AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-04, 07:32   Link #6061
Eratas123

I just realized that throughout all the drafts I never once put any of the characters in marshmallow hell........I should fix that. *Goes off to think for a draft*

EDIT: @ Meister - What's Rachel's chest size? It's for purely scientific and wholesome purposes.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-04 at 07:43.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 07:45   Link #6062
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Why do you write stories Meister? If you can answer that then you might be able to find something to help you.
I see canon, I see holes, I start filling them in, then I start putting what I would've loved to do if I were director of that canon.

But most of all, I try to make it interesting. There's a bit of problem with the pacing I guess. Also, this is my first major dogfight since Strike Witches, but I somehow can't find the right flow of the battle in spite of History Channel on youtube.
Old 2011-11-04, 07:45   Link #6063
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

All those crack fics involving all our OCs makes me think, what would it look like if we get all the OCs together into something like this
Old 2011-11-04, 07:47   Link #6064
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

She's flattish. Not completely, but nothing much either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
All those crack fics involving all our OCs makes me think, what would it look like if we get all the OCs together into something like this
*clears throat*

*sees the scene of Karon, Browning and Ziqin firing at something huge with BUster Cannon*

Ffffffff--
Old 2011-11-04, 07:50   Link #6065
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I see canon, I see holes, I start filling them in, then I start putting what I would've loved to do if I were director of that canon.

But most of all, I try to make it interesting. There's a bit of problem with the pacing I guess. Also, this is my first major dogfight since Strike Witches, but I somehow can't find the right flow of the battle in spite of History Channel on youtube.
It'll come to you don't worry. My writing style is improving with all the time I spend here so you shouldn't have a problem

Side note - She flat! There goes that draft! Anybody in his harem who can actually have him experience MH except Maya?

@ Stratos - My internet is slow right now. What's in the video?
Old 2011-11-04, 07:55   Link #6066
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
It'll come to you don't worry. My writing style is improving with all the time I spend here so you shouldn't have a problem

Side note - She flat! There goes that draft! Anybody in his harem who can actually have him experience MH except Maya?

@ Stratos - My internet is slow right now. What's in the video?
It's hard to explain... Really, its that beautiful that you have to see it, IMO.

But for a brief explanation:
Spoiler for Scene:

Talk about flying through different AUs.
Old 2011-11-04, 07:55   Link #6067
HasuMasu
*Artist

Mine would be waiting for it to end somewhere.
Old 2011-11-04, 07:59   Link #6068
Eratas123

Quote:
It's hard to explain... Really, its that beautiful that you have to see it, IMO.

But for a brief explanation:
Spoiler for Scene:

Talk about flying through different AUs.
The problem is the fact that almost all the male characters tend not to get along or aren't that close. You can see this in "SWC" where none of them attempt to regroup and simply do their own thing.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:03   Link #6069
HasuMasu
*Artist

Exactly, mine would probably just roam around giving random advice but not helping directly.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:03   Link #6070
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
The problem is the fact that almost all the male characters tend not to get along or aren't that close. You can see this in "SWC" where none of them attempt to regroup and simply do their own thing.
Exactly, it just struck my mind but I'm not getting any ideas...

*goes back to writing Chapter 8*

Also Zero, in what way does Inami/Minerva is similar to the Reborns?
Old 2011-11-04, 08:07   Link #6071
Eratas123

Writing Charlottes chapter now. Should I make it the same writing style so far or more like the draft I just posted? I'm trying out a bit of Hawke's writing style.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:11   Link #6072
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf_dagger View Post
With part exactly that you not satisfied with?
- I think that by adding too many new characters (Van Maark, The contessa, Jo, and a lot of other charas) All I've done was clutter the fic. And frankly, it's getting too diffcult and moving far away fromw hat I originally wanted to do, so I'm scrapping it because -i- am not happy with it.

I've written fics before that I'd gotten stuck on and found it wasn't worth tryign to finish it because it ended up just beign messy and annoying to me--and unreadable to readers. so best I chuck it otu at this point and restart from scratch.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 08:13   Link #6073
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Exactly, it just struck my mind but I'm not getting any ideas...

*goes back to writing Chapter 8*

Also Zero, in what way does Inami/Minerva is similar to the Reborns?
It's not the "Reborns" I was talking about (What is Reborns? A Gundam? ), Meister talking about combining ability of several I.S. into a machine.

Writing a draft where Dan wiped the ass of obnoxious National IS/VS Champions in the new game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Well in mine, it's more like 'the world' in .Hack game, except it's online arcade rather than MMORPG. I was inspired by obscure Shoujo Romance/ Mecha Simulator manga named Break-Age.

Basically, there's three modes. Story mode (A bunch of I.S. pilot mowing through Alien fleet) usually used as tutorial for newcomers of sort, duel mode where individual or teams fight against each other, and tournament mode, only opened sometimes for special event.

The Payment method is using timed voucher card, and it's rather cheap at 200Y per hour (2 USD). The game can be played by both Male and female.

Spoiler for LOL:
Dan: "How the hell?"

Ichika: "This is closer to a combat simulator than Video game, so our mind, reflex and other capabilities is considered."

Dan: "Which mean those fatty ass is not going to win against me?"

Ichika: "Simply because they're too cocky, if not, I don't know."

Dan: "Thank you very much"

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-11-04 at 08:24.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 08:24   Link #6074
Eratas123

Quote:
It's not the "Reborns" I was talking about (What is Reborns? A Gundam? ), Meister talking about combining ability of several I.S. into a machine.

Writing a draft where Dan wiped the ass of obnoxious National IS/VS Champions.

Dan: "How the hell?"

Ichika: "This is closer to a combat simulator than Video game, so our mind, reflex and other capabilities is considered."

Dan: "Which mean those fatty ass is not going to win against me?"

Ichika: "Simply because they're too cocky, if not, I don't know."

Dan: "Thank you very much"
So will you be pushing through with the Dan as a pilot idea?

Side note - Please read the draft when you can. I also need to decide if I should write the next daydreams chapter like it or the same as usual.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:26   Link #6075
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
So will you be pushing through with the Dan as a pilot idea?

Side note - Please read the draft when you can. I also need to decide if I should write the next daydreams chapter like it or the same as usual.
Depends on Blitz's reaction, his opinion is indispensable, and his advice tends to work (like how I remove unsubtle Gundam00 reference, it works well and gave birth to an useful OC)

Ah, I forgot, I'll read it now.

EDIT: Just read it and I'd say Aria is QUITE a chessmaster, besides being a Tsundere bratty girl... seriously, is she really 7 years old?
Old 2011-11-04, 08:35   Link #6076
Eratas123

Quote:
Depends on Blitz's reaction, his opinion is indispensable, and his advice tends to work (like how I remove unsubtle Gundam00 reference, it works well and gave birth to an useful OC)

Ah, I forgot, I'll read it now.

EDIT: Just read it and I'd say Aria is QUITE a chessmaster, besides being a Tsundere bratty girl... seriously, is she really 7 years old?
She's nine according to Rain Yuriko is 7 so he doesn't understand the implications of acting like he does.

Besides, she grew up with KYUUKAI AND LAURA as her parents. Did you really expect her to be like a normal kid? Growing up with Auntie Clarissa also gave her a taste for Bishonen

EDIT: Should I use that writing style for Daydreams instead of the one I've been using so far.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-04 at 08:46.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 08:54   Link #6077
Eratas123

@ Zero - Made an edit to previous post.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:58   Link #6078
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I thought Daydreams are written in Third Person, correct?
Old 2011-11-04, 09:00   Link #6079
Eratas123

Quote:
I thought Daydreams are written in Third Person, correct?
The draft is also in third person. They never say I there right? At least I hope they didn't.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:01   Link #6080
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Voice Actor update! (Note this is for my own works)

Gou Karon - Taketetsu Ayana
Riz Lo - Imai Asami / Ueda Kana
I always wanted my girl to sound like Rin Tohsaka.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest