AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 01:24   Link #141
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's definitely building up momentum with this third episode, I was genuinely laughing throughout most of the episode where as the previous two it was more of a grin

And new characters are always welcomed in these types of shows
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:30   Link #142
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

first half of the episode : wow!!! Chaos couple vs Superpower couple.... epic battle... lol

second half of the episode : moe overload.... Io's ladykiller's line is super effective... he's a scary being...
Mayoi~chaann.... naaaaniiii..... *garlic beam*...my eyes.... (I lol'd so much)

after watching episode 3, I believe Io-Tsumiki will make a perfect couple... because both of them seems like can do everything.... hehehe

I might die if this moe~ness will be found in every future episodes.... xD
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:55   Link #143
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The Konata thing is superficial at best. She still reminds me far, far more of A Channel's Tooru.
And Hime's a dead ringer for Run. The face, hair, and personality all remind me of her. Also, I wonder where Tsumiki pulled that last snowball out of.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 08:15   Link #144
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Poor Hime eliminates herself through sheer derp. She's really growing on me. Also, Tsumiki, you don't suppose that last snowball was just a little bit unnecessary?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 13:04   Link #145
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
And Hime's a dead ringer for Run. The face, hair, and personality all remind me of her....
And she is played by the same seiyuu, Fukuhara Kaori, who also played Tsukasa in Lucky Star. I think a character's voice is more important to our perception of them than we often realize. Kaorin's career is beginning to rise, it seems to me.

Fukuhara Kaori on the left, Ookubo Rumi, who is doing a nice job with Tsukimi, on the right:

Tsukimi is one of the most moe characters ever. Ep2 just made her better, with the appearance of her superpowers. The "gap moe" between her sweet romantic self and her powerful monster self is terrific. One moment just summed it up for me: when she weathers a storm of snowballs from Mayoi, and then quietly and impassively says hangeki kaishi ("begin counterattack"):

Tsukimi may look like Konata, but her character is more like Tooru, for sure.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-04-21 at 13:26.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 15:20   Link #146
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
There's a big difference though. Tsumiki is not a pervert
She is one.

People, didn't you get the joke about Io's footprint? He's BIG.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 19:50   Link #147
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh you mean she's already thinking how it would fit? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 21:19   Link #148
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Snow ball fight and cooking just how much cuter can the anime get
Old 2012-04-21, 23:46   Link #149
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
She is one.

Thank GOD I wasn't the only one who thought of that the moment she said it.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 00:18   Link #150
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Thank GOD I wasn't the only one who thought of that the moment she said it.
I think a lot of our minds went there. Most of us just weren't quite willing to come out and say it.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 00:49   Link #151
00Coyote

This show is dangerous.

Besides the usual suspects:

Spoiler for Exhibit A:

We meet three more cast members. While the consensus is to burn the third wheel, to hide the smell, the other two add a bit more spice to the show, and a magnificent pair of hair intakes.
Spoiler for Exhibit B:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Tsumiki is a martial artist? You know, being able to lift (and throw!) a snowball twice her size AND blast through a snowball with chi? I guess she learned well the arts of neko-ken.

Now if only she'd fall into a certain spring. Would love to see her as an actual cat and all lol.
Don't forget the 1 finger egg cracking. The girl is as frightening as she is moe.
Spoiler for Come at me whenever you want:

Spoiler for Io's preference in panties:

chopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopch opchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchop chopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopch opchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchop
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 10:59   Link #152
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
She is one.
Oh really? Maybe I'm just to dense to see if she's one
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 13:04   Link #153
Midonin
Last Engage

P2P 03 - The Second Battle of Hoth

Alright, I'm a little late to commenting on the actual episode due to various events, but as long as I get it in before episode 4 airs, all should be well. The snowball fight was a lot of fun. This show's moving up in my book for getting further and further away from reality. Both Mayoi and Tsumiki are contributing to this. Team Chaos' machinations in the snowball fight made me want to root for them. The talking snowball machine is one of my favorite characters. Mayoi's really just a sower of discord in general.

The cooking class was also pretty nice, expanding the main cast by a bit, and providing some good gags. Again, by Mayoi. Her train of thought, from a pitcher tossing a hamburger to her creation that had somehow gained sentience, were all really good. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's commented on this, but the name "Miniwa" is a fitting surname for Tsumiki, isn't it?

Kirara delivers quality.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 15:21   Link #154
chaos_animagic

Tsumiki is a bit too dangerous now...

She's a super moe loli with pop-able ears, but yet... she can roll a giant snowball 10-15 times her size and lift up a huge snowball that's 3-4 times her size... AND throw it up by more than 10 feet...

It's like... she's an "insect" (like an Ant....)

This show is too moe... it's like every 5 sec, something moe happens...

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2012-04-22 at 15:33.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 18:18   Link #155
Therion
マテリアルS

Ya know, talking about Tsumiki looking like Konata but isn't exactly her, and since she's a tsundere type character. Wouldn't that get a joke that she could be Konata and Kagami's child? Dunno if someone made that joke yet but since people were comparing I guess.
Old 2012-04-22, 19:06   Link #156
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Well, you know what they say... Big feet, big........... shoes.

I could not believe they went there...

Io shoving Mayoi back into the collapsed igloo after a glance at her knickers says a lot, really, and Mayoi's snow cannon was no match for Tsumiki, there's a girl who really knows where her towel is.

Nice to see some new, not shaded, characters as well this episode, they added to the mix quite nicely.

I'm adoring this show, the burgeoning relationship between Tsumiki and Io is a delight to watch, as are the reactions of everyone else to it.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:14   Link #157
chaos_animagic

IO's footprint is too big for Tsumiki.

BTW, how is Tsumiki not cut her finger when she's chopping at 5 millisecond a chop while staring at IO....
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 01:32   Link #158
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
...BTW, how is Tsumiki not cut her finger when she's chopping at 5 millisecond a chop while staring at IO....
She has terrific proprioception, and knows exactly where she is cutting in relation to her hand. Lol. Oh, yeah: and it's also a joke.

This show just keeps on being wonderful, so I've made a characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and of their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 05:35   Link #159
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Mayoi's dish is...disturbing....
Old 2012-04-23, 08:32   Link #160
00Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Mayoi's dish is...disturbing....
It also destroyed the world in the Seven Days of Fire.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, manga time kirara, seinen, slice of life