AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-31, 14:00   Link #281
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xical View Post
otakami have atm the raw in the forum (only for registered members)
4chan has the raw for everybody

Last edited by Miles Teg; 2010-08-31 at 14:33.
Old 2010-08-31, 16:20   Link #282
Xacual

Otakami said it will out tomorrow now, nooooo the wait is going to kill me now that i looked at some of the raw pics.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-09-01, 21:29   Link #283
Xical
Phantom User

some cryptic comments on chap 65

Spoiler for episode 65:

not much really

Last edited by Xical; 2010-09-02 at 19:33.
Old 2010-09-02, 23:28   Link #284
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
65:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hypernova; 2010-09-03 at 05:02.
Old 2010-09-03, 00:06   Link #285
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
65:
Spoiler for 65:
Chapter isn't scanlated yet. Don't spoil.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-09-03, 17:23   Link #286
Xical
Phantom User

Is out now on otakami
Old 2010-09-03, 17:44   Link #287
Xacual

Spoiler for 65:

Old 2010-09-04, 02:12   Link #288
Wrath88
Kissing...

The end to a great series. Was that an alternate timeline sort of thing there?
Old 2010-09-04, 02:53   Link #289
Xacual

Yeah basically. Now did Anima involve them on purpose is a bigger question. Actually the one question that I don't think was answered was what characteristic did all the beast knights look for in choosing their human partner. I know that swordfish liked people that had psychic powers to some degree already specifically seeing the future. Mouse Knight liked cowardly people (poor tarou). Dog knight liked people with high physical skills. Why did Noi choose Yuuhi!

Old 2010-09-04, 03:32   Link #290
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Incredible ending to a fantastic series. I had such a big smile on my face during this last chapter, and couldn't stop the tears when you know who appeared towards the end. Invincible!

Anime by Gainax please!
Old 2010-09-04, 10:12   Link #291
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
So the Devil grew a rack huh
Very nice ending indeed, well chosen prologue for a great series.
Old 2010-09-04, 12:03   Link #292
AdventSleeper

Nice series... nice ending. A very happy one that just had that feeling of "everyday" in it..
Old 2010-09-05, 23:15   Link #293
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Absolutely fantastic. I dare say this is up there with some of the best stories I've ever read. Interesting and original way of taking the "save the world with a team of superhero friends" concept and turning it into one of the best written character growth stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

Normally when authors have such large casts they struggle to fit enough time in for more than a few key characters, but here enough time is given to all characters that you get to know them well enough. There's action, love, romance, sadness, philosophy, hope...it's an incredible journey that has been crafted. I enjoyed that the deaths of characters had meaning, that even those who moved on would still be around somehow. The level of maturity in this story is handled with care and attention. The stuffed animals at the end was a really nice touch. Some might nitpick about the relationship pairings or the unknowns of the timeline because of Animus and Anima's interference but for me personally they had enough detail and explanation that the rest is done enough justice to allow your imagination to fill in the blanks.

When I read stories like this, I can't help but wonder why they aren't more popular, but given that many stories like this often get canceled early I am so very happy this one was allowed to conclude and in the best way possible.
Old 2010-09-06, 05:54   Link #294
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

It's really strange that this manga isn't popular, since everyone I introduced this one to (well, yeah, I'm trying to make it popular ) all has positive feedback about it, regarding the characters, the story, or just the battles. Fantastic conclusion, which I have no regret spending my time for this manga.

I will lose faith in humanity if this one doesn't get animated .
Old 2010-09-06, 08:09   Link #295
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ I hope you don't have much faith to begin with, but don't get me wrong I'd like to watch an animated series too.
Old 2010-09-06, 09:38   Link #296
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
This series isn't very flashy to start so it lost the Jump crowd. And than it doesn't have any moe elements which lose you the other half. It relies on subtlety as many seinen series do which simply isn't what sells for the studios.
Old 2011-05-19, 01:42   Link #297
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well they should just add some fanservice to get this series rollings
Old 2011-05-19, 06:47   Link #298
tsunade666

but adding fan service crap on an awesome work would just ruin it. The story itself is awesome and if they will just butchered it. Then it's better to be not animated and just be remembered by those who truly liked t.
Old 2011-07-19, 04:47   Link #299
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

so they animate lolis galore now with crap plot but this awesome story is still sitting here......god i hate japanese (well the ones that make the decisions on which manga to animate)
Old 2011-07-19, 05:03   Link #300
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
so they animate lolis galore now with crap plot but this awesome story is still sitting here......god i hate japanese (well the ones that make the decisions on which manga to animate)
I'm pretty sure it's been discussed here but the series wasn't that popular in Japan. It is also very rare for a series that has already ended to get an anime because a lot of times the anime is an ad for the source since it brings in a lot of sales of that too.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, seinen