AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-20, 15:37   Link #61
nestea2004

Send a message via AIM to nestea2004 Send a message via Yahoo to nestea2004
Sena has quickly become one of my favorites to the series, and I agree a real friend is much better than some person who is there at the end of they day for a little bit of cash, so her reasoning for joining the club are very acceptable.

Her becoming a gaming otaku is just icing on the cake

What I am curious is what is going to happen cause eventually all those lapdogs that want her attention will notice how much time shes spending in this club and in particular; if they will catch scenes like at the end of episode 7 when shes crying and asking Kodaka for help, how will the dogs react ?
Old 2011-11-20, 20:11   Link #62
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestea2004 View Post
Sena has quickly become one of my favorites to the series, and I agree a real friend is much better than some person who is there at the end of they day for a little bit of cash, so her reasoning for joining the club are very acceptable.

Her becoming a gaming otaku is just icing on the cake

What I am curious is what is going to happen cause eventually all those lapdogs that want her attention will notice how much time shes spending in this club and in particular; if they will catch scenes like at the end of episode 7 when shes crying and asking Kodaka for help, how will the dogs react ?
How should they ever get to know anything about it? The club is in a separate building the others aren't frequenting.

Even if they should somehow get to know it - Dogs will be dogs. I doubt it would change anything, even if they should know something about it.
Old 2011-11-20, 20:35   Link #63
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
For one thing, their "opponent" is that Kodaka.
Old 2011-11-20, 20:50   Link #64
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

Quote:
I'll explain things on my own twisted ways.

I doubt it would matter anymore. You saw how Kodaka NTRed the lights out of everyone at school who admired Sena. No one would challenge Kodaka not even if their angel is now a slave to this demon. Face it, Sena together with Yozora (another of their school's beauty) is now Kodaka's, mind and body, and he can do whatever he desires to them. All these boys can do is just watch as their Princess heads towards Kodaka's den as a sacrifice, day after day after day.
Old 2011-11-21, 21:32   Link #65
nestea2004

Send a message via AIM to nestea2004 Send a message via Yahoo to nestea2004
Maybe, i'm a bit of a realist in this lol and eventually the dogs would consider "4 on 1" a even fight (never mind the scenes in the pool..most of the people whom I'm talking about wasn't there for that)
Old 2011-11-21, 21:36   Link #66
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Maybe, i'm a bit of a realist in this lol and eventually the dogs would consider "4 on 1" a even fight (never mind the scenes in the pool..most of the people whom I'm talking about wasn't there for that)
Just how brave can a bunch of spineless guys that willing use their bodies as foot rest for a spoiled rich girl be?
Old 2011-11-21, 23:30   Link #67
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is Sena starts into playing (or obsess with) games once she joined Neighbor Club or she indeed a game otaku at default?
Old 2011-11-22, 00:20   Link #68
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Is Sena starts into playing (or obsess with) games once she joined Neighbor Club or she indeed a game otaku at default?
She started after joining- All those games were all given to her by her male subjects.
Old 2011-11-22, 05:49   Link #69
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She started after joining- All those games were all given to her by her male subjects.
They ruined her..damn it.
Old 2011-11-22, 05:59   Link #70
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Wha? She has become more awesome by growing addicted to liking Visual Novels and other genres . It's like saying "No real girls play MMOs"
Old 2011-11-22, 19:45   Link #71
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
You must be kidding, man.
Old 2011-11-28, 15:14   Link #72
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Broadening one's interests is healthy for any human being, as long as it's not criminal stuff.
Old 2011-11-28, 15:33   Link #73
Johnny
Working the bags...

^Until Kodaka isn't around to protect Kobato and then it becomes criminal...
Old 2011-11-28, 18:47   Link #74
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

Sena can't be that dangerous to Kobato. They were fine after the bus trip in Ep. 6 and she didn't attack Kobato any further in the change-room.

Question: How far would Sena go (in Haganai Universe Logically) if Yozora, Kodaka, or anyone wouldn't be there to "protect" Kobato?
Old 2011-11-28, 22:08   Link #75
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Question: How far would Sena go (in Haganai Universe Logically) if Yozora, Kodaka, or anyone wouldn't be there to "protect" Kobato?
Based on her character she will go CCS's Tomoyo or Ikamusume's Sanae making Kobato to dress every single costume possible as if she were her precious doll .
Old 2011-11-28, 22:29   Link #76
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

She haven't reached Ume level (yet), so you don't have to worry.

Although I'd love to see that.
Old 2011-11-29, 15:58   Link #77
VVolf
夜空派

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Sena can't be that dangerous to Kobato.
I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Wait til you see,

Spoiler for anime and novel spoiler:

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
Old 2011-11-29, 19:27   Link #78
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Based on her character she will go CCS's Tomoyo or Ikamusume's Sanae making Kobato to dress every single costume possible as if she were her precious doll .
Sounds fun
Yozora will of course be mad at Sena having fun and troll Yukimura some more to wear other girl's dresses. What will be next, goth loli Yukimura? He could do it, as he is totally flat XD
Old 2011-11-29, 22:06   Link #79
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

1) Who's Ume?

2) Parade of cute dresses for Kobato-chan? You are a loving Big-Sister Sena!!

3) Seen so many "big-sister little-sister hug" fanart of Sena and Kobato-chan. It would be a grand slam if they started doing matching cosplays, wouldn't it?

4) Hey, stop looking at me like that!! Wouldn't you want to dress a loving (as opposed to hateful and violent like Kirino) little sister like Kobato-chan if she was as cute and cuddly as a doll?

Can't wait till Kobato-chan's Birthday... (Handcuffed by cops) Can't wait till Kobato-chan's Birthday... (Put in police wagon) Can't wait... (Wagon drives off to jail)
Old 2011-11-29, 22:19   Link #80
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Look at the poster's signature above you, or go watch Ben-to instead.

Tags
characters