AS Mods Sandbag

from which group? and which file?

Bye Bye
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 17:45   Link #1083
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Episode 7 was okay, I guess. Not much to say, other than the fact that I feel like they're rushing things up a little bit. Everything's happening too fast in my opinion. But Shirayuki is cute, so I suppose it saved the ep. And I'll go along with everybody else on the fact that the rosario removed by accident is getting kind of old.
Featherine B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 04:13   Link #1084
Saito_kun
aaaaaa it is.. a cookie

Ayako & BakaWolf XviD version (is the one I want) but the h264 version do not work either ore AEN version to not work either
and now i se the 4 episode do not work either.... (Ayako & BakaWolf version)
Saito_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 04:59   Link #1085
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

You should ask the fansubgroups directly.

IRC: #Ayako @ irc.rizon.net

Thats a torrentfile problem and we normal forum user can't do anything to fix that file problem.
But the groups should be able to fix that problem
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 14:18   Link #1086
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
i am not sure that its an accident.. i could simply be that its intentional.
her jumping to him so he takes her rosario off.
if you think about it like that it kinda make sense..
Not if she's sliding at him in a way that is meant to grab his hand and help pull them up. If it was just heading in that direction go with the two arm slide. Considering how often the rosario is knocked off by 'accident' in the series it makes more sense to assume it wasn't intentional.
Old 2008-02-21, 14:40   Link #1087
attobyte

Maybe the rosario by itself is doing some kind of trick, however his r-less (rosarioless) Moka saving the day is starting to be a bother.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 15:00   Link #1088
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 8
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 15:14   Link #1089
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

Plot progression...

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
Maybe the rosario by itself is doing some kind of trick, however his r-less (rosarioless) Moka saving the day is starting to be a bother.
I don't know much about the manga progression, but it seems to me that the TV series is pretty formulaic:

1. Minor external conflict is introduced.

2. The girls fight playfully over Tsukune.

3. The previously mentioned conflict ends up resulting in a physical confrontation.

4. Tsukune is in danger.

5. The girls come to his rescue.

6. The rosario is removed, vampire Moka appears and makes quick work of the opposition.

7. Problem resolved, Moka gets hungry. Kappuchu!

I don't expect much plot from this show, just cute romance and some comedy. So in that respect just about every episode delivers. Maybe things will switch up once all the female characters are introduced, but either way it works for me.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 15:30   Link #1090
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Finally , Rosario has got better.
To me i felt the past 6 episodes have been duplicates of each other, to be fair this was a duplicate again and panned out the same but the introduction of Mizore and the way it started to have a storyline was an improvement can't wait for next ep.
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 16:39   Link #1091
attobyte

One thing that gives me hope is the fact that at ep.01 cat teacher said that a barrier, that kills humans, surrounds the monsters realm and since Tsukune passed by that without problems either Tsukune is not a normal human (maybe a vessel like Moka and also Tsukune's body seems quite sturdy) or the bus acted as some kind of shield and protected him.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 08:51   Link #1092
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Im a little disappointed with Rosario to Vampire, as I believe the premise of the story is good and I'm generally interested to know what happens to Tsukune later on in the story, such as how he gets stronger and whether his human secret gets out (I've already read hints of what's coming up), but I think Rosario to Vampire could have been done so much better and the ED really does belong to a greater anime than Rosario is.

The character's are shallow (I mean in terms of background and personality ), the episodes are repetitive, the fights are anti-climatic, the fan-service isn't even that great and Noble Masters pwns the fan-service shown in Rosario, the girls have no reason to like Tsukune which is common in harem anime but Tsukune really has done nothing to warrant any affection (except he was brave in saving the ice woman, I guess), it lacks any seriousness: I hate overly-serious anime but everything turns into a horrible joke like Negima season 2, and there is a really intrusive bat that keeps popping up on the screen to tell us either useless or drawn out explanations - I have read intrusion is a cardinal sin of writing as it halts the plot and I have to agree there, I mean they could have atleast made the bat a proper character like Moka's pet or some rubbish and sneak the info in better by making him an informative character.

Despite, all of these misgivings and rantings (I don't hate it) I will still watch it.

P.S. As someone said before Shirayuki ftw!
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 10:35   Link #1093
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
Im a little disappointed with Rosario to Vampire, as I believe the premise of the story is good and I'm generally interested to know what happens to Tsukune later on in the story, such as how he gets stronger and whether his human secret gets out (I've already read hints of what's coming up), but I think Rosario to Vampire could have been done so much better and the ED really does belong to a greater anime than Rosario is.

The character's are shallow (I mean in terms of background and personality ), the episodes are repetitive, the fights are anti-climatic, the fan-service isn't even that great and Noble Masters pwns the fan-service shown in Rosario, the girls have no reason to like Tsukune which is common in harem anime but Tsukune really has done nothing to warrant any affection (except he was brave in saving the ice woman, I guess), it lacks any seriousness: I hate overly-serious anime but everything turns into a horrible joke like Negima season 2, and there is a really intrusive bat that keeps popping up on the screen to tell us either useless or drawn out explanations - I have read intrusion is a cardinal sin of writing as it halts the plot and I have to agree there, I mean they could have atleast made the bat a proper character like Moka's pet or some rubbish and sneak the info in better by making him an informative character.

Despite, all of these misgivings and rantings (I don't hate it) I will still watch it.

P.S. As someone said before Shirayuki ftw!
Spoiler for my Truth of Rosario+Vampire:
Old 2008-02-22, 11:02   Link #1094
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
Spoiler for my Truth of Rosario+Vampire:
Spoiler for manga response:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 11:05   Link #1095
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Spoiler for my response to Nemuru:
Old 2008-02-22, 12:33   Link #1096
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
i just watched ep 8, was pretty fun..
lots of service and all.
i think i liked it the most as of yet, even though i actually read it in the manga already..

in respect to the manga i belive it was pretty formulatic as well, at least till where i read,
at that point something happened(which was mentioned here a couple of times in spoilers) that kinda changed it, thou at the time that was as far as the scanlations went so i didnt really get to see if the formula stopped..
but what i can say is that even if it did stop, that part was pretty far out into the manga.
and all the chapters thus far have been far better in the anime as they at least had higher comedic value.
as well as a little self parody by the little vampire bat and some of the characters..
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 15:08   Link #1097
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep8:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 16:25   Link #1098
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post

It's not the same with the second arc (not sure when exactly is the cutoff point) - the story line after Ruby(?) is turning slightly dark, as it has several interesting elements:

Spoiler:

Like most manga, Rosario to Vampire kind of change its tone as it progresses, but too bad the anime probably don't have time to cover those arc before it's time is up. Yes, in the beginning it's all about Moka's "evil side"...
edf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 16:34   Link #1099
X207
Gamyūsa

personally i find the arc(s) that they decided to leave out of the se1 anime more interesting. i find the arc they started in ep8 is rather similar to the first 6 eps. only the time it takes for the opponent to be beaten is the major difference. having a darker second half of the se1 anime season is much more interesting. it makes for better character development.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 17:01   Link #1100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
Spoiler for my response to Nemuru:
It maybe because with the manga you don't "waste" that much time than watching...but even so the point about the anti climatic fights still remain for the anime. Boring and non original, I am tempted to just skip the "fillers" and just wait for the main stuff ie what happens to tsukune even though I try my hardest to avoid spoilers

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire