AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-10-31, 12:35   Link #1321
VampyredeFeces

Send a message via AIM to VampyredeFeces
I just registered because I'm looking for an old anime, but I'm kind of retarded so I can't figure out how to post on the Anime Search thing. It's probably simple, but can somebody help me out? I have no idea what I'm doing, if that wasn't obvious... If anyone can help me find an anime that was made in the 1980's that would be awesome. The main character was a boy named Sirius (pronounced "Serious") who lived underwater. He fell in love with a fire fairy and their families were feuding. I love this movie, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. If anyone could help, I'd be ridiculously excited!
VampyredeFeces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 13:07   Link #1322
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyredeFeces View Post
I just registered because I'm looking for an old anime, but I'm kind of retarded so I can't figure out how to post on the Anime Search thing. It's probably simple, but can somebody help me out? I have no idea what I'm doing, if that wasn't obvious... If anyone can help me find an anime that was made in the 1980's that would be awesome. The main character was a boy named Sirius (pronounced "Serious") who lived underwater. He fell in love with a fire fairy and their families were feuding. I love this movie, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. If anyone could help, I'd be ridiculously excited!
I remember reading about this anime in this thread.
After a quick search, here is your answer: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...463#post646463

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 11:11   Link #1323
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^

Someone knows the where she is from?
Old 2006-11-01, 11:28   Link #1324
VampyredeFeces

Send a message via AIM to VampyredeFeces
I got the name of the anime i was looking for! thank you for those who helped me! i really appreciate it. there's just another problem... i can't find it on the internet! :'( i was lucky enough to find the two unico movies on dvd from when i was around 4, but i'd really like to add this one to my collection: "Sirius no Densetsu" (Legend of Sirius) so if anyone knows where i can find this, let me know! thank you
VampyredeFeces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 05:41   Link #1325
Dollyja

Location: http:scdja.20.forumer.com and http://freewebs.com/dolijah
(*Dollyja summons HAUNTER on EVEE*) "HAUNTER I choose you!" -Dolly
Dollyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 17:19   Link #1326
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

anime is either early from 90's or mid 90s I think. It's about this girl who probably lives in england, there's cobblestone ground and she wore a dress which fit that sort of era. This one episode she dyed her hair blonde even though her mom said no since she thought she could wash it out. so while she's blonde, she looks prettier and she's all happy and then it doesn't wash out and then her mom finds her and she's not that mad. I remember there was some dog that helped her get out of the house or something.

another one isn't anime but still curious, I'm gonna guess it was made in usa?
it was about this boy and this girl who in every ep go to this forest and tell animals what their problems in their life (school and whatnot) is and then the animal/s tell them a story that relates and it gives them perspective on their problem in life. it was pretty interesting.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 09:50   Link #1327
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

i saw this clip from "clamp in wonderland" or whatever that is, so it is a clamp anime for sure. It had a tall guy with black hair chasing this ballony-fishy thing. it was quite entertaining for me. does anyone know wht it's from? sombody told me goldfish warning but that's not clamp and the guy looked much older than what the kid looks like.

thanks
hikaru_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 09:56   Link #1328
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru_masha View Post
i saw this clip from "clamp in wonderland" or whatever that is, so it is a clamp anime for sure. It had a tall guy with black hair chasing this ballony-fishy thing. it was quite entertaining for me. does anyone know wht it's from? sombody told me goldfish warning but that's not clamp and the guy looked much older than what the kid looks like.

thanks
A picture would help greatly, or some other source. In any case, could it be Watanuki from xxxHolic? Take note that there are two versions of this anime. The movie which came first, and the TV series that is currently ongoing.

Cheers.
Old 2006-11-04, 10:13   Link #1329
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
No, that guy is Kamui from X/1999.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 10:28   Link #1330
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
another one isn't anime but still curious, I'm gonna guess it was made in usa?
it was about this boy and this girl who in every ep go to this forest and tell animals what their problems in their life (school and whatnot) is and then the animal/s tell them a story that relates and it gives them perspective on their problem in life. it was pretty interesting.
That sounds like a series called "Adventures from the Book of Virtues" that originally aired back in the late '90s on PBS Kids.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 12:56   Link #1331
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki View Post
That sounds like a series called "Adventures from the Book of Virtues" that originally aired back in the late '90s on PBS Kids.
yep that's it
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 01:40   Link #1332
conaris

help need this animes name

okey... only saw the first episode a few months ago so it fairly new..

the main character is a man that plays in a battle of the band type thing.. but you kill the other band with your music. setting is a futuristic war/torn looking land and he lives in a broken down building.. he find this girl butt nakid if i remember with no memory of her past... he takes her in and heres her singing ont he roof of his building. her beuatiful voice gave his friend/partner and idea to ahve her join in on the battle.. she starts sing and start to mangle the other band with her song... as the main character yells at her to stop....

i might missed the points that shes running from someone trying to ether catch or kill her..

help me find this anime please
conaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 05:12   Link #1333
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Having only watched half of the first episode, I'm not entirely sure, but I think what you described is called Prayers. It must be at least six months old now, if not more, and I don't think any group subbed past the first ep - ah, it seems AnimeSource subbed the first ep and that was it.

Hope that helps.
False Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 16:32   Link #1334
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
A picture would help greatly, or some other source. In any case, could it be Watanuki from xxxHolic? Take note that there are two versions of this anime. The movie which came first, and the TV series that is currently ongoing.

Cheers.
naw...i've seen both the movie and the entire series, its defianately not watanuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
No, that guy is Kamui from X/1999.
is it? i thought it looked like it was from x, but does he chase a fish thing down the street?
Old 2006-11-06, 16:45   Link #1335
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

someone at work was telling me about this anime but he cant remember the name. everyone has angel wings, all the kids are forced to live in poverty, a torn looking town, mabe set in the future, i forget what else he said. storyline is about social conflics or something. i think it has something to do with rebellion? i cant really remember it's a series, 4 dvds, 4 on each (most likely 13 eps?) OH! the name of the show is the name of what the people are. (i.e.: Persocon, human, humonculi, etc) he said he thinks it started w/ an "H".
Old 2006-11-06, 16:51   Link #1336
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
naw...i've seen both the movie and the entire series, its defianately not watanuki.

is it? i thought it looked like it was from x, but does he chase a fish thing down the street?
It's just a funny scene involving Kamui (considering the amount of angst he has to endure in X/1999). It's nothing to get hung over.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 16:52   Link #1337
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
someone at work was telling me about this anime but he cant remember the name. everyone has angel wings, all the kids are forced to live in poverty, a torn looking town, mabe set in the future, i forget what else he said. storyline is about social conflics or something. i think it has something to do with rebellion? i cant really remember it's a series, 4 dvds, 4 on each (most likely 13 eps?) OH! the name of the show is the name of what the people are. (i.e.: Persocon, human, humonculi, etc) he said he thinks it started w/ an "H".
I believe the name of the show you're looking for is Haibane Renmei.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 21:31   Link #1338
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

Quote:
It's just a funny scene involving Kamui (considering the amount of angst he has to endure in X/1999). It's nothing to get hung over.
aww....i thought it was part of an anime, it looked very entertaining. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
I believe the name of the show you're looking for is Haibane Renmei.
cool, that looks exactly like what he said

thanks guys
Old 2006-11-07, 09:27   Link #1339
ps3mania
piyo, pipipiyo, piyo.

At the end of Innocent Vinus, there was a advertizing for a new upcomming anime.
does anybody know what that anime is called?
ps3mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 09:47   Link #1340
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
is the title them Clamp in wonderland?
im quite interested about this Kamui fishie chase
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel