AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-27, 03:33   Link #3281
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0seveN View Post
http://www22.atwiki.jp/ogonmusou/pages/75.html

Should be useful. Has Meta stuff for eveyone but Lambda and Will.

Yeah, this is actually pretty damn useful. A very good source to translate all of it, thanks for the link.
Old 2012-03-28, 00:21   Link #3282
cronnoponno

How does the damage scale for combos in this game? I'm not a fighting game savvy person so I don't know if all of them follow the same formula, like for example:

Is it something like 1% per 1 hit, or does it lower in milestones? AKA It will only lower once you get 10 hits.

What about specials that hit a gazillion times but only do one big chunk of damage at the end? Does every hit do invisible damage, and will some of them be affected by the reduction while some aren't, or is the whole special itself weakened?

Example: Lets say every 10 hits you get a 5% damage reduction, you use Dlanor's meta super after a 3 hit combo, does every stab she does do invisible damage, and if her stabs happened to reach 20, would that mean every stab before the 20 only have a 5% reduction? Or does the move do fixed damage and getting to 20 just weaken the whole special?
Old 2012-03-28, 07:09   Link #3283
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

I only know that there is damage scaling after a dash cancel or/and after a stun
Old 2012-03-28, 11:25   Link #3284
Walterion

Related, but not to the game itself, the information for the Ougon Cross tourney at the 07th expansion party: Here

I wonder if they will stream it or something, probably they won't since it's the first one and they want to test the waters of it. But it will be interesting overall.
Old 2012-03-28, 17:50   Link #3285
Worldend Dominator
Territory Lord

Humm, does anyone have the sprite/stage/character rips for CROSS, like the ones for pre-CROSS? I saw some download links to all the ripped data on a Chinese forum but I couldn't access their download links.

This is the forum post, for those who are curious.
Old 2012-03-28, 21:59   Link #3286
Joachim13
Finite Witch

I don't know if this was previously discussed, or if it's just a troll, but the Ougon Musou Kyoku article on wikipedia said that they were making a manga adaption? Can anyone give any details, or direct me in the proper direction?
Old 2012-03-29, 00:11   Link #3287
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim13 View Post
I don't know if this was previously discussed, or if it's just a troll, but the Ougon Musou Kyoku article on wikipedia said that they were making a manga adaption? Can anyone give any details, or direct me in the proper direction?
I wouldn't put it past R07, I mean, if he did a crossover manga with Higurashi and Umineko, he would totally do such thing.
Then again, no sources were given to said statement, but yeah. Just think it's just a misinformation provided by wikipedia.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:17   Link #3288
adiosToreadon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...osegarden2.jpg

have this. i made it when cross was released without dlc.
Old 2012-03-29, 11:04   Link #3289
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0seveN View Post
http://www22.atwiki.jp/ogonmusou/pages/75.html

Should be useful. Has Meta stuff for eveyone but Lambda and Will.
Thank you sir.

Redid everything from scratch, sometime when I'm not supposed to be studying for an exam I'll take a bit of a more indepth look at it. Still want to compare it to the old list we have, and as you could probably tell from my previous input, I'm fairly new at this so having someone TLC it would be fantastic as well.

I had a lot of problems with Lucifer and George, as well as Rosa's Meta and Dlanor's final declare, so take those ones with a grain of salt (even more so then normal lol).

Translated directly from the link above, so still need to go find all of Will's and Lambda's declarations and stuff. Anyways, here you guys go, hopefully its accurate enough to be a little helpful XD

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-29, 22:20   Link #3290
Tazar

Hey guys, I'm late to the party.

Just installed the game and I'm in the 1.00 version. What patches do I need to install and where can I find the old ones?

Do I need to install the patches 1.01 - 1.02 - Etc before installing the Patch 1.10? (Which contains Jessica)
Old 2012-03-29, 23:12   Link #3291
Toku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazar View Post
Hey guys, I'm late to the party.

Just installed the game and I'm in the 1.00 version. What patches do I need to install and where can I find the old ones?

Do I need to install the patches 1.01 - 1.02 - Etc before installing the Patch 1.10? (Which contains Jessica)
You need the 1.10 patch first, if I'm not mistaken (don't worry about 1.01 etc). You should be able to get that here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...08#post3973508

After that, you'll need to install Cross, which will put you at 2.00. Following that... Don't quote me on this, but I think it should be fine if you just install the 2.20 update, which you can just get from here:
http://07th-expansion.net/cross/Main.htm
Old 2012-03-29, 23:27   Link #3292
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Pretty sure you need to install atleast 2.10 before 2.20, but i'm basing that only on the size of the patches.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:42   Link #3293
Tazar

Thanks a lot guys. Installing the 1.10 patch right now.
Old 2012-03-30, 04:14   Link #3294
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazar View Post
Thanks a lot guys. Installing the 1.10 patch right now.
Should be something like this:

Ougon ---> Ougon 1.10 ---> Ougon Cross ---> Ougon cross 2.10 --> Ougon cross 2.20.
Old 2012-03-30, 10:33   Link #3295
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
Should be something like this:

Ougon ---> Ougon 1.10 ---> Ougon Cross ---> Ougon cross 2.10 --> Ougon cross 2.20.
That's absolutely right. Although you can skip 1.10, isn't mandatory at all.
Old 2012-03-30, 20:06   Link #3296
Walterion

Unrelated, but related to the 07th expansion party:

Here's the inscription for the Cosplay event

Although, there's one rule that made me laugh, which is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules 07th expansion
★大変申し訳ございませんが、男性の方の女装はご遠慮くださいませ。

In short, no Yasu cosplayers allowed, ever.
Old 2012-03-31, 10:10   Link #3297
legomaple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
Unrelated, but related to the 07th expansion party:

Here's the inscription for the Cosplay event

Although, there's one rule that made me laugh, which is:

In short, no Yasu cosplayers allowed, ever.
Probably because Yasu never had a proper sprite. If you cosplay as Yasu one would probablty go naked. Now, we don't want that now do we?
Old 2012-04-01, 14:34   Link #3298
RivalNightmare

I bought this game recently.. But.. even though this game is fun as hell...
There is no way in hell Arcade mode is enjoyable for anyone that can't speak Japanese.. Is there like, some English script somewhere that would make it more ejoyable?

Oh and I have a question.. would you pros say that Battler & Ange is a good combination..? That's what I primarily play with.. (Can only beat normal yet though)
Old 2012-04-01, 14:46   Link #3299
cronnoponno

I am going to use either Battler & Dlanor or Battler & Lambda. Not only are they my favorite story characters but they're also very fun to use. I'm not one for tiers but I believe Ange is quite the killer, with Battler being a bit...middleish or so?

Btw can I bring up the question of damage scaling again?

Oh btw guys, I know how to hit with Lambdas meta super in a corner. When they're stunned, use it, then use that candy bomb special, they'll fly in the air and right into her happy birthday attack. Also, you can use happy birthday, then her SP 2, and while she is dancing around with candy the meta super will hit them, then Lambda's sp2 will hit them, and it will be considered 2 different attacks that don't add to the combo(which is a major waste of sp from what I can see).
Old 2012-04-01, 18:38   Link #3300
Solkiskey

IMO, Ange is one of the worst characters in the game. She has to DEPEND on Sakutaro, he must always be out or else you won't do much damage with Ange. That and most of her normals are pretty subpar. Honestly, you want to use Ange for her ability and not for the character, lol.

Battler is a pretty standard character.

Dlanor is awesome with another character able to corner well, like Virgilia.

Made a second Hamachi network : AnimeSukiOugon2 password is ougon.

Please join and chat me for a fight!
Closed Thread