AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-23, 10:12   Link #4081
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Makes sense I guess, though it seems odd that they'd let him and not just give Houki the coordinates to make the trip go faster. Anyway, good luck in chapter 6.
Well he isn't really that much of a stranger to them anymore and I don't really think she would approve of having another male aside from Ichika to mount on her IS...

and thanks
Old 2011-10-23, 10:26   Link #4082
Eratas123

Asking previous question: Does anybody know why Tatenashi loves/likes Ichika? I'll even take fanonical explanations. Daydreams doesn't exactly stick towards strict canon principles.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 10:48   Link #4083
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Asking previous question: Does anybody know why Tatenashi loves/likes Ichika? I'll even take fanonical explanations. Daydreams doesn't exactly stick towards strict canon principles.
Because he's the only guys that treat her as 'a little eccentric, talented, and has high authority but otherwise a normal girl' instead of 'Head of secret organization/ strongest I.S. pilot/ has incredible charm that will made all guys bow/ etc'

Yep, only Ichika treat her with something resembles casual respect.

EDIT: Ichika actually wonders if a 'perfect' person like Tatenashi could exist at all and wonders if no young man could stand aside her (he included). By default, Tatenashi is friendzoned, unless she's trying hard to prove her feelings. TL;DR Irony effect: Ichika thinks there's no way she could fall for him, but she did.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-23 at 11:17.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 11:39   Link #4084
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I guess you could say the kindness aspect of Ichika, and it was also due to Ichika, that the Sarashiki sisters made up.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:30   Link #4085
Eratas123

@ Zero and Blitz - So basically what you're saying is she caught the harem hero disease (Girl falls for guy due to his "kindness")? I guess I'll just have to spice it up myself then

Side note - So she's friend-zoned by Ichika already? Guess there's no Tatenashi ending then
Old 2011-10-23, 17:04   Link #4086
blitz1/2

Quote:
@ Zero and Blitz - So basically what you're saying is she caught the harem hero disease (Girl falls for guy due to his "kindness")? I guess I'll just have to spice it up myself then

Side note - So she's friend-zoned by Ichika already? Guess there's no Tatenashi ending then
BUT, there hasn't been any indication that Tatenashi will follow the other girls in being SHY all of a sudden while, if Ichika didn't pay attention to her, then go yandere on his butt? The probable sign of Tatenashi's affection is probably less malicious teasing and actually more affection and skinship. xD

Well, for reference's sake, here are 2 Tatenashi oneshots you can use (one is written by me)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7293829/...ysterious_lady
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7144903/...ysterious_Lady

Old 2011-10-23, 17:10   Link #4087
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
BUT, there hasn't been any indication that Tatenashi will follow the other girls in being SHY all of a sudden while, if Ichika didn't pay attention to her, then go yandere on his butt? The probable sign of Tatenashi's affection is probably less malicious teasing and actually more affection and skinship. xD
Yup I'm definitely not planning to make her the "Shy girl who can't spit it out". Here's a sample.

Spoiler:

Any suggestions? You've already made a Tatenashi x Ichika pairing before.
Old 2011-10-23, 17:58   Link #4088
blitz1/2

Quote:
Yup I'm definitely not planning to make her the "Shy girl who can't spit it out". Here's a sample.

Spoiler:

Any suggestions? You've already made a Tatenashi x Ichika pairing before.
Well, you could possibly say that Tatenashi puts on a mask of perfection in order to hide an insecure self, which makes her similar to her imouto in some ways but for different reasons.

Ichika may be the only person able to either see past the mask (or cracks it) and be able to treat her as her true self, as a girl.

Some things that could be brought up, is that Tatenashi is feeling down after she let Squall get away and Ichika calms her down, and stating that "Tatenashi-san is still the student council president that I deeply respect."

Old 2011-10-23, 18:10   Link #4089
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Well, you could possibly say that Tatenashi puts on a mask of perfection in order to hide an insecure self, which makes her similar to her imouto in some ways but for different reasons.

Ichika may be the only person able to either see past the mask (or cracks it) and be able to treat her as her true self, as a girl.

Some things that could be brought up, is that Tatenashi is feeling down after she let Squall get away and Ichika calms her down, and stating that "Tatenashi-san is still the student council president that I deeply respect."
and the fact that Ichika has hidden depths past his idiotic-nice guy persona, such as his angry self. And Tatenashi was interested to find it out, and by the time she's able o find it, she realized that she already fell for him...
Old 2011-10-23, 18:22   Link #4090
Eratas123

@ Blitz and Zero - Thanks you two ! I can use that for both "Daydreams" and "What lies in shadow". But Ran comes first No one ever thinks about her
Old 2011-10-23, 19:01   Link #4091
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Yamada and Browning cat fight! Might put in appearances by Karon and Irish just to make it even more chaotic, I can totally see Karon egging them on for lulz and Irish trying to stop Yamada from getting a black eye.

Yamada doesn't take care of Irish though That only happens when he's amnesiac, any other time and he usually doesn't talk to her even if she's his mother figure.

So...All Maximillian's love interest are either at least 4 years older or younger than him? No one of the same age that he is?
Gaina, and the unnamed Ramen Lady are his age.

Gaina and him went to school together in Primary School and Year 11 and Year 12, and had just enlisted in the Spacey. She arrives later because she has to complete a section leader course first.

Ramen Lady is working on behalf of her father who could not get security clearance.

Thing is, Yamada and Karon are neutral with him. Ramen Lady is in Hated/Tsundere. Gaina has him in Friendzone. And no one knows what Browning is up to. IE, this is the start of the Eroge, and it is now up to you to follow the routes.
Old 2011-10-23, 19:19   Link #4092
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Blitz and Zero - Thanks you two ! I can use that for both "Daydreams" and "What lies in shadow". But Ran comes first No one ever thinks about her
Really? The fact that MANY people asking about her info and disappointed that she's tertiary character and thus had not much info proven otherwise....
Old 2011-10-23, 19:29   Link #4093
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Really? The fact that MANY people asking about her info and disappointed that she's tertiary character and thus had not much info proven otherwise....
I wouldn't mind if Tatenashi replaced all of the harem, since seitokaichou (SUGISAKI BANZAI!) is the best route.

Old 2011-10-23, 19:31   Link #4094
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Gaina, and the unnamed Ramen Lady are his age.

Gaina and him went to school together in Primary School and Year 11 and Year 12, and had just enlisted in the Spacey. She arrives later because she has to complete a section leader course first.

Ramen Lady is working on behalf of her father who could not get security clearance.

Thing is, Yamada and Karon are neutral with him. Ramen Lady is in Hated/Tsundere. Gaina has him in Friendzone. And no one knows what Browning is up to. IE, this is the start of the Eroge, and it is now up to you to follow the routes.
So his choices are:

Browning - Troll

Yamada - Cute clumsy girl and Hot mom by technicality (Irish)

Ramen girl - Tsundere

Gaina - Friend zoned superior officer.

Karon - Cloudcuckoolander Genki girl.

His choices suck

@ Zero - Yet how many fanfics/doujins do you actually see her appear in? I think I'm the first one to actually write about her
Old 2011-10-23, 19:55   Link #4095
blitz1/2

Quote:

@ Zero - Yet how many fanfics/doujins do you actually see her appear in? I think I'm the first one to actually write about her
So far, I saw 2 doujins (one being the sequel of the other), but they weren't released for download T_T.

Old 2011-10-23, 19:56   Link #4096
falcolobo
The Third Runner

i
Quote:
Ran? Ran who?
Old 2011-10-23, 20:02   Link #4097
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
i

Ran? Ran who?
Gotanda imouto, the red haired girl.

Old 2011-10-23, 20:19   Link #4098
Eratas123

Quote:
So far, I saw 2 doujins (one being the sequel of the other), but they weren't released for download T_T.
Can you give me the link? Maybe it'll help me in writing her chapter. Now I just need to find one of Tatenashi and Kanzahi and I'm all set.

Side note: Thinking back on it, all the male characters I'm using in the drafts have pretty crappy choices.

Ichika - Ichika and the jelly factory located on Yandere avenue.

Octans - Just friends boulevard.

Irish - Complete opposites street.

Only Inami gets a good choice
Old 2011-10-23, 20:38   Link #4099
blitz1/2

Quote:
Can you give me the link? Maybe it'll help me in writing her chapter. Now I just need to find one of Tatenashi and Kanzahi and I'm all set.

Side note: Thinking back on it, all the male characters I'm using in the drafts have pretty crappy choices.

Ichika - Ichika and the jelly factory located on Yandere avenue.

Octans - Just friends boulevard.

Irish - Complete opposites street.

Only Inami gets a good choice
I thought you meant Tatenashi, not Ran. And I don't have a link, only to the cover page which is R-18.

Old 2011-10-23, 20:54   Link #4100
Eratas123

@ Blitz - That stinks, but it at least proves my point. Nobody ever thinks of Ran.

@ Meister - Does Maximillian even like anyone from his "harem"? All his choices don't seem that appealing at all

Based on SWC. Can you also give me a theoretical list on how much he gets along with the other 5 males? You can skip Kyuukai since I don't really include him. I'll probably replace him with Maximillian for future drafts since he's easier to write.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest