Notices

Old 2014-04-01, 05:10   Link #61
shanksen

damn I can't wait!!!
Old 2014-04-03, 02:38   Link #62
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

The 3rd pv is still mostly 'innocent superficial moe harem'. The whole trailer is just a compilation of minor fan service scenes scattered throughout the series, giving it a very wrong image.

The bulk of the series is better represented by 1:14~1:30

Well, I can't complain, it could be worse. The trailer is obviously sucking up with fan service, but it's nowhere as trashy as Seikoku no Dragonar.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:23   Link #63
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Kotori is now my property. Hands off!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 20:16   Link #64
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this promising show, in advance of its first broadcast tomorrow. Images of seven characters and their seiyuus, with some info about each seiyuu.

Personally, I thought Elfen Lied was outstanding. And the little bit of the Brynhildr manga I read captured my interest.

And the anime stars Taneda Risa, who I think has a lot of talent (Saki in From the New World, Mirai in Kyoukai no Kanata).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 21:25   Link #65
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Crunchyroll picks this one up. Source
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 09:42   Link #66
BW95
Banned

Can someone move this to current series?

Looks like the music in the PV really was the OP.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 09:54   Link #67
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:04   Link #68
eceso

great first episode
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:14   Link #69
BW95
Banned

Me smelleth anime original.
Old 2014-04-06, 10:14   Link #70
HandofFate

I'm skeptical about the girl gettting sucked into the filter like that being possible, lol.

MC must be a touhou fan.
Old 2014-04-06, 10:17   Link #71
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I haven't watched this yet, but could you PM me why?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:24   Link #72
bakaouji

I couldn't stop laughing when those kids fell off the dam wall. I know they're kids, and kids do dumb things, but all I could think of was how the heck did they even get there? And even if there was a way to get there, did they have no other choice but to shimmy across a pipe?

Anyway, I've got mixed feelings about the premiere. Its intriguing enough even though the show didn't reveal much about its premise but I can't help but feel that the show jumped a couple of hoops to get to that cliffhanger ending. I suppose I could notch that up to the somewhat wonky execution.

It seemed odd that Murakami just took her word for it or at least mulled over her prophetic advice seriously enough given that she was an oddball (I'm prolly nitpicking here).

I doubt the show used the flashback just to set up a red herring and cash in on it by the end. The moles could be easily removed by surgery and it appears that her memories have been erased as well. She could've pieced together her nickname from fragmented memories.

I think what stood out the most more than the twist itself was how the show didn't have a conventional opening; just music (with a hint of dubstep). It's been a while since I saw an anime show without an actual opening song.
bakaouji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:36   Link #73
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Definitely, otherwise you will be very sad.
Why was he banned? He pissed off at me lol
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:38   Link #74
eceso

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
yup

this looks like it's going to get Elfen Lied'd, as well

as long as they don't butcher it, i don't mind i guess xD

the OP was great btw
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:46   Link #75
Marina2

The first ep. is a good start.

For once, it is nice to see the MC with good social reputation. I also like that other students doesn't turn to hate him after armpits accident.

It also has BEST OP out of all new anime I have seen in this season. However, it's just a melody.
Old 2014-04-06, 10:49   Link #76
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I haven't watched this yet, but could you PM me why?
No particular reason, but this has been listed for 13 episodes and the manga's translated up to 50 chapters and still going strong. Or maybe they'll just end it on a happy note at the end of an arc.
Old 2014-04-06, 11:13   Link #77
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I'm skeptical about the girl gettting sucked into the filter like that being possible, lol.
It's possible, but it'd basically have to shatter her knee/leg to do it, since it'd have to either suck it in so hard and far that it created a perfect air tight seal, or have suction strong enough to overcome two people (one of whom is a grown adult) pulling in the opposite direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaouji View Post
I doubt the show used the flashback just to set up a red herring and cash in on it by the end. The moles could be easily removed by surgery and it appears that her memories have been erased as well. She could've pieced together her nickname from fragmented memories.
Yeah, I'm fully expecting them to have either been moved/removed via surgery, or be further down her breasts now that she's developed.

They made it too strong of a point that he's in the 2nd year of high school (11th grade), Kuroneko "died" 10 years ago (1st grade), and this girl doesn't know something that everyone learns in 2nd grade.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 11:52   Link #78
Jarly

I just don't get it. OP spoiled events of the latest manga chapters (~90). And the first episode wasn't rushed at all. And there are 13 episodes.
Something is really wrong here.
Jarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 11:57   Link #79
Utsuro no Hako

I'm calling it now -- Kuroha is actually a deranged otaku who caused that rock slide to convince Murakami that her chuuni fantasies are real. Think about it, why else would she call herself Kuroneko, or go to school in NagiAsu cosplay? She's probably just pretending not to remember him because she thinks it's moe.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 12:32   Link #80
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

First episode lived up to my hopes/expectations. Beautifully paced. And I totally loved Taneda Risa's voice: so real and "girl next door," but with that slight "alien" hitch in it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fanservice, harem, horror, sci-fi, seinen, violence