Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-17, 06:06   Link #521
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I guess we got some connection with Benio chapter in here
so Benio would receive back her power at the same timing when Rokuro met Yuuto

and lol at Enmado's house for receiving so many recommendation
and also glad to see Mayura already moved on from her first love to the red bird
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 07:08   Link #522
AP24

Ch 50 is done too. Ch 51 and 52 are also done since Ch 51-54 are the Benio special chapters.

I'm guessing Arima is the big bait since he shows up in front of Yuuto in the latest raw chapter.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 08:03   Link #523
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Ch 50 is done too. Ch 51 and 52 are also done since Ch 51-54 are the Benio special chapters.

I'm guessing Arima is the big bait since he shows up in front of Yuuto in the latest raw chapter.
I'm pretty sure Rokuro is the bait... They would just shun him away after luring Yuuto
Old 2018-07-17, 08:11   Link #524
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Secondary heroine is completely out of the picture now
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 08:43   Link #525
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@~Yami~: That's likely to be the case, but I really hope he does actually get the chance to fight him.

Anyways. So it was actually at this time that the events of the Benio manga started. So much for her being neglected just because she was seemingly relegated to a spin-off manga.

I'm happy that Mayura found someone other than Rokuro to be with, and that it's Shimon. But speaking of Shimon, hopefully he can still get better and continue as an exorcist eventually (though he won't be able to participate in the Yuuto Suppression Operation). Speaking of Mayura, though--she really is having to go through some really harsh training, isn't she? Poor Mayura.
Old 2018-07-17, 11:25   Link #526
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I fully expect Shimon to get going sooner than later. Not that his injury is anything to shrug off. But if anyone in the entire show can manage without a leg (and getting it replaced with a kegare limb) it's probably Shimon. The current situation works as something for him to overcome, prove his genius some more, and a trigger for him and Mayura to grow closer.

Wow so Benio's situation only started kicking off at this point in the main story? She really was left sitting around doing little for a long time. Well Rokuro better remember that he was hoping she'd hurry up and get there . Better be ready for the state of affairs that will result when she does.
Old 2018-07-17, 12:27   Link #527
DragonOsman
Dragon King

All hell will break loose first when she comes to Tsuchimikado Island, probably. Considering the fact she'll be a full-on Kegare. I wonder how long it'll take before they learn the truth about the Twin-Star Exorcist and the nature of their powers and then stop trying to kill her (which they probably will be).

I agree with you Shimon.
Old 2018-07-17, 14:28   Link #528
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So much for her being neglected
But she is. With this time frame she won't even get the chance to fight Yuuto. She was benched for over a year in real-life time and she probably won't show up in the main story until they're about to face the king of kegare. I'd definitely call that being neglected.
Old 2018-07-18, 07:53   Link #529
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She's still shown. And the next four chapters (after Chapter 50) that will be put in the tankoubon Volume are all from the Benio spinoff manga. Plus, if she does participate in the fight against King of Kegare at least, she'll still be important.

And I think the plot point of Rokuro's reaction to her becoming a Kegare is also going to be somewhat important. They will probably also show how everyone else on Tsuchimikado Island reacts to it as well.
Old 2018-07-18, 12:40   Link #530
Kazu-kun

Quote:
She's still shown. And the next four chapters (after Chapter 50) that will be put in the tankoubon Volume are all from the Benio spinoff manga. Plus, if she does participate in the fight against King of Kegare at least, she'll still be important.
And that's called being neglected. She was supposed to be one of the two main characters but she didn't even get half the attention Roku got.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2018-07-18 at 13:56.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-18, 13:52   Link #531
RDNexus

It's quite unfortunate that many Shounen Mangas tend to do this, especially given it's audience.
Yet, at the end of the day, Benio will still be considered a main character, the heroine of the story.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 14:37   Link #532
zezegui222
A simple man

Don't know why I remembered just now, but chapter 4 of Adashino Benio-hen (or chapter 54 if you prefer) got released in portuguese 1 week ago already. But I didn't post anything here because in my opinion there's anything to talk in a summary.

Spoiler:
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 09:48   Link #533
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So people are already trying to kill her or experiment on her? I don't like this. Hopefully something happens that saves her and she's able to stay with Rokuro without much trouble.
Old 2018-07-26, 17:05   Link #534
Kazu-kun

Quote:
So people are already trying to kill her or experiment on her?
No she's okay.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2018-07-27, 11:27   Link #535
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There's still the chance that people will try to do the same to her. But yeah, in one of the earlier chapters, the narrator was revealed to be their child the Miko, so I think we can say she'll stay alive at least until she has had sex with Rokuro.
Old 2018-07-27, 13:18   Link #536
XFire
150% done

Quote:
There's still the chance that people will try to do the same to her. But yeah, in one of the earlier chapters, the narrator was revealed to be their child the Miko, so I think we can say she'll stay alive at least until she has had sex with Rokuro.
She also has to live to actually give birth.

Roku is toast as soon as they do, though.
Old 2018-07-28, 01:04   Link #537
Stro

If I remember, Rokuro must become the ultimate Yang while Benio become the ultimate Yin before they can have their child the miku. Also apparently when they have their child it would be the result of both powers combined and the Twin Stars will die as a result.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 01:07   Link #538
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
If I remember, Rokuro must become the ultimate Yang while Benio become the ultimate Yin before they can have their child the miku. Also apparently when they have their child it would be the result of both powers combined and the Twin Stars will die as a result.
If Roku and Benio beat the king of kegare, their powers will probably disappear and their kid will be a normal kid, not the Miko. So they won't die.
Old 2018-07-28, 04:44   Link #539
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
it would be such a let down... so they're going to create Miko not by their genes but their powers?
no wonder why Rokuro and Benio are opposing this strongly

that is the right way that Chinu explained, right?

because all other exorcists are encouraging them to create it as fast as possible (since they're 12 years old)
Old 2018-07-29, 10:38   Link #540
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They'll have sex and make a child and that child will be the Miko, someone with both Yin and Yang powers. The ultimate exorcist who will defeat the King of Kegare. But it could also be how Kazu-kun said. We'll see.

@XFire: Why is Rokuro toast? And when is he toast? After they have sex or after their child is born?

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen