AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-23, 02:34   Link #10901
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well in any case, Summer vacation is probably over and its the beginning of the fall term. Could Fairy Tale have infiltrated the school? :O
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 03:43   Link #10902
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*blows your head into bits with a .50 caliber Sniper Rifle*

"god damn it" *picks up phone*

"Hello docter? ... I slipped again" (a joke from the Oblongs)

In other words, not funny in the slightest, except for my joke
Mary is watching........ (pun intended)

Anyway, we could post more pics here to spice up the talk, all these words are making my eyes spin.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 04:20   Link #10903
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Anyway, we could post more pics here to spice up the talk, all these words are making my eyes spin.
Spoiler for AGHHH~~!!!:

Here ya go. Just for you.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:17   Link #10904
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Mary is watching........ (pun intended)

i can fix your Eye problem *pulls out rusty knife*

eh what ever, the fact is that Mizore and Kurumu are not gay for each other, you guys can imagin or dream all you want. but thats all it is.. dreams and imagination, oh and over exaggeration of course
Old 2009-09-23, 07:49   Link #10905
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
i can fix your Eye problem *pulls out rusty knife*

eh what ever, the fact is that Mizore and Kurumu are not gay for each other, you guys can imagin or dream all you want. but thats all it is.. dreams and imagination, oh and over exaggeration of course
The goddess of lilies will punish you for attempting to take away my bestowed MUGIVISION v3.99.

You are right that Mizore and Kurumu are not gay for each other, but rather, they hold a platonic love for each other, which some people will perceive as "yuri" or "lesbian", but it is perfectly alright and legal because it is an act of a omniscient power called love.

It would be best for them to progress in that way so they do not interfere with Moka and Tsukune's relationship. Similarly for Yukari and Kokoa, the two young girls should learn the beauty of the love between the ice queen and the succubus.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 07:51   Link #10906
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Main issue with rabid yuri/yaoi fans is the "THEY MUST MATE" mentality, not even considering elements of character or believability. Pretty amusing though what Yaoi stands for though. "No plot, no meaning, etc"

Oh and who needs a rusty knife? Staring into the sun works just was well and leaves less evidence :3 So what if it's 'forced'.

In all non seriousness... what's the countdown at for next episodes... and has anyone got screenies of Ruby from that PS2 game. ('yaz' I iz lazee)
Old 2009-09-23, 08:41   Link #10907
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
The goddess of lilies will punish you for attempting to take away my bestowed MUGIVISION v3.99.

You are right that Mizore and Kurumu are not gay for each other, but rather, they hold a platonic love for each other, which some people will perceive as "yuri" or "lesbian", but it is perfectly alright and legal because it is an act of a omniscient power called love.

It would be best for them to progress in that way so they do not interfere with Moka and Tsukune's relationship. Similarly for Yukari and Kokoa, the two young girls should learn the beauty of the love between the ice queen and the succubus.
please stop tryin to force your fetish down other peoples throats.. I'm geting sick of it. even if you are joking.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:42   Link #10908
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
MUGIVISION v3.99.
Wow...there are Mugi vision versions! Gotta wonder what's the latest version.

On topic:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2009-09-23, 08:43   Link #10909
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

I think I love you. In a totally platonic, new-best-friend kind of way.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:49   Link #10910
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wow...there are Mugi vision versions! Gotta wonder what's the latest version.

On topic:

Spoiler for NSFW:
I want a bigger picture of the current manga Moka. That picture is too small.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:56   Link #10911
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

look what I found.

Spoiler for XD:
Old 2009-09-23, 08:58   Link #10912
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
look what I found.

Spoiler for XD:
Baha, Kurumu's line cracks me up to no end. XD Her expression doesn't help in the least, either.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:12   Link #10913
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sure their all "best friends" but thats it, and their reltionship is not gonna grow any further than that. because in the end Tsukune isn't gonna pick anyone.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:14   Link #10914
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
No wonder there are many yuri fans and it seems the work is rising. Hmm...

No Yukari though...Oh yes...needs to be legal of age.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:31   Link #10915
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
^
No wonder there are many yuri fans and it seems the work is rising. Hmm...

No Yukari though...Oh yes...needs to be legal of age.
yea and its getting harder to not hate them more and more.

"oh their not total lesbians but if they dont get that one man they will totally want to do each other, because ya know.. one little kiss means they wonna have lesbian sex all day long"
Old 2009-09-23, 09:39   Link #10916
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
yea and its getting harder to not hate them more and more.

"oh their not total lesbians but if they dont get that one man they will totally want to do each other, because ya know.. one little kiss means they wonna have lesbian sex all day long"
To be fair to that way of thinking, it doesn't help that in a cast that's largely female there's only two or three well-developed, balanced out male leads. Right now the leading romantic interests are Tsukune and Gin, and that's two guys for six girls (seven if you count Inner Moka as her own girl), unless I'm missing someone: Ruby, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Kokoa, Moka (Inner and Outer if you want to get specific).

What you're left with after that is either a no end, a harem end, or an end where the one girl wins and the others don't. And since the cast is largely female, a lot of fans go for the yuri/shoujoai aspect.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:43   Link #10917
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well the "ONLY" strait things happening in R+V II as off now are.

The kissed we got is from Kurumu in her imagination and letting her be fondled by Tsukune. Miyabi the bastard, glancing his lips to Mizore and molesting her, Mizore over Tsukune letting her touch her, Tsukune hugging Inner Moka, S&M...err...Vampire Blood training of Ruby and Tsukune and the night when Tsukune and Moka where alone.

Unless your like "DAVE STRAIT"

Old 2009-09-23, 10:56   Link #10918
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
To be fair to that way of thinking, it doesn't help that in a cast that's largely female there's only two or three well-developed, balanced out male leads. Right now the leading romantic interests are Tsukune and Gin, and that's two guys for six girls (seven if you count Inner Moka as her own girl), unless I'm missing someone: Ruby, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Kokoa, Moka (Inner and Outer if you want to get specific).

What you're left with after that is either a no end, a harem end, or an end where the one girl wins and the others don't. And since the cast is largely female, a lot of fans go for the yuri/shoujoai aspect.
or, Or they could get over it and try finding another man, instead of goin straight for the lesbian route, seeing their attracted to men and not female, leads me to think they will prob tryi to find a guy if Tsukune goes with Moka.

You cant assume their gonna go for each other JUST BECUASE OF THAT ONE FUCKIN REASON.

that is what bugs the fuck out of me with yuri/yaoi fans.

Categories: action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

I don't see Yuri or yaoi in there, do you?
Old 2009-09-23, 11:02   Link #10919
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
or, Or they could get over it and try finding another man, instead of goin straight for the lesbian route, seeing their attracted to men and not female, leads me to think they will prob tryi to find a guy if Tsukune goes with Moka.

You cant assume their gonna go for each other JUST BECUASE OF THAT ONE FUCKIN REASON.

that is what bugs the fuck out of me with yuri/yaoi fans.

Categories: action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

I don't see Yuri or yaoi in there, do you?
The problem is that currently, there are no other well developed male leads that the girls could fall for in Tsukune's place. Gin counts, but he's only one man for the remaining five girls Tsukune won't end up with. The options after that include introducing a male character into the series later on specifically for those girls, but that doesn't tend to be a very popular move. Plus, it takes time to build that kind of strong bond.

I'm just saying. I know the genre isn't yaoi/yuri, but for a lot of fans going the yuri route is much easier because the girls already have close bonds with each other that could become more. That's all I'm saying.
Old 2009-09-23, 11:04   Link #10920
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

wishful thinking, to bad it wont happen

they will just end up being best friends with everyone. just because he hooks up with Moka, you think they are gonna give up that easy?

Their only 16 fuckin years old .. or was it 18.. thats hardly the age of settling down....

you guys dont read/watch many harem animes huh? normaly in the end if the MC hooks up with a girl the rest of the girls try to win the MC over. like in Shuffle and Ichigo 100%

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire