AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-11-01, 16:45   Link #741
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Normally you'd have to wait for doujins to get that sort of situations. Thanks, Kuro, and great job getting used to harem violence.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 03:00   Link #742
Sixth
Hu Tao

So Nemo was kinda upset when Tomoko doesn't remember her while she still remembers Tomoko despite the short introduction. It seems that there were a lot of casts in Watamote was actually dying their hair color when they made their debut in the high school.

So I guess that there was her reason why she hid her otaku side because she knew that she can't please both sides, so she chose the normies side, and it was clearly suffocating for her case until she met and learn more about Tomoko.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 07:30   Link #743
James Rye

Well, after seeing the proper translation it is clear as daylight what Tomo was talking about when she meant that Nemo's "yours" was a pretty pink. Hint, it was not the panties~
That girl really has no clue of personal space or what is appropriate to talk about. xD
Nemo's past was interesting as it explained why Nemo thought she had to keep up an act and why she was jealous at Tomoko being able to live out her real self. Glad she turned over a new leaf thanks to Tomoko.^^
Old 2018-11-02, 13:56   Link #744
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Tomoko just never changes. If she keeps that up, she's going to end up in the hospital
Old 2018-11-02, 14:11   Link #745
Rizare

I'm pretty sure Tomoko wanted to dial back and compliment about Nemo's panties but because of what she just said before, Nemo thinks that Tomoko is talking of something else. The special chapter is great, it would be kind of a waste to not have something like this again with other characters.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 14:21   Link #746
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Tomoko just never changes. If she keeps that up, she's going to end up in the hospital
The scary thing is she seems to enjoy it.

Wife beater husband would love Tomoko.
Old 2018-11-04, 17:01   Link #747
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
I'm pretty sure Tomoko wanted to dial back and compliment about Nemo's panties but because of what she just said before, Nemo thinks that Tomoko is talking of something else. The special chapter is great, it would be kind of a waste to not have something like this again with other characters.
Nah, you are not wrong with Tomoko trying to dial back but wrong at how she tried to dial back. She didn't complimented the panties, she basically said the panties covered enough to hide Nemo's pretty pink pussy (am I even allowed to write this word in this forum?). See here:

Spoiler for The Page before the (well deserved) Slap:

So we got first Tomo telling Nemo that her panty shot was "too graphic" and that her panties were "riding up pretty hard" as well as "If you had turned over even a little in your sleep, I could have seen everything.". And then ofc the comment with the bush kept tidy so we can guess that Tomo did saw quite a bit.
So when Kuro's mind was trying its hardest to keep up with Tomo's comments Tomo realized that she might have gone a bit too far (gee, you think? XD). And her idea to smooth it over was this:
"Oh, but you don't have to worry about (your privates I nearly saw) to be seen, Nemo! I could tell yours (Nemo's privates) was a pretty pink color (from the Kyoto arc where I was looking at your privates when you were leaving the bath)!"
So Tomo wasn't complimenting her panties as she was nearly always talking about Nemo's private parts and the panties just covering it up barely. If Tomo really wanted to compliment the panties she would have said something like "they were beautiful" or " great underwear" or however you praise panties. Tomo just wanted to clam Nemo down that the worst, aka her pretty pink, hasn't been revealed in her sleeping position. Because that would have been hella embarrassing if people had seen that sight when passing by, you know.

Besides Nemo is nearly as a big Otaku as Tomoko just more into Slice-of-Life Animes than Tomoko. One who wants to live the middle/high school anime cliché with lots of friends. Anybody here really thinks Nemo is wearing anything but stripped panties? XDDD

It probably looked like this
NSFW
Not sure if NSFW but better safe than sorry
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by James Rye; 2018-11-04 at 18:50.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 18:20   Link #748
Rizare

@James

Now I'm starting to be curious if in the original japanese, it was ambiguous enough that it could refer to either Nemo's private or panties because the translator does mistranslate some parts. For instance, the fujos early in the flashback call her Nemo when it was supposed to be Nemoto because only Tomoko uses that nickname. For the Kyoto arc reference, it got translated as synced bath time but it turns out Tomoko was talking about the girls privates. That makes more sense if you consider what she does a little bit later.

Don't know if your pic is allowed, but pixiv doesn't allow hotlinking or whatever it is called so your pic isn't visible.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 18:34   Link #749
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
@James

Now I'm starting to be curious if in the original japanese, it was ambiguous enough that it could refer to either Nemo's private or panties because the translator does mistranslate some parts. For instance, the fujos early in the flashback call her Nemo when it was supposed to be Nemoto because only Tomoko uses that nickname. For the Kyoto arc reference, it got translated as synced bath time but it turns out Tomoko was talking about the girls privates. That makes more sense if you consider what she does a little bit later.

Don't know if your pic is allowed, but pixiv doesn't allow hotlinking or whatever it is called so your pic isn't visible.
So I can see it but you can't? I keep forgetting about that...

https://imgur.com/gallery/2ArUOOK

What about this link?

Last edited by James Rye; 2018-11-04 at 18:51.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 00:49   Link #750
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Nah, you are not wrong with Tomoko trying to dial back but wrong at how she tried to dial back. She didn't complimented the panties, she basically said the panties covered enough to hide Nemo's pretty pink pussy (am I even allowed to write this word in this forum?).
Yeah, that sounds like something Tomoko would say. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
Besides Nemo is nearly as a big Otaku as Tomoko just more into Slice-of-Life Animes than Tomoko. One who wants to live the middle/high school anime cliché with lots of friends. Anybody here really thinks Nemo is wearing anything but stripped panties? XDDD

It probably looked like this
NSFW
Not sure if NSFW but better safe than sorry
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Aren't stripped panties something you need to order through very specific sites? If so, I can't see pure Nemo getting those.
Old 2018-11-05, 02:36   Link #751
Blueknight78

Quote:
So I can see it but you can't? I keep forgetting about that...

https://imgur.com/gallery/2ArUOOK

What about this link?
looks like image was deleted.
Old 2018-11-05, 12:38   Link #752
James Rye

Well, I give up then. Just check pixiv for Nemo and you should find the picture soon enough with the panties riding up hard.
Old 2018-11-15, 04:34   Link #753
James Rye

That new chapter was the best! "SAYAKA!" Ucchi's expression, the whole spilling the beans part. XDDD
Old 2018-11-15, 10:17   Link #754
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

This is probably one of the most hilarious chapters ever in the manga. So many misunderstandings from the typical need to hit Tomoko for being a being such a goddamn shitlord. Nemo really wants to get into the Tomoko smacking action.

Also lol at Minami being friendless.

So it would seem that Yuri and Tomoko are now go home buddies. Now that Tomoko got her hooked on digital manga reading it is a big relationship flag get-o for true best girl fight me fools.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2018-11-15 at 10:34.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 11:31   Link #755
Sixth
Hu Tao

It was a good chapter. A lot of funny moments in this chapter.

Love how Tomoko is slowly to turn Yuri into an otaku. That is her endgame for Yuri now.

So I guess the next girl that will fall to darkness will be Miyazaki.
Old 2018-11-15, 17:22   Link #756
Requiem-x
The slacking one

I can't believe Asuka actually asked! That's supposed to be a fanart thing! It's awesome, though! And of course, her absolute control of Tomoko remains intact, though Yuri is still the best at casual moments.

Meanwhile, more Ucchi NTR gold, Nemo can be just as prone to misunderstandings as Tomoko, dick-chan's suffering continues and Minami gets to experience some early watamote tier suffering. Great chapter, and it shows how far the series has come in terms of characters that we no longer need Tomoko to get some really good jokes.
Old 2018-11-16, 11:38   Link #757
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I can't believe Asuka actually asked! That's supposed to be a fanart thing! It's awesome, though! And of course, her absolute control of Tomoko remains intact, though Yuri is still the best at casual moments.

Meanwhile, more Ucchi NTR gold, Nemo can be just as prone to misunderstandings as Tomoko, dick-chan's suffering continues and Minami gets to experience some early watamote tier suffering. Great chapter, and it shows how far the series has come in terms of characters that we no longer need Tomoko to get some really good jokes.
I am more impressed that how Asuka knew that Nemo was the one who hit Tomoko.
Old 2018-11-16, 12:04   Link #758
James Rye

Asuka is really with no shame whatsoever. And Tomoko really cannot keep any secret in front of her, Nemo's "pretty pink" secret is out now. xD
Old 2018-11-16, 12:23   Link #759
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was nice that the chapter showed us the point of view of several characters. It was full of funny moments. My favorite part was Minami's. Such suffering
Old 2018-11-17, 08:02   Link #760
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was nice that the chapter showed us the point of view of several characters. It was full of funny moments. My favorite part was Minami's. Such suffering
The best part, Tomoko is the sane one here. She even knows the basic courtesy such as thanking someone for the food, while Yuri doesn't give a single fvck on that.

Tomoki was right that his sister was the sane one now.

Also, I am really think that the boyfriend has 300 cons in his stat or else there is no way he can endure all those toxic and poison for so many months.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri