AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-10-25, 15:22   Link #9001
ChampDream
Alive

that really suprise me, the way keima "defeat" Kaori was really awesome, now wonder what will happen with her?
Old 2013-10-25, 15:36   Link #9002
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
You know there has to be a limit to how fucking boss Keima is. He's too alpha for me.
It shouldn't surprise you. He is a god after all.
Old 2013-10-25, 16:38   Link #9003
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

This guy really impress me. He had simply crushed Kaori and at the same time achieved what he wanted, the future from were he came.

He is really the GOD itself! The Mangaka really keeps impressing me with his way of thinking, when you think you have seen all of it, or the story starts to became boring, he simply turns everything around!
Old 2013-10-25, 16:39   Link #9004
ices
Working Hard

"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable... and illogical...
But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease."
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 21:05   Link #9005
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable... and illogical...
But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease."
that's a beautiful quote

I'm glad that Keima managed to outsmart Kaori wonderfully...
I wonder how Keima can predict that Kaori have a last resort in case if everything isn't according to her plan

let's hope there will be no more any twist... I want Keima to come back to the present... meet Kaori... and save her properly (kiss... <3)
then date Tenri after that
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 22:46   Link #9006
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Kissing Kaori sounds like a bad idea to me. Especially in his current shota form.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 23:15   Link #9007
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

KeiMAN. Absolutely played Kaori off the park. All hail the God of Conquests!
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 08:47   Link #9008
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
that's a beautiful quote

I'm glad that Keima managed to outsmart Kaori wonderfully...
I wonder how Keima can predict that Kaori have a last resort in case if everything isn't according to her plan
As Keima noted that she looks quite calm even when she has the collar in her neck knowing what the thing is. And since Kaori is quite smart she ought to have a plan or two when things didn't go her way(proven before on few occassion).

Also I think Kaori will still appear in this arc, maybe she fell for Keima or just want a revenge for the humiliating defeat.
Old 2013-10-26, 20:43   Link #9009
Candyshark

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong bit I thought Keima was sent in past to find very important ally to fight of demons. So far we can say he savd Dokuro and Urara. Even captured Tenri "again?".

As for Kaori I'm not sure. I love seeing dangerous beast getting tamed but she is too vicious. I would not feel myself safe having an ally as Kaori around. Besides she is still just a human. No special powers or knowledge about Vintage. How can she be usefull. I really thought it would be some exorcist heiritage girl.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 22:39   Link #9010
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, you know Keima. There is this old saying: "There is no broken tool in the hand of God".

And beside, I doubt about Kaori's future. Karma hasn't done with her yet. Who know, maybe she would be the first true failure of Keima.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 23:10   Link #9011
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong bit I thought Keima was sent in past to find very important ally to fight of demons. So far we can say he savd Dokuro and Urara. Even captured Tenri "again?".

As for Kaori I'm not sure. I love seeing dangerous beast getting tamed but she is too vicious. I would not feel myself safe having an ally as Kaori around. Besides she is still just a human. No special powers or knowledge about Vintage. How can she be usefull. I really thought it would be some exorcist heiritage girl.
He was sent to the "past" to make the events there connected to his present. That's why the orb resets when he made a mistake that can't be undone/turned to connect to the present-known "past".
Old 2013-10-27, 04:02   Link #9012
elior

only 4 seconds left before the clock will reach zero i guess we will find out what will happen when it will reach zero in the next episode this should be interesting
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 06:04   Link #9013
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Complete epic fucking ownage. Proves that the most badass ways don't need to look like it because you can feel it.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 03:28   Link #9014
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I hate how Wakaki has the editors' balls in his hands. I mean he had a break just a month ago.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 04:12   Link #9015
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I hate how Wakaki has the editors' balls in his hands. I mean he had a break just a month ago.
To him, getting the manga serialised is his biggest break. Rest breaks are not important.

Neither is concern of negative influence on his readership base and the younger generation, or rather, breaking of the law.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 14:33   Link #9016
Candyshark

What again we wait a month till chapter?
Old 2013-11-08, 12:34   Link #9017
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
New chapter is up.

Kaori: not happy. Not very happy.
Old 2013-11-08, 12:55   Link #9018
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Keima is the greatest MC of all time. That note he left Kaori that was just..wow.
Old 2013-11-08, 13:06   Link #9019
Candyshark

Way to rub some salt. Damn everything moves sooo slowly I wanna see older Kaori and Urara already!!
Old 2013-11-08, 14:37   Link #9020
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

I've been reading some other forums, and one of the questions is if Keima will remember the present that he's living in the past (reconnecting the dots in the past) or will forgot everything he done. Well, till this story arc the only thing that we had know was that Tenri/Diana saved him after he got hit in the cave by a rock.

So he forgot everything, his past. Now I ask, will he fall for that knowing that he will forget everything again? Will he avoid? If he avoid, what problems could arrive in the future, how it will be altered?

I left the question here...

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen