AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-09, 19:23   Link #121
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Gravi-T: Bleach is too new. Only one episode up. If fansubbers lag in their releases we might not have anything to watch.

If you want to keep the party going, I suggest we watch old anime that has not been licensed yet. Most of the ones we were watching get licensed halfway, before all episodes were released. My suggestions include:

Pita Ten
Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai
Maria-sama ga Miteru (what mantidor said)
Kanon
Violinist of Hamelin
Battle Programmer SHIRASE
Narutaru

Of course, the older anime should be something none of the participants have seen yet so everyone gets to watch something new. Please pick up the voting device in front of you and vote now.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 19:47   Link #122
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Ill vote for Violinist of Hamelin, Ive heard its nice, and thats all I need to start watching, I really dont want to know anything about the story or characters at all, its sooo much better to be surprised ^_^

shows Ive already watched:

Narutaru
Maria Sama ga miteru

but I wouldnt mind at all rewatching them again. Specially Narutaru.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 19:48   Link #123
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Pita Ten - Not seen any of it, it's a go for me.
Kono Mini - Started watching it, got part way through and stopped for some reason. Guess I just lost interest or other shows took up too much time. Was enjoyable enough for the most part though.
Maria-sama - Seen it all, quite liked it
Kanon - Seen it, thoroughly enjoyed it
Hamelin - Same as Kono Mini; seemed to lose interest in the face of other shows, don't remember how far I got through it.
BPS - Seen it, loved it
Narutaru - Seen it, liked it a lot.

So in summary, Pita Ten is the only one I've not seen (and thus not downloaded yet); but I wouldn't be adverse to any of the others. I can happily pick up the ones I dropped (Hamelin and KonoMini) or re-watch those I have seen through to the end.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 19:42   Link #124
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Vote results:
1 - Bleach
1 - Violinist of Hamelin

while Nightwish and I can go for any of those plus the others mentioned. We still have TW 12 to watch. Hmm, I'll download Bleach 1 (A-keep & ANBU, since it's most popular) and maybe we can watch that for now.
Old 2004-10-16, 10:58   Link #125
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
[02:34:04] <Gravi-T> I think Bleach 01 + TW 12 is perfect!
[02:34:18] <Gravi-T> yes, but with Bleach, we can get more attendees
[02:34:23] <Gravi-T> since it's quite mainstream
[03:39:13] <@Galaxy654> ah
[03:39:31] <@Galaxy654> but see, Bleach is new....what if there's a week that it does not air?
[03:39:56] <@Galaxy654> if you guys do Bleach, how about starting at ep1 when ep3 is released (minimum)
[12:07:22] <Gravi-T> well, ep 2 is already released, isn't it?
[12:07:47] <Gravi-T> I think... if there's a week where it doesn't air, we just skip Bleach for that week... wouldn't that be better?
(didn't want to write it twice :P)

If someone can promote the party in different channels, we would get a little more people to come. Because "most" people (just check the peers/seeds) watch Bleach!
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 11:36   Link #126
Desparado

Send a message via AIM to Desparado Send a message via MSN to Desparado Send a message via Yahoo to Desparado
well i havent seen or herd of any of the anime listed above. this is my first time doing anything on irc so i'm a little nervos but i'm looking forword to it. i'll wach whatever is played :P

Narutaru sounds interesting so if i'm going to vote i vote for that
Desparado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 00:42   Link #127
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Ok a few of us watched Bleach 1 and TW 12 today. I must say Bleach looks promising, although we're so near the latest releases that we might catch up. :P Then again, there are weeks where we postpone due to lack of people, so I guess it's okay.

Latest vote results:
1 - Violinist of Hamelin
1 - Narutaru

Bleach is not there since we are already watching it, but we need another series to watch since we're out of TW episodes. So vote people! Make sure you plan to attend if you vote, though.

P.S. I am ok with current suggestions, so I will vote for the majority.
Old 2004-10-23, 07:01   Link #128
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Well, if that's the case...

I vote for Narutaru. It looks kind of interesting!
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 17:27   Link #129
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Latest vote results:
1 - Violinist of Hamelin (mantidor)
2 - Narutaru (Gravi-T and Desperado)
1 - Pita Ten (Nightwish)

So we postponed today's party due to lack of people. In the list above only Gravi-T and Nighwish actually attended parties so their votes have more weight unless someone else decides to show up next week for a party. If that's the case, Narutaru and Pita Ten is tied for first place. Nightwish says he has seen Narutaru, so I'm inclining towards Pita Ten.
Old 2004-10-23, 17:47   Link #130
TheLaughingMan
Nee-san is...

Send a message via AIM to TheLaughingMan
I might be want to be in on this. Can someone link me to a good, hopefully free, irc client? Some techie friends told me Irc is very unsafe, so I have avoided it.

Bleach or Narutaru sound good, btw.
TheLaughingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 23:43   Link #131
Galaxy

dang, Narutaru is good, I dont mind watching it again (and I forgot alot of things about it) and Pita ten....I never finished that

mIRC is a good IRC client....I dont like it tho but thats just me
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 02:32   Link #132
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Mmm... I see that most people are voting for Narutaru, so that will be our choice then. On another note, I noticed that new TW episodes are out. We will continue that this weekend.

Please check first post for more details.
Old 2004-10-27, 09:28   Link #133
mantidor
the Iniquitous

omg Narutaru rocks! ^^, I already dled bleach 3, but with the spanish fansub, I think that wont be a problem. Ill try my best to make it to the next party, but sometimes my family decides to go out on saturdays so lets wait and see.
Old 2004-10-30, 01:21   Link #134
Cz
Needs more sleep~

A quick reminder to people about the anime party. We watch Bleach 2! Tweeny Witches 13 (and 14)! and maybe Narutaru!

EDIT: Wow today's turnout was better than ever. Cool! Too bad I had to leave early to attend someone's birthday dinner. Let's hope next's week attendance will be perfect.

Last edited by Cz; 2004-10-30 at 22:09.
Old 2004-11-07, 00:19   Link #135
mantidor
the Iniquitous

I just came back from this family reunion, so what happened? sorry I couldnt made it
Old 2004-11-08, 00:12   Link #136
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Some of us watched Bleach and Tweeny Witches but postponed Narutaru.
Old 2004-11-30, 02:39   Link #137
Cz
Needs more sleep~

You might not realize it but the anime party is still going on! It's unfortunate that even other participants are not writing anything here, even when they are the ones who want to suggest a show. Or probably because most of the attendees don't actually read the forums (except one I know for sure )?

Anyway, I hope a few more people would join the party, especially those who were there last year. Ok, I'm signing off...
Old 2004-11-30, 03:26   Link #138
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I would, if there would be a clear shedule...
But somehow I never know what to download, or when we watch it.
2 pages back in this thread, nothing like that.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 04:09   Link #139
Sephon
Inrecognizable lurker

Send a message via ICQ to Sephon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky
I would, if there would be a clear shedule...
But somehow I never know what to download, or when we watch it.
2 pages back in this thread, nothing like that.
It should always be displayed at the first page of this thread which episode and fansub group.
But I just noticed that a few updates was missing.

I'll try to be on again, I participated in a few parties several months ago, but since it's midnight time in Sweden I usually sleep or am downtown drinking strange liquids.

I'll try to join on the 4th of December since I love Bleach & Narutaru and like School Rumble. Tweeny Witches isn't exactly my thing though, but it's still fun to watch.
Sephon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 15:19   Link #140
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I missed a few updates because: 1)we postponed one party, and 2) almost no one who participates regularly reads this thread, and we decide on the next episode in the party channel.

Regarding inconsistent schedule, if you mean when we watch what, it's because too few people are present, so we postpone sometimes. With more people attending, the show can go on even if a couple of people cannot attend.

And yes, the first post is updated with the schedule. I had never missed a regular update until two or three weeks ago.