starts off on GM ussop is layed out on the ship i suppose chopper carried him there which is empty meaning luffy and co moved everything out.

-luffy is sulking atop a tower

-iceberg was injured or shot or something although nami may have been present since it seems flashbacky and im not positive but it made the local paper

-a chat between kaku and corgi

-luffy doesnt believe the news about iceberg so he goes to look

-franky is stopped on his boarding the train scene change to iceberg on a hospital bed with Calipha, Rue/Lue , and some dude

-meeting with the CP9 people the mask on a table is similar to one who said cp9 to robin

-chapter ends with franky being pissed about his hideout being demolished and he removes that mask then there's a pissed off eye and it ends there

ill add more later if someone doesnt get a better scan

ok not the best but more or less what i got out of it

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2004-08-27 at 18:01.
Old 2004-08-27, 09:17   Link #2
Jn183

Getting back to the meat of Sven City arc. From jebus summary, nxt ch going to be wicked. Reveal few info between Robin and Masked dude and Frank's rampage.

*ahem* Usopp better remain a Strawhat. Next thing you know, some old wicked shipwright taught Usopp some skill and Usopp is the shipwright.

Thx jebus
Old 2004-08-27, 13:25   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v

Also, IceBerg got shot?
Old 2004-08-27, 15:16   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

LOL. Love your new avatar Dranz.
Old 2004-08-27, 16:17   Link #5
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
I bet frankey himself will find Usopp on his own and think he was the one who destoryed the Franky house! I mean, he didn't even know about the rest of the straw hats being there.
Old 2004-08-27, 19:00   Link #6
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
I bet frankey himself will find Usopp on his own and think he was the one who destoryed the Franky house! I mean, he didn't even know about the rest of the straw hats being there.
Usopp getting another beating... and I do hope that the rumor about a member leaving won't be Usopp getting kill by Franky
Old 2004-08-27, 19:11   Link #7
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Usopp getting another beating... and I do hope that the rumor about a member leaving won't be Usopp getting kill by Franky

i doubt it no one plot wise in this series has died like conis' father, monbran cricket, king cobra, don krieg, gin, arlong, etc...

im thinking franky will just beat up ussop some more or run into luffy and co.
Old 2004-08-27, 21:01   Link #8
UserName

I think they knew that Ussop was with a crew. And franky should sure as hell know it wasn't Ussop. Even if he doesn't know yet, seeing Ussop's attitude... i won't be surprised if Ussop tells Franky about the them.
Old 2004-08-27, 21:05   Link #9
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
i think usopp will still be in the crew. because the first page that has the color. it has ussop in it.
Old 2004-08-27, 22:36   Link #10
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, Oda only said ONE crewmember was leaving. GM counts as part of the crew. IF some miracle happens and a genious shipright comes in and rebuilds GM, then it's gonna be Ussop or Robin who is going to leave.

Plus the mystery charecter from the Arabasta arc is going to be smoker and/or the lady who imprisons people with her body. Or at least that's the rumor I've been hearing so far.
Old 2004-08-27, 23:07   Link #11
sOnJoOL

i cant see usopp really leaving.
but i DONT wanna see robin leaving.
guess GM is going.
unless.....
kaku becomes a member for like few hours and decides to quit
but one thing i like about oda is, that he keeps digging himself a bigger grave.
so it almost seems that there is no possible good story.
but he surprises me and does it.
oda did it again.
Old 2004-08-28, 00:45   Link #12
Nubixkube

All I know is that if Usopp leaves, I'll be sad.
Old 2004-08-28, 02:27   Link #13
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Walla, Captain Panda's wonderul summary. Enjoy.

We get a shot of the Merry...completely abandoned; even Nami's orange trees are gone. Only Usopp is left there, lying on the deck, seemingly lost in thought. The next morning, Water 7 is alive with news of something that happened the previous night. Some people are blaming Franky for it, others are blaming the Straw Hat pirates, but it's not said WHAT the incident is, only that people are all lined up at the #1 dock entrance, trying to get a comment from the Galeras. Elsewhere, the Straw Hats are all on the roof of a nearby building, and Sanji's just returned...he stayed near the ship all night waiting for Robin, but she never came. Sanji says he's going to go looking for her again, and Chopper says he'll come along. Nami then shows up and tells Luffy that something's happened to Iceberg.

At the Galera headquarters, Kaku and Lulu are trying to decide what needs to be done. The whole thing is a big problem, since without Iceberg, both the Galera Company and all of Water 7 are in big trouble, however, neither of them can figure out who did the deed, or why. They call Pauley, and we finally find out that Iceberg was shot; he's alive, but he hasn't yet regained consciousness, however. Lulu tells Kaku that he thinks it must have something to do with Iceberg's meeting with Corgi, but Kaku warns him to be careful about what he says about government officials, but either way, their first priority is Iceberg's safety...they'll worry about catching the culprit later. News spreads quickly through the city of the attack, but no one has any idea why Iceberg was attacked, or who did it.

Back at Straw-Hat camp, Luffy hears the news, and decides that he's going to go after the assassin as well, and Nami says she'll go with him. Sanji and Chopper head to find Robin, and Zoro decides to wait there in case anything else happens. The Sea Train pulls into water 7, and Franky steps out.

At Iceberg's house, Rucci, Califa, and Tyrannousaurus are watching over their leader, and the doctor tells them that he's been shot twice in the front, and three times from behind, but he doesn't know exactly how it happened. Kaku and Lulu continue their speculation, mentioning that the only evidence they have is a mask that was found. Outside, Pauley is trying to make his way inside, but the reporters keep hounding him.

Finally, we get one scene of Franky returning home. Or, more aptly, to what's LEFT of his home. He drops his mask in anger (though his face is still shadowed), and finds out from one of his fallen henchmen about the identities of those responsible.
Old 2004-08-28, 16:18   Link #14
RedEyes
Beware of the Red

Send a message via ICQ to RedEyes Send a message via MSN to RedEyes
I really REALLY think the person coming back and joining the crew from the Alabasta arc is Mr.2. But thats just me.
Old 2004-08-28, 19:52   Link #15
Gold_D_Roger
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyes
I really REALLY think the person coming back and joining the crew from the Alabasta arc is Mr.2. But thats just me.
lol that would be uh.....a change lol. But what about that dude that fixed the ship in the skypiea arc. I remember zoro saying that he thought whoever fixed the ship was bad at it, so I guess he wouldn't be able to fix going merry....or could he?

I also I doubt ussop's gona leave cause that would be just different. And i think if anyone leaves it'll be robin. First of all she's completely different from anyone else in the crew and stands out like a sore thumb. No matter what happens you don't see her panicking or showing much emotion. Plus like aokiji said any group that ever let robin join all got destroyed. We'll probably get to find out about Robin's past since whoever tried to kill (or did kill) iceberg had something to do with CP9 and robin. Can't wait for the next few chapters
Old 2004-08-28, 20:32   Link #16
A.L.

I would LOVE to see Mr. 2 come back. That would almost make up for Usopp leaving.

I don't know, people. I see him doing everything BUT returning and being a Straw Hat Pirate. Of course, he's probably gonna make one last appearance or so with the way the storyline seems to be going, but that's it. I can see him becoming a ship wright while he's gone, though. But, Oda has his surprises and for all we know, the Going Merry will come to life and bite off Franky's head. All I know is that if Usopp leaves, he better have a damn good and entertaining cover series like all the other people.

Does anyone else besides me want to see a Luffy/Franky fight?
Old 2004-08-28, 23:30   Link #17
Chamberlain

Good enough to get me to register on this forum

It'd be great if Usopp would fight Franky and maybe realize he's not as useless as he thinks he is and then Luffy will come help and he'll see that the StrawHat crew is where he belongs. I'm eager to see what Franky looks like! (It's Buggy behind that mask!! He's due for an appearance)

I wanna know what happened to Mr. 2. We don't really know if he got captured right. (I don't remember) but there are a ton of characters that Oda needs to bring back because I want to know what happened to them. And there's more he needs to introduce too. I wonder when this series will end.

Anyway Did anyone notice how the mask found in Iceberg's room looks a lot like Robin. It might be nothing but I think it bears a significant resemblance. I don't think Robin was captured because she's pretty tough so definitely something suspicious is going on.

Oh yeah I was just reading this interview with Luffy (I think it's an legit Oda interview but I could be wrong) and anyway he says
Quote:
Q: Do you have anything to say about the members of the Luffy Pirates?
A: We're going to be together to the end!
I wonder if that still applies to today. It's not really part of the storyline so I guess it doesn't matter =/ I don't wanna see Usopp go though!

Last edited by Chamberlain; 2004-08-29 at 01:45.
Old 2004-08-29, 00:20   Link #18
Jn183

Hmm... just read the translation of ch 334. About the mask that was left behind, that mask look similar to the one which Robin was following. The report of the cop say Ice was shot 2 in front and 3 in the back. SO, it seem to be the doing of 2 people. I'm thinking it's Robin and that Masked person for now. Nooo... not Robin.
Old 2004-08-29, 01:20   Link #19
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_D_Roger
But what about that dude that fixed the ship in the skypiea arc. I remember zoro saying that he thought whoever fixed the ship was bad at it, so I guess he wouldn't be able to fix going merry....or could he?
I don't have a clue, the only thing I know, is that this person would have to be able to fly up to Skypia, so maybe it was that Bird looking dude from Alabastar. Maybe Vivi sent him to keep an eye on the Straw Hat Pirates.
Old 2004-08-29, 03:37   Link #20
sOnJoOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
I don't have a clue, the only thing I know, is that this person would have to be able to fly up to Skypia, so maybe it was that Bird looking dude from Alabastar. Maybe Vivi sent him to keep an eye on the Straw Hat Pirates.
i doubt that.
but the mystery wasnt solved yet. so lets see what happens.
Closed Thread