AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-06, 13:01   Link #81
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
OMG he is alive !! cheers for yuuno, going to hunt for the raw now ^.^
He sould be dead. Buried under a pile of books or something.
Old 2007-05-06, 13:03   Link #82
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

No but here he is!!! Episode 7 no less!

Spoiler for I don't believe this!:

TODAY WE DINE IN HELL!!!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-06 at 13:39.
Old 2007-05-06, 13:04   Link #83
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
He sould be dead. Buried under a pile of books or something.
No way !! he could get out of any kind of rubble easily ...just dig em out like a ferret

Is it only me or Hayate looks kind of messed up in that dressing, doesn't match her at all
Old 2007-05-06, 13:08   Link #84
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Now that the euphoria's over... WTF is that lapel for? Is he marrying Nanoha already? HOORAY!

*lurks in case someone highjacks thy statements*
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #85
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Now that the euphoria's over... WTF is that lapel for? Is he marrying Nanoha already? HOORAY!

Hopefully he'll go into action as Nanoha's Tsukaima and he'll get killed.
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #86
raidou
Confused person

Quote:

I wish they are lol ....that will be so random though
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #87
Aaron008R

Quote:
Is it only me or Hayate looks kind of messed up in that dressing, doesn't match her at all
Nah. She looks absolutely stunning to me. Go Meister Hayate!
Old 2007-05-06, 13:16   Link #88
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nah. She looks absolutely stunning to me. Go Meister Hayate!
I dont know after i see it again maybe it is just the preview text messing up with her face and mouth ...making it weird
Quote:
Hopefully he'll go into action as Nanoha's Tsukaima and he'll get killed.
instead he will be lovey dovey with Nanoha in action and act as her limiter
Old 2007-05-06, 13:26   Link #89
johnjefferson3

what are you kidding, you people here actually thought yunno was dead!!! you people are fools!!! come on, i am a true nanoha fan, i knew he was alive even before ep 1 aired, i mean he can change into a ferret, faster than the girls can change into and out of their barrier jackets, and he learned all those super secret magic moves in the great infinty liabrary, since he there all the time, and with is magic can read up to 20 books all at the same time, which means he learns 20 times faster than anyone else, so yes, listen up YUNNO IS UNSTOPABLE, and CAN NOT DIE!!! i just hope after 10 years hefinally learned in one of those books how to hit on a girl, but then again nanoha really had no idea how to handle men either, which i think is the real problem, so if it does not work this time it is nanoha fault, buecuase she just a little goofy becuase she just wants to be fiends!!!!!
Old 2007-05-06, 13:27   Link #90
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I dont know after i see it again maybe it is just the preview text messing up with her face and mouth ...making it weird

instead he will be lovey dovey with Nanoha in action and act as her limiter
Yeah but they look hawt! Especially Fate! Nipowa~~

He protected her from villians, and herself sometimes. He's got to be there.
Old 2007-05-06, 13:29   Link #91
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjefferson3 View Post
what are you kidding, you people here actually thought yunno was dead!!! you people are fools!!! come on, i am a true nanoha fan, i knew he was alive even before ep 1 aired, i mean he can change into a ferret, faster than the girls can change into and out of their barrier jackets, and he learned all those super secret magic moves in the great infinty liabrary, since he there all the time, and with is magic can read up to 20 books all at the same time, which means he learns 20 times faster than anyone else, so yes, listen up YUNNO IS UNSTOPABLE, and CAN NOT DIE!!! i just hope after 10 years hefinally learned in one of those books how to hit on a girl, but then again nanoha really had no idea how to handle men either, which i think is the real problem, so if it does not work this time it is nanoha fault, buecuase she just a little goofy becuase she just wants to be fiends!!!!!
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you were serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
Old 2007-05-06, 13:34   Link #92
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you was serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
*Falls to knees and weeps for joy*

It all doesn't matter for now! There IS hope for the Nanohaverse!!!
Old 2007-05-06, 13:34   Link #93
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you was serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
Arf is out of comission 'cause of Chrono's kids. Yuuno has nothing to do here and should die so Fate and Nanoha can finally be together
Old 2007-05-06, 13:37   Link #94
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Arf is out of comission 'cause of Chrono's kids. Yuuno has nothing to do here and should die so Fate and Nanoha can finally be together
No no no! He holds the key to the mystery of the AMF! His looks are haxx! AND HE'S HERE TO MARRY NANOHA! (points to lapel)

*psst! I've a feeling a war is starting again...*
Old 2007-05-06, 13:40   Link #95
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
^.^ all good Fate still have a chance, she still have a big advantage
On that matter seems that more people bashing Yuuno rather than cheering on him all over other forum or 4chan

Spoiler:

Ran out of budget from Ep5 "henshin" sequence
Quote:
No no no! He holds the key to the mystery of the AMF! His looks are haxx! AND HE'S HERE TO MARRY NANOHA! (points to lapel)

*psst! I've a feeling a war is starting again...*
Cheers,Yuuno is my favorite character nah it wont be a war since fuyu already put down her hammer
Old 2007-05-06, 13:44   Link #96
Aaron008R

PEEOOOPPLLEEEEEEE! Please! Let's not deteriorate the situation into a ship war again! In any case it looks like they'll be dropping several bombs on us this (and the next) episode. Let's see, Ginga is talking with Rein, Lutecia (with Zest?) and appears and seems to use a butterfly. Somebody is making Vita dere-dere. And aside from Yuuno, Koizu-ehem-Acous is also shown. So what are the odds of Chrono appearing? Fate needs a dance partner. (Nanoha will dance with Yuuno and Hayate will dance with Acous most probably)
Old 2007-05-06, 13:48   Link #97
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
PEEOOOPPLLEEEEEEE! Please! Let's not deteriorate the situation into a ship war again! In any case it looks like they'll be dropping several bombs on us this (and the next) episode. Let's see, Ginga is talking with Rein, Lutecia (with Zest?) and appears and seems to use a butterfly. Somebody is making Vita dere-dere. And aside from Yuuno, Koizu-ehem-Acous is also shown. So what are the odds of Chrono appearing? Fate needs a dance partner. (Nanoha will dance with Yuuno and Hayate will dance with Acous most probably)
Oni-chan-not-related-by-blood-moe FTW!

Man am I high tonight...
Old 2007-05-06, 13:51   Link #98
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Kha, be careful
your sign is a SPOILER O_O
Old 2007-05-06, 13:51   Link #99
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Hehe sorry just making jokes on Yuuno guess a bit going to ship war.
Is there any raw out yet even the crappy one?

From the megami profile alone, is it confirmed that Lutecia/Spagetti same side?Any chance Lutecia/Zest is separate faction working on different purpose?Just getting that feeling from the screenshots alone

Vita dere dere =10 years of brainwashing(vita case worse since it is personally done by Hayate )
Fate dancing with Vice maybe (just pointing out possibility, dont kill me FxC fans )
Old 2007-05-06, 13:53   Link #100
Aaron008R

Quote:
Oni-chan-not-related-by-blood-moe FTW!

Man am I high tonight...
EHH!?! K-Kha, calm down. I wasn't implying that. I'm just saying that he would be most suited to dance with Fate in this occasion. As far as the series is concerned, Fate is the only one not yet given even a hint of a MALE partner. And I'm sure Amy would actually be pushing Chrono to accompany his-their sister. Or maybe Yuuno and Acous could swap the Aces around on the dance floor. Or maybe Griffith could be invited in the party.
Closed Thread