AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-12-31, 05:49   Link #11621
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moemura View Post
I have been curious about this site since I first heard of it. I began doing a little lurking and today I joined. I've seen a couple of animes. Madoka is a favorite of mine and so is K-ON!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclones View Post
Hello! I am new here, I've been wondering around for a little while just because and I decided to join. I've only been watching anime for about a year now, so I'm still pretty new to it. I'm computer illiterate, so it will probably take me quite awhile to figure this place out.

By the way, my name has nothing to do with anime, I'm just a die hard Iowa State Cyclones fan.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy staying and visiting AnimeSuki Forums! Please have a great time and get to know each other
Old 2012-01-01, 02:36   Link #11622
Walterion

Happy new year

I'm new here, I've been lurking for the past year or so due to Witch hunt translations.

I hope I end up having fun in here.
Walterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 02:42   Link #11623
Debeki

Happy New Year.

I'm new and hope I'll have a great time here.
Debeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 02:42   Link #11624
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Welcome to you both!
Debeki, your probably our first 2012 member on AniSuki
Old 2012-01-01, 21:02   Link #11625
Feito Testarossa
Lighting 1

Hai~ Yesh im a newbie here but im cool XD
Feito Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 17:25   Link #11626
BlueCake

Hellow, i'm a "newbie".. Have been looking for a good anime forum for awhile now, so i hope i'll have a awesome time here ^_^
BlueCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 12:42   Link #11627
OyOsama

Hi everyone! OyOsama here, Im an Artist from Japan.

Between doing my hair, eating chocolate and singing, I spend most of my time drawing =D

Looking forward to meeting everyone! I love to cosplay too:

I draw in pencil and pen and paint mostly, some drawings here:

Nice to talk to you all! OyO x
Old 2012-01-03, 20:48   Link #11628
h4sq

hello everyone..

I'm new here.. since I love to read novel and manga, I decided to spend my time here. Well, there are a lot of tings I don't know about this site but..

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
h4sq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 01:56   Link #11629
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyOsama View Post
Hi everyone! OyOsama here, Im an Artist from Japan.

Between doing my hair, eating chocolate and singing, I spend most of my time drawing =D

Looking forward to meeting everyone! I love to cosplay too:

I draw in pencil and pen and paint mostly, some drawings here:

Nice to talk to you all! OyO x
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4sq View Post
hello everyone..

I'm new here.. since I love to read novel and manga, I decided to spend my time here. Well, there are a lot of tings I don't know about this site but..

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
WOW! Amazing drawings Oyosama!

Welcome both of you! Hope you enjoy your stay on this forum!
Old 2012-01-04, 18:27   Link #11630
Niisanchan

Hi! Nice to meet you all. I'm Niisanchan, but call me Niisan since the last suffix is kinda obnoxious. Despite my misleading name I'm actually a girl from Finland. The story behind the nickname is a long one, so I won't bother to bore you with it.

I've been a fan of anime and manga for 13 years now, my first series being Dragonball. Or Moomin, if you count that.

I primarily read manga, but anime is something I watch too. I'm more into seinen than anything, but my favorite series happens to be Hunter x Hunter (the new anime does not do the manga justice).

Anyway, I hope that I'll be an active forum member!
Niisanchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 20:11   Link #11631
Lockhart

Hello. I'm Lockhart and I'm a graphic designer and anime/manga lover and also a KPOP lover.
I like Japanese Rock because I envy Japanese guitarists and the singer's vocals are absolutely amazing. Marina for example just wows me with her voice and so does LiSA's voice. Those singers are my favorite up to date.

I like Shonen Jump manga more than Shoujo cause i'm more of the action adventure type of person than the lovey-dovey romantic type of person but I still do enjoy some Shoujo manga. The first Shoujo manga that i've watched was Sailor Moon. Good times Good Times.

I Have been a graphic designer for about 3 years now and I still need to work on a few things I lack. Maybe I can help out with the forum or participate in Graphic Contests.

Well, I hope to make new friends here.
Old 2012-01-04, 20:31   Link #11632
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niisanchan View Post
Hi! Nice to meet you all. I'm Niisanchan, but call me Niisan since the last suffix is kinda obnoxious. Despite my misleading name I'm actually a girl from Finland. The story behind the nickname is a long one, so I won't bother to bore you with it.

I've been a fan of anime and manga for 13 years now, my first series being Dragonball. Or Moomin, if you count that.

I primarily read manga, but anime is something I watch too. I'm more into seinen than anything, but my favorite series happens to be Hunter x Hunter (the new anime does not do the manga justice).

Anyway, I hope that I'll be an active forum member!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Hello. I'm Lockhart and I'm a graphic designer and anime/manga lover and also a KPOP lover.
I like Japanese Rock because I envy Japanese guitarists and the singer's vocals are absolutely amazing. Marina for example just wows me with her voice and so does LiSA's voice. Those singers are my favorite up to date.

I like Shonen Jump manga more than Shoujo cause i'm more of the action adventure type of person than the lovey-dovey romantic type of person but I still do enjoy some Shoujo manga. The first Shoujo manga that i've watched was Sailor Moon. Good times Good Times.

I Have been a graphic designer for about 3 years now and I still need to work on a few things I lack. Maybe I can help out with the forum or participate in Graphic Contests.

Well, I hope to make new friends here.
Welcome to both of you! hope that you'll have a fun discussions here at AS
Old 2012-01-05, 14:50   Link #11633
Acebird

I'm a University student, I like manga a bit more than anime.
Nice to meet you all!
Acebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 18:11   Link #11634
NeoChan
Banned

Smile

Hi minna! I'm kinda new here but old in the anime theater. I hope I and you will share your views about anime.

If I may speak that may sound offending, please be patient of me. Thank you.
NeoChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:01   Link #11635
Sakurachibimoon

Hi ^.^ i'm daphne and i have 19 years old ^-^ i'm from italy and i really like anime and manga so much ^-^
my favorite genre of anime are shoujo but i really like Shonen and Seinen too ^-^
Sakurachibimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:43   Link #11636
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebird View Post
I'm a University student, I like manga a bit more than anime.
Nice to meet you all!
Welcome! I hope you do good with your studies at uni and visit AnimeSuki Forums at the same time! I'm still in Senior School so I'm not quite there yet xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoChan View Post
Hi minna! I'm kinda new here but old in the anime theater. I hope I and you will share your views about anime.

If I may speak that may sound offending, please be patient of me. Thank you.
Don't worry and welcome! Makes sure you MUST read the Forum Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurachibimoon View Post
Hi ^.^ i'm daphne and i have 19 years old ^-^ i'm from italy and i really like anime and manga so much ^-^
my favorite genre of anime are shoujo but i really like Shonen and Seinen too ^-^
Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums! Hope you have a great time!
MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST TO AVOID ANY CONSEQUENCES!
Old 2012-01-06, 21:24   Link #11637
Sirdanile

Yo, Long time lurker here, I'm a fan of most anime with a good plot regardless of content.

For example I like Higurashi, Fate/Stay night *The visual novel mostly... *, Code Geass, numerous other shows...

I'm currently reading the umineko sound novel.

I play ddo and rift as well as blazblue.
Sirdanile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 15:10   Link #11638
Davkilla101

Konnichi wa, hajimemashite everyone,
I'm very new here (having discovered this forum today when looking for an explanation to some mysteries in Higurashi that I was unable to solve, and joining on the same day), though I'm not too new to anime (having been a serious observer of anime for the past few months; Also with watching my first anime back in 2004-05, I believe (I forgot the name of it, but i knew it aired on Toonami), and watching some episodes of Naruto when that show aired), I started taking it seriously when I saw a song sung by Hatsune Miku. When I saw that song I began investigating "Hatsune Miku" which led me to investigate Japanese culture, which led me to become fond of anime and to begin learning Japanese.
I'm normally very reserved in most situations (Sometimes entirely refraining from speaking), but when I come across a subject that interests me (i.e. Anime), I do a 180 and become very talkative (as is evident by this post lol). Going back, I'm not only fond of Anime, but also of Japanese Video games too, (For example, Project Diva (all of them), Touhou, The Legend Of Zelda (Majority of them), and various others), and I'm also mildly interested in Manga with my favorite being (of course) Rave Master.

Sumimasen if this post is too long, and I look forward to meeting you all and making new friends.

P.S. please excuse my Japanese, I know i'm very bad at it but i'm still learning.
Old 2012-01-07, 18:57   Link #11639
Cosmo186

Hey, I'm Matt. I love Durarara, Nichijou and Ao No Exorcist. At the moment I'm watching Nichijou for about the fifth time, and Steins;gate which I'm enjoying immensely right now.
Cosmo186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 10:07   Link #11640
Ryhzuo
Ryhzuo

Hello! Name's James. I've been a 2 year lurker and finally got around to making an account. I would just like to say that Matt about me is a total baller because I also love Durarara and Nichijou.

I do a bit of blogging and a bit of this and that. Currently I'm trying to get to Diamond in Starcraft 2
Ryhzuo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members