AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-07, 18:11   Link #5521
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

I hope the author doesn't show all the other fights before reaching Kenichi's fight: his is probably the most interesting to follow of all the fights going on right now.
Because if that's the case I might consider skipping the manga a few chapters till it reaches that fight.
Old 2013-02-07, 21:12   Link #5522
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yeah, I don't need to see everyone release their ki (obligatory power up), it's so overdone.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:27   Link #5523
bloodyclaws

man the satsujinken never win do they. XD

even junazad who walks the path of the gedou and "loses not by skill, but by tenacity to martial arts" (which basically translates to feelings beat skill) loses to the katsujinkens in the end.
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 14:18   Link #5524
noktown

So Miu has a boss fight ?Cool !Does that mean they're bring her to Kenichi's level ?I doubt Rimi is the strongest of the group...yet Miu seems to be struggling against her.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 16:49   Link #5525
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
So Miu has a boss fight ?Cool !Does that mean they're bring her to Kenichi's level ?I doubt Rimi is the strongest of the group...yet Miu seems to be struggling against her.
Actually Kenichi isnt weak then Miu since he fight and won against shou we can say he is pretty much Mius equall but he cant get serious against miu and seriously fight her since he loves her .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 17:13   Link #5526
Johnny
Working the bags...

I doubt Kenichi will ever go all out against any female, so that argument is moot. However, since Miu's power-up I don't think you could call them equal anymore...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 02:39   Link #5527
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I doubt Kenichi will ever go all out against any female, so that argument is moot. However, since Miu's power-up I don't think you could call them equal anymore...
Well,I'm pretty sure Kenichi's about to get a power-up too,soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Actually Kenichi isnt weak then Miu since he fight and won against shou we can say he is pretty much Mius equall but he cant get serious against miu and seriously fight her since he loves her .
I truly hope so.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 15:01   Link #5528
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Instead of getting more violent, aren't Miu and Rimi just stripping eachother? not that i'm complaining...
Spoiler for Chapter 510:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2013-02-15 at 16:12.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 15:43   Link #5529
Mizuno
Undefined

At this current moment, Kenichi is quite far behind Miu's strength. -_- Our so-called hero needs to step the hell up.
Old 2013-02-15, 16:00   Link #5530
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

That has always been the state of things for Kenichi.

That said, Kenichi is a HELL of a lot more stable then Miu is, especially right now.

Not to mention, despite Miu's overwhelming Dou Ki, she is LOSING due to Rimi's composure.

Poor Chikage is really struggling with herself too.

---------

Also, dat rear shot of Freya, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Old 2013-02-15, 16:08   Link #5531
Mizuno
Undefined

lol Chikage has been tainted, she can never really go back to the dark side now. If you take that many attempts to kill Ukita, you are definitely not trying. xD
Old 2013-02-15, 16:08   Link #5532
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 510:
Wait, what!?
The way I remember it is Miu's Father, in other words Saiga Furinji, fell to not his ki but his way of thinking changed and he became a Satsujin fighter. Miu's mother tried to stop him but was killed.
Where did it say Miu's mother fell to her Dou Ki?
Tru3Ph03niX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 16:18   Link #5533
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Wait, what!?
The way I remember it is Miu's Father, in other words Saiga Furinji, fell to not his ki but his way of thinking changed and he became a Satsujin fighter. Miu's mother tried to stop him but was killed.
Where did it say Miu's mother fell to her Dou Ki?
That was how Miu recalled it, though considering she'd just been born at that time, I doubt her memories can be called accurate. During the Tidat arc, Saiga was shown to be a calm, composed, practical man. Of course this would essentially make him a cold-blooded killer, which is sometimes more dangerous than a psychopath. While Shizuha was shown to be a Dou fighter, and the most powerful fighter of her clan. And dou fighters always have more problems controlling their kis, and are thus more susceptible to becoming satsujinken. I'm just throwing out the theory that perhaps Saiga had to stop Shizuha, instead of the other way around. Miu losing control here might be a clue as to what truly befell her mother. Can't wait to find out.
Old 2013-02-15, 16:47   Link #5534
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
That was how Miu recalled it, though considering she'd just been born at that time, I doubt her memories can be called accurate. During the Tidat arc, Saiga was shown to be a calm, composed, practical man. Of course this would essentially make him a cold-blooded killer, which is sometimes more dangerous than a psychopath. While Shizuha was shown to be a Dou fighter, and the most powerful fighter of her clan. And dou fighters always have more problems controlling their kis, and are thus more susceptible to becoming satsujinken. I'm just throwing out the theory that perhaps Saiga had to stop Shizuha, instead of the other way around. Miu losing control here might be a clue as to what truly befell her mother. Can't wait to find out.
Oh it's a theory! Lol I thought you were saying that's what happened and were trying to confuse me.
I haven't read this in a while I just caught up again and wow it's getting good. I wanna see Kenichi utterly own berserker just cos he thinks he needs to stop Miu and it becomes Miu VS serious Kenichi. Then maybe that triggers Miu's memory
Tru3Ph03niX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 17:21   Link #5535
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Oh it's a theory! Lol I thought you were saying that's what happened and were trying to confuse me.
I haven't read this in a while I just caught up again and wow it's getting good. I wanna see Kenichi utterly own berserker just cos he thinks he needs to stop Miu and it becomes Miu VS serious Kenichi. Then maybe that triggers Miu's memory
Hecht no, I'm just saying this fight with Rimi could give a clue as to what befell Miu's mother, and possibly why Saiga had to kill her.

Even so, he'll have to get through Berserker first. Just because Miu's in danger, doesn't mean he can ignore his current opponent. In Bleach, Ulquiorra wasn't going to let Ichigo help Orihime, regardless of how much danger she was in. I'm betting Berserker will do the same thing: you wanna help the girl, take me down first. Something along those lines. And I doubt Berserker's trained for all this time just to get owned, that would be really anti-climatic. Kenichi's gonna have to earn this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 2013-02-16, 22:46   Link #5536
Diveman

Takeda, so godlike-
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 17:08   Link #5537
kenjtr

Quote:
Hecht no, I'm just saying this fight with Rimi could give a clue as to what befell Miu's mother, and possibly why Saiga had to kill her.

Even so, he'll have to get through Berserker first. Just because Miu's in danger, doesn't mean he can ignore his current opponent. In Bleach, Ulquiorra wasn't going to let Ichigo help Orihime, regardless of how much danger she was in. I'm betting Berserker will do the same thing: you wanna help the girl, take me down first. Something along those lines. And I doubt Berserker's trained for all this time just to get owned, that would be really anti-climatic. Kenichi's gonna have to earn this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I also think Kenichi will step up as a martial artist to help miu and own Berserker cause if not things will be bad
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 17:25   Link #5538
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I also think Kenichi will step up as a martial artist to help miu and own Berserker cause if not things will be bad
I think it would be awsome if Kenichi owns Berserker, charges over to where Miu is fighting and just stands there, because desciples don't interfere in each others fights, and provides "emotional support" helping her get her dou under control. (I'm fully aware that this kind of thing is not going to happen, I just think it would be an interesting growth for both characters.)
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 11:55   Link #5539
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 511:
Old 2013-02-22, 12:07   Link #5540
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 511:
Spoiler for relply: