AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-21, 15:16   Link #4241
orangejuicetang

I don't remember anything like that. I think it's just she's slightly weakened the moment she summons her puppets, but since her childhood friend zombie protects her during that time it's fine.

*Nevermind, Akame makes a comment that Kurome's movements will be slowed for a bit if she controls eight corpses at once. Although apparently she's still fast enough to cut off one of Leone's limbs.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 19:45   Link #4242
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for 48:
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 19:52   Link #4243
NeutralZero

A supplementary chapter for Zero will be nice
the very least it can explain Kurome's mentality for her act
though what she does is not a good thing at that...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 20:34   Link #4244
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Spoiler for 48:
Until Wild Hunt are gone.
Why do you think she's gone in the first place?
Wild Hunt would get butchered in a heartbeat were she around.That would conflict with many things and make things boring.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 21:06   Link #4245
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Until Wild Hunt are gone.
Why do you think she's gone in the first place?
Wild Hunt would get butchered in a heartbeat were she around.That would conflict with many things and make things boring.
I can actually see her coming back perhaps to kill Shura. That space-warping ability of his Teigu would prove troublesome for most opponents if he can use it short-range without depleting too much of his stamina. If he manages to injure or even kill the remaining other two Jaegers, I feel as though she'll pull a "Oh, you must be a worthy opponent! ... Or not. Die, dog"
Old 2014-04-21, 21:33   Link #4246
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
I can actually see her coming back perhaps to kill Shura. That space-warping ability of his Teigu would prove troublesome for most opponents if he can use it short-range without depleting too much of his stamina. If he manages to injure or even kill the remaining other two Jaegers, I feel as though she'll pull a "Oh, you must be a worthy opponent! ... Or not. Die, dog"
Depends on how far his Teigu ability goes.
IMO his fight with Wave showed he doesn't seem to be that much physically.....nor mentally.Martial Arts, I give him that but I mean this Idiot thinks he's so high up above everyone else that he could take a large dump of doo-doo from such a height on anyone that they think it was God himself.
Resist him and he doesn't seem that much, cause apparently he can't cope with resistance.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?I'M THE MOTHERTRUCKING PRIME MINISTER'S SON!!" - Hiding behind his Daddy Level: Done several times.
Wave got up from his attack - Shura:O_______O
Get's physical resistance - Shura: !"JN"NL")§§KLA/Major RAAAAAGE

He's beyond arrogant, Shura thinks so much of himself and his power that anyone who opposes him and shows some power leads to him raging or being utterly surprised.He seriously seem to think he's untouchable in every aspect and view that he apparently can't cope anyone else being able to defend themselves or resist him.
It's almost laughable.
He's evil as hell no doubt, but on a top layer he's just soooooo pathetic to boot.
It's the key to take him out.That stupid arrogance.
Old 2014-04-21, 22:17   Link #4247
DQueenie13

Quote:
Depends on how far his Teigu ability goes.
IMO his fight with Wave showed he doesn't seem to be that much physically.....nor mentally.Martial Arts, I give him that but I mean this Idiot thinks he's so high up above everyone else that he could take a large dump of doo-doo from such a height on anyone that they think it was God himself.
Resist him and he doesn't seem that much, cause apparently he can't cope with resistance.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?I'M THE MOTHERTRUCKING PRIME MINISTER'S SON!!" - Hiding behind his Daddy Level: Done several times.
Wave got up from his attack - Shura:O_______O
Get's physical resistance - Shura: !"JN"NL")§§KLA/Major RAAAAAGE

He's beyond arrogant, Shura thinks so much of himself and his power that anyone who opposes him and shows some power leads to him raging or being utterly surprised.He seriously seem to think he's untouchable in every aspect and view that he apparently can't cope anyone else being able to defend themselves or resist him.
It's almost laughable.
He's evil as hell no doubt, but on a top layer he's just soooooo pathetic to boot.
It's the key to take him out.That stupid arrogance.
He's definitely in over his head, but he wouldn't have drawn his Teigu if he thought it would be meaningless in battle. And you're right: he's a hypocritical coward who is arrogant and cocky because of his dad's position, and sees himself as the supposed invincible one as a result of his travels. The second Wave broke that image, he was seething.

And that's what makes me think is what will actually give Shura an edge in their next battle. Even if Wave is aware of Shura's continued danger (and he is), Shura's so caught up with maintaining his self-image that he'll do anything to take down Wave after the first offense. Shura will probably do anything to win the second time around, and probably won't be picking a fair duel as his fight of choice after that first defeat. He's going to pull the strings so that he can try to manipulate Wave.
Old 2014-04-21, 22:19   Link #4248
ellifeedn
Thinker

That is assuming Shura survives Night Raid.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 22:23   Link #4249
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Damn, things sound pretty intense'
cant wait to read
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
no kurome rape and torture scene?
maybe later
really i dont know why people aren't banned for these sorts of things
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 23:09   Link #4250
Fwarlord

So those WH clowns are just useless fodders after all? I wonder if we will see Budou's Imperial Guards soon...
Old 2014-04-21, 23:11   Link #4251
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Damn, things sound pretty intense'
cant wait to read

really i dont know why people aren't banned for these sorts of things
i dont know why you should ban people for stating their opinion
Old 2014-04-21, 23:59   Link #4252
ellifeedn
Thinker

"If the people are real it's a no no, but if they are fictional characters it's fine" is what you're saying?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 00:10   Link #4253
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
So those WH clowns are just useless fodders after all? I wonder if we will see Budou's Imperial Guards soon...
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-04-22, 00:12   Link #4254
anonfr

Quote:
Spoiler for ...:
I'm sorry. That spoiler made me laugh, cause if they're not fodder, they definitely sound like the bad luck red shirts of Wild Hunt.

They pop up, make you hate them, gone. Red Shirts.

Edit: Actually, even though they can easily be argued as not red shirts, It made me stop and think. I didn't know their names til these spoilers. I know they were named, but I didn't remember them. I remember Shura, and clownface which is not the clowns name. So, that's 1.

Know who else I don't remember? All the other red shirt characters. The father daughter that got introduced, named, and then murdered with their faces cut off. Those 3 girls that got introduced in that one chapter then murdered. The other assassin's night raid fought in the last Esdese Arc. I can't easily recall the names of Tatsume's childhood companions very easily.

Introduced only to get killed off. It's a red shirt world out there.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 02:33   Link #4255
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Spoiler for Spoiler 48:
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 02:41   Link #4256
Seitsuki
Onee!

Spoiler:

D'awwww.
Old 2014-04-22, 05:30   Link #4257
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Spoiler:

D'awwww.
y u so cute Kurome?
Oh wait.....
Old 2014-04-22, 05:45   Link #4258
Gundamx

Shura travel through the world right?(island -> different countries including enemy country)
so I don't think he always used his father name
more like he miss using it that he end up using it 24hr the second he come back
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:03   Link #4259
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for 48:
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 10:19   Link #4260
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I'm sorry. That spoiler made me laugh, cause if they're not fodder, they definitely sound like the bad luck red shirts of Wild Hunt.

They pop up, make you hate them, gone. Red Shirts.

Edit: Actually, even though they can easily be argued as not red shirts, It made me stop and think. I didn't know their names til these spoilers. I know they were named, but I didn't remember them. I remember Shura, and clownface which is not the clowns name. So, that's 1.

Know who else I don't remember? All the other red shirt characters. The father daughter that got introduced, named, and then murdered with their faces cut off. Those 3 girls that got introduced in that one chapter then murdered. The other assassin's night raid fought in the last Esdese Arc. I can't easily recall the names of Tatsume's childhood companions very easily.

Introduced only to get killed off. It's a red shirt world out there.
I don't care if my post made you laugh.
Red Shirts?Expendable characters?Learn what that term means.
The only point I tried to make is that fatally injuring a major character leading to his death and giving a hurting to another to the point of fleeing is perfect evidence to undeniably show that they aren't some useless Fodder.
Further referring to Wild Hunt as useless Fodder only shows one would have no idea what the term means.
Nor are they "Red Shirts" just because you don't remember their names, who do you think you are deciding that just because you can't memorize simple names?
Enshin,Cosmina,Izou,Dorothea,Champ and Shura.
No Rocket Science, basic memorization.
They are the Main Antagonists of this Arc, of course they fall just like that.
But that doesn't make them Red Shirts, not at all.
Useless Fodder and Red Shirts, that's what you can call those fhe Imperial Fist or the Umatora Actors but not the Main Antagonists of an Arc in a story about Killing.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!