AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-08-02, 13:23   Link #101
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
DearS is funny. I was sold on it with the lyrics of the opening. "Im your Slave" MUWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Damn right bitch ^^

*AHEM*
Hehehe, I couldn't have said it better

Samurai 7 would be great, only 6 eps so far so we ain't trailing too far behind. And it's no disgrace to Kurosowa, instead I like it ALOT. And so far we've seen like 1 meha in the opening sequences of epi 1, apart from that only some cyborg like warriors, nothing too extreme.

I vote for Samurai 7 (trouble is which version, there are so many)
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 21:07   Link #102
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Gravi-T: I was thinking of 2 episodes of MX each week until we catch up. That was the plan unless we find another series. Naruto? I do not watch it. Not a good idea to watch something that popular anyway. I do not know about the other new series, so I will leave it to the majority vote. By the way, let's make votes from regular participants count more since we are the ones actually watching the shows.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 08:24   Link #103
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Yeah, well I agree to your plan.

Anyways, yesterday's party was postponed to next Saturday, because only three people were active in the channel and those were me, SiL Eighty and 7thMethuselah. I think we decided that the minimum people requirement for the party to start is four people.
Also, Cz, are beloved MC was in... New York? Well, that's according to FirstStrike who, apparently, cooked food for Cz and kcl822. ^^

Oh, and Cz... you should have written that you were going to be away here in the thread, because we need to now things as when the MC is gone. Also, if there's an emergency-MC, that person should get half-op.

Last edited by Gravi-T; 2004-08-08 at 14:23.
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 14:38   Link #104
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Cz and KCL had an actually real party? O_o!

Im not that regular, but may I vote for Sokyuu no Fafner? I saw ep 1 and i like it, and thanks to something like the party I might continue seeing it, that happens whith mahou shojou tai, I stopped watching despite how much I like the show! but thanks to the party Im up to date again.... even someone with a slow conection like me dl so much shows that I left behind some of them ocassionally T_T
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 15:24   Link #105
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravi-T
Oh, and Cz... you should have written that you were going to be away here in the thread, because we need to now things as when the MC is gone. Also, if there's an emergency-MC, that person should get half-op.

You know, I was supposed to get home in time. Stupid delays caused me to miss my original train. I tried to tell Nightwish to tell you guys that I would miss the party, but apparently he missed it too. There is also no way to give op or hop to a backup MC in an ad-hoc way unless another person like Nightwish is present to give it.

Old 2004-08-08, 15:53   Link #106
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

... and unfortunately I was called away so couldn't attend either Not to worry there is always next week
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 19:19   Link #107
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Another week without Nightwish. Still we went on with three people since the episodes were already postponed once. We ended up watching three consecutive episodes of Madlax and one of Tweeny Witches.

Next week's plan is shown in the first post, as usual.
Old 2004-08-14, 19:23   Link #108
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Another week without Nightwish. Still we went on with three people since the episodes were already postponed once. We ended up watching three consecutive episodes of Madlax and one of Tweeny Witches.

Next week's plan is shown in the first post, as usual.
I couldn't come, I was at a concert; sorry people
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 02:44   Link #109
Cz
Needs more sleep~

(Not too) early warning: Whoever is planning to join us this week at the anime party and was not present last week is reminded to catch up quickly on the episodes of Madlax. But of course, if you are already planning to join us this week, you should have read the first post to see what we are going to watch. If not, good luck catching up!
Old 2004-08-22, 02:46   Link #110
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Bleh missed this week and last week =X Forgot why i missed it last week but today i had a bachelors party togo to so I was out all day. if it makes any difference i am/ have been caught up in all the eps we are watching ^^ hopefully im not doing anything next week. ^^
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 09:54   Link #111
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Stupid Sil 80! We missed you!

But we need more people in the party! If you know anyone watching Madlax, can't you ask them to join us?
Old 2004-08-29, 01:36   Link #112
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Party postponed until next week because of insufficient people. I think it's because I announced in the channel earlier that I could not make it, and thus some thought there would not be enough people to have the party. When I made it back, people already had other plans so there was INDEED not enough people.

Just an small announcement here: I *might* be going on a day trip one of these Saturdays so I will not be here. I will announce this absence on this thread if and when it happens. Even so, feel free to continue with the party especially if it already has been postponed the previous week. If not we will watch the scheduled episodes individually for that week.
Old 2004-09-11, 10:39   Link #113
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Hey guys!

I will be able to attend tonight, it's just that I will be 15 minutes late, so you can start without me.
If you start at all this time :P
Old 2004-09-11, 12:35   Link #114
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
I'd attend this party, but I haven't kept up with either Madlax and Tweeny witches isn't listed on Animesuki. Are you guys planning on starting a new series soon, so I could join in? Just too bad 21:30 UTC for me is like 16:30.. ugly hour lol..
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:04   Link #115
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Tweeny Witches is Mahou Shoujo Tai on Animesuki. I picked the English name because it sounds nicer.

We might have to choose a new series soon because TW is stuck at episode 11 and we should we watching 10 now. If anyone has some good suggestions on a pretty new series (with a couple of episodes out, and coming out regularly) feel free to post here.
Old 2004-09-13, 10:21   Link #116
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
I'd attend this party, but I haven't kept up with either Madlax and Tweeny witches isn't listed on Animesuki. Are you guys planning on starting a new series soon, so I could join in? Just too bad 21:30 UTC for me is like 16:30.. ugly hour lol..
You should at least start watching Madlax up to the episodes we haven't watched yet! It's a great show!
Old 2004-09-17, 20:08   Link #117
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I will not be attending the anime party this week as I have a gathering to attend and prepare for. Go on without me if you wish. Remember that last week's MX 15-16 and TW 10 should be watched already.
Old 2004-09-27, 03:47   Link #118
Cz
Needs more sleep~

What luck...MADLAX licensed... Darn it... almost all the shows we watch get licensed....

Bah.

We have to find another show to watch. Or cancel the party.

(To regular attendees) Your choice.
Old 2004-10-09, 04:53   Link #119
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
[05:58:32] <@Cz> so...
[05:58:48] <@Cz> I think... shall we cancel the party for the rest of the year?
[05:59:06] <@Cz> no one has replied to the forum post.
[05:59:25] <@Cz> I'm not going to write anymore (ie. double post) until someone replies.
[05:59:34] <@Cz> ifnone exit(-1);
[05:59:50] <@Cz> oh wait. positive exit status.
[05:59:54] <@Cz> exit(1); *
I'm not sure what you mean about that, but I don't think we should cancel the party.

My suggestion for tonight is Bleach. I have the first episode, but haven't watched it yet, because I thought it would be perfect to watch in the IRC party. What do you say about that?
(and now you don't have to double-post! :P)
Old 2004-10-09, 14:15   Link #120
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
aaww, the party I only made it once (or was it twice?). Anyway my bandwith was consumed by the Saint Seiya movie, it was totally worth it though, but I havent even catch up with Mahou Shojo tai >_<! Ill make everything possible to make it next weekend, Im not that interested in bleach, but if you choose it Ill dl it anyway ^_^ how about Monster, or marimite? I cant remember why is that you dont choose the popular titles....
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote