AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-17, 02:36   Link #21
Zefyris
図書館狼

You mean a single page about the whole series? AFAIK, no, they only do one page per new volume out.

I was about to make a new order of LN, so I checked other comments about Yuusha sama no Oshishou sama, and since they were very positive as a whole, ordered them.
Old 2015-06-17, 11:14   Link #22
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Fantasia's Release for August.... (I'm late ~_~)

8/17発売
●いづれ神話の放課後戦争〈ラグナロク〉 ―魔眼の王と屈服女神― 【著:なめこ印/絵:よう太 】
●Only Sense Online 6 ―オンリーセンス・オンライン― 【著:アロハ座長/絵:ゆきさん】
●軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました!? 4 【著:明鏡シスイ/絵:硯】
●災厄戦線のオーバーロード 3 【著:日暮晶/絵:しらび】
●神装都市の無刃聖機士 2 【著:小山タケル/絵:artumph】
●神槍の光姫と覇刃の従者 アスガルド武皇戦記 【著:鏡遊/絵:立羽】
●対魔導学園35試験小隊 11. 魔女狩り戦争 (下) 【著:柳実冬貴/絵:切符】
●デート・ア・ライブ アンコール 4 【著:橘公司/絵:つなこ】

●武に身を捧げて百と余年。エルフでやり直す武者修行 5 【著:赤石赫々/絵:bun150】
●放浪勇者は金貨と踊る 2 【著:むらさきゆきや/絵:藤ちょこ】
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2015-06-17, 22:49   Link #23
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Fantasia Bunko Release for August 17

●Izure Shinwa no Houkago Sensou (Imminent Legend Ragnarok) ―King of the Demonic Eyes and the Surrendering Goddess― 【著:なめこ印/絵:よう太 】
●Only Sense Online Volume 6 【著:アロハ座長/絵:ゆきさん】
●Gun-ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsucchaimashita!? Volume 4 【著:明鏡シスイ/絵:硯】
●Saiyaku Sensen no Overlord (Overlord of Disaster Front) Volume 3 【著:日暮晶/絵:しらび】
●Shinsou Toshi no Muha Seikishi (Odin of the God's Raiment City) Volume 2 【著:小山タケル/絵:artumph】
●Shinsou no Kouki to Hajin no Shisha: Asgard Bukou Senki 【著:鏡遊/絵:立羽】
●Anti-Magic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon" Volume 11. Witch-hunting War Part 2 【著:柳実冬貴/絵:切符】
●Date A Live Encore Volume 4 【著:橘公司/絵:つなこ】
●Bu ni Mi wo Sasagete Hyaku to Yonen. Elf de Yarinaosu Musha Shugyou Volume 5 【著:赤石赫々/絵:bun150】
●Hourou Yuusha wa Kinka to Odoru (The Wandering Hero Dances with Gold Coins) Volume 2 【著:むらさきゆきや/絵:藤ちょこ】
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 10:47   Link #24
nicoshitt

Volume 11 of the Haganai LN is scheduled for August 25th: https://twitter.com/MF_bunkoJ/status/614045264651771904
nicoshitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 08:24   Link #25
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Dengeki Bunko lineup for September 2015:

09/10発売
  • はたらく魔王さま!14 【著者/和ヶ原聡司 イラスト/029】
  • エロマンガ先生(5) 和泉紗霧の初登校 【著者/伏見つかさ イラスト/かんざきひろ】
  • 青春ブタ野郎はおるすばん妹の夢を見ない 【著者/鴨志田一 イラスト/溝口ケージ】
  • マグダラで眠れVII 【著者/支倉凍砂 イラスト/鍋島テツヒロ】
  • カナエの星(3) 【著者/高橋弥七郎 イラスト/いとうのいぢ】
  • インテリビレッジの座敷童(8) 【著者/鎌池和馬 イラスト/真早】
  • レオ・アッティール伝II 首なし公の肖像 【著者/杉原智則 イラスト/岡谷】
  • ダスティー★バンパイアガール(2) 【著者/阿智太郎 イラスト/IsII】
  • クズが聖剣拾った結果4 【著者/くさかべかさく イラスト/Anmi】
  • 夜桜ヴァンパネルラ 【著者/杉井 光 イラスト/崎由けぇき】
  • 魔導書作家になろう! >ではダンジョンへ取材に行きますか?(はい/いいえ) 【著者/岬 鷺宮 イラスト/こちも】
  • レベル1落第英雄の異世界攻略 【著者/真代屋秀晃 イラスト/紅緒】
  • ブレイク×トリガー 【著者/小林三六九 イラスト/人米】
  • カラクリ・ノーフェイス 【著者/飯倉九郎 イラスト/モフ】
  • フェイクゲーム 未来強奪 【著者/岩関昴道 イラスト/岩本ゼロゴ】

In other news, Kamachi's streak of novel releases continues (10 in a row; 11th one confirmed for October). And Kawakami's Hexennacht Volume 1 ISN'T going to be the size of a brick.
Old 2015-07-09, 14:59   Link #26
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
マグダラで眠れVII 【著者/支倉凍砂 イラスト/鍋島テツヒロ】
Yes~! I was waiting for it o/. Yousjo senki is already out, noow if Dash X bunko could announce for august or september rokka 6, that would be perfect. Oh, although I wouldn't be against an announce of Reinousha Minato 9 from media works bunko when we're at it, we've been waiting for it for a while.

Quote:
In other news, Kamachi's streak of novel releases continues (10 in a row; 11th one confirmed for October). And Kawakami's Hexennacht Volume 1 ISN'T going to be the size of a brick.
So with that 11th Kamachi will have more page published this year than kawakami, is that what you meant by that? Indeed, since I doubt that Hexennacht will be 1000 pages long (most probably 400-600), even adding the 2500+ he published earlier this year, that will make him around 3000 pages published this year, so that should be less than Kamachi with 11 volumes.

The thing is, that's actually a very bad news for the series written by Kamachi ImO. Because I never saw that author able to write a correct story when doing speed work like that. In other words, for me not a single of those 11 volumes published are worth buying. Whereas Kawakami can actually write quality no problem with that pace. So I'm buying his new volumes no problem.
Bottom line, since Kamachi isn't able to do both quality and quantity, he should seriously stop publishing at that rate. What does he think he's doing, some kind of competition to be first on the year 2015 because he has never been able to be first before? Or he's in need of money or something? Anyway, as a former buyer of his books, and therefore as a former customer, this makes me want to flee even more from anything with kamachi name on it. Such a waste of setting and talent.
Old 2015-07-09, 15:07   Link #27
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Err... I was just keeping tally like I've been doing all year. I wasn't comparing authors or anything. Was there really a need to say all that?
Old 2015-07-09, 16:32   Link #28
LazyHunter

I'm happy to see that the Kamachi ride continues, even if it will be some time before I can read the novels. I wonder if he plans to release something in November and/or December or if he will finally rest.

I haven't read the Blood Sign series beyond the teaser of volume 1 or Zashiki Warashi 6 & 7 yet, but personally I haven't noticed a drop in quality in any of the novels of Kamachi's recent streak that I have been able to read (Zashiki Warashi 5, NT12, Kamachiverse crossover and what's translated of Heavy Object 9). In fact, except for going overboard with using Touma as a punching bag for the rest of the characters in the crossover I haven't found anything I truly disliked in these novels (and that's because I'm not really a big fan of that kind of humour, others might have liked it).

The reception to NT12 and the crossover seems to have been mainly positive here. There's not really that many people who want to talk about Heavy Object or Zashiki Warashi in the forum, which is a shame. I personally liked ZW 5 and I'm enjoying HO 9 so far.

IMO Kamachi is perfectly able to do both quantity and quality and seems to be doing just fine in this stream of releases so far. I don't think he's in need of money when Index is still doing pretty well after all these years and Heavy Object finally got an anime. My theory is that he probably is too fired up after the 10th Index anniversary and the editors finally let him run wild.

@Zefyris
I totally understand that you feel the need to defend an author you like (since I'm basically doing the same above ), but I don't think @OH&S' intent was to compare them or put one above the other, no need to react like that.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 16:42   Link #29
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Err... I was just keeping tally like I've been doing all year. I wasn't comparing authors or anything. Was there really a need to say all that?
Yes, because I'm very disappointed to see Kamachi continuing to publish a new volume each month. For me it's like he's saying "I don't care about quality, just give me your money". I stopped buying his book and will not start again as long as this stupidity continues. Index series for example is going worse and worse lately, this author has been publishing book since 12 years and rather than progressing, it's like it's like he doesn't care about writing a proper scenario at all. Too bad because it's the author I bought the most book from (so I'm not complaining over nothing spent, I spent a lot of money in books written by him, in vain), so it's not like I don't like the settings he created. But too much is too much.

To make it clear, i didn't really reacted to your comparison. My rant was about the news that Kamachi is still continuing to publish one volume per month. He's not Akira, and he's not kawakami either, he doesn't know how to cumulate quantity with quality. Seeign him continuing this is what annoys me, not your comparison.

Also, still no Baccano 22. Narita sensei, how about you do something about the fans waiting since two years?

Also, was saying above
Quote:
noow if Dash X bunko could announce for august or september rokka 6
and http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future/
Rokka 6 is for July. IT IS FOR JULY YES. Youjo senki 4 on 06/29, Rokka no Yuusha 6 on 07/24, magdala 7 on 09/10. That's some awesome stuff here.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-07-09 at 16:52.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 17:44   Link #30
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Yes, because I'm very disappointed to see Kamachi continuing to publish a new volume each month. For me it's like he's saying "I don't care about quality, just give me your money". I stopped buying his book and will not start again as long as this stupidity continues. Index series for example is going worse and worse lately, this author has been publishing book since 12 years and rather than progressing, it's like it's like he doesn't care about writing a proper scenario at all. Too bad because it's the author I bought the most book from (so I'm not complaining over nothing spent, I spent a lot of money in books written by him, in vain), so it's not like I don't like the settings he created. But too much is too much.

To make it clear, i didn't really reacted to your comparison. My rant was about the news that Kamachi is still continuing to publish one volume per month. He's not Akira, and he's not kawakami either, he doesn't know how to cumulate quantity with quality. Seeign him continuing this is what annoys me, not your comparison.

Also, still no Baccano 22. Narita sensei, how about you do something about the fans waiting since two years?

Also, was saying above

and http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future/
Rokka 6 is for July. IT IS FOR JULY YES. Youjo senki 4 on 06/29, Rokka no Yuusha 6 on 07/24, magdala 7 on 09/10. That's some awesome stuff here.
Really all I read was Conjecture and very subjective. Until you point out each Volume/books flaw then I will continue to believe your just blowing hot air.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 01:59   Link #31
Utsuro no Hako

All I want out of Kamachi is a third volume of A Simple Survey that explains what the hell is going on.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 03:58   Link #32
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dengeki Bunko lineup for September 10, 2015:

Hataraku! Maou-sama! Volume 14 【著者/和ヶ原聡司 イラスト/029】
Eromanga-sensei Volume 5: Sagiri Izumi's First Day of School 【著者/伏見つかさ イラスト/かんざきひろ】
Seishun Buta-yarou wa Orusuban Imouto no Yume wo Minai (This Youthful Fat Bastard Can't See That House-Sitting Little Sister's Dream) 【著者/鴨志田一 イラスト/溝口ケージ】
Magdala de Nemure Volume VII 【著者/支倉凍砂 イラスト/鍋島テツヒロ】
Kanae no Hoshi Volume 3 【著者/高橋弥七郎 イラスト/いとうのいぢ】
The Zashiki-Warashi of Intellectual Village Volume 8 【著者/鎌池和馬 イラスト/真早】
The Tales of Leo Attiel Volume II: The Portrait of the Headless Ruler 【著者/杉原智則 イラスト/岡谷】
Dusty★Vampire Girl Volume 2 【著者/阿智太郎 イラスト/IsII】
Kuzu ga Seiken Hirotta Kekka (What Happened After a Piece of Trash Picked up a Holy Sword) Volume 4 【著者/くさかべかさく イラスト/Anmi】
Yozakura Vampanella 【著者/杉井 光 イラスト/崎由けぇき】
Madousho Sakka ni Narou! (Let's Write a Grimoire!) >So, are you going to visit a dungeon for writing material? (Yes/No) 【著者/岬 鷺宮 イラスト/こちも】
Level 1 Rakudai Eiyuu no Isekai Kouryaku (The Level 1 Failure Hero's Otherworld Strategy Guide) 【著者/真代屋秀晃 イラスト/紅緒】
Break×Trigger 【著者/小林三六九 イラスト/人米】
Karakuri・No Face 【著者/飯倉九郎 イラスト/モフ】
Fake Game: Future Hijacking 【著者/岩関昴道 イラスト/岩本ゼロゴ】
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2015-07-18, 11:47   Link #33
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Fantasia's Release for September 19

9/19発売
●織田信奈の野望 全国版 1~10 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】
●織田信奈の野望 全国版 外伝 邪気眼竜政宗 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】
●織田信奈の野望 安土日記 1 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】
●オレと彼女の萌えよペン 4 【著:村上 凛/絵:秋奈つかこ】
●大伝説の勇者の伝説 16 【著:鏡貴也/絵:とよた瑣織】
●できそこないの魔獣錬磨師 3 【著:見波タクミ/絵:狐印】
●東京レイヴンズ EX3 【著:あざの耕平/絵:すみ兵】
●バーガント反英雄譚 9 【著:八街歩/絵:珈琲猫】
●フルメタル・パニック!アナザー 11 【著:大黒尚人/原案・監修:賀東招二/絵:四季童子】
●ぼくのゆうしゃ 8 【著:葵せきな/絵:Nino】
●魔導書姫は教えてくれない LESSON1:カラダで覚える呪紋発動 【著:橘ぱん/絵:MtU】
Old 2015-07-20, 01:11   Link #34
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Fantasia Bunko Release for September 19

●Oda Nobuna no Yabou Zenkoku-hen Volumes 1~10 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】
●Oda Nobuna no Yabou Zenkoku-hen Gaiden: Jakigan Ryuu Masamune 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】
●Oda Nobuna no Yabou Azuchi Nikki Volume 1 【著:春日みかげ/絵:みやま零】

●Ore to Kanojo no Moeyo Pen Volume 4 【著:村上 凛/絵:秋奈つかこ】
●Dai-densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Volume 16 【著:鏡貴也/絵:とよた瑣織】
●Dekisokonai no Majuu Renmashi Volume 3 【著:見波タクミ/絵:狐印】
●Tokyo Ravens EX3 【著:あざの耕平/絵:すみ兵】
●Burgund Han-Eiyuutan (The anti heroic epic of Burgund) Volume 9 【著:八街歩/絵:珈琲猫】
●Full Metal Panic! Another Volume 11 【著:大黒尚人/原案・監修:賀東招二/絵:四季童子】
●Boku no Yuusha Volume 8 【著:葵せきな/絵:Nino】
●Madoushoki wa Oshiete Kurenai LESSON1: Karada de Oboeru Jumon Hatsudou 【著:橘ぱん/絵:MtU】

Old 2015-08-07, 09:26   Link #35
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Dengeki Bunko release for October:

電撃文庫 - 2015年10月刊

公式HP より

電撃文庫
10/10発売

●ヘヴィーオブジェクト 外なる神 【著:鎌池和馬/絵:凪良】[/COLOR]
●アクセル・ワールド 19 ―暗黒星雲の引力― 【著:川原 礫/絵:HIMA】
●キノの旅 XIX the Beautiful World 【著:時雨沢恵一/絵:黒星紅白】
●ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミン VIII 【著:宇野朴人/絵:竜徹】
●天使の3P!×6 【著:蒼山サグ/絵:てぃんくる】
●魔王なあの娘と村人A (10) ~Go West! 魔王さまさま!!~ 【著:ゆうきりん/絵:赤人】
●僕と彼女のゲーム戦争 9 【著:師走トオル/絵:八宝備仁】
●バリアクラッカー II 火刑台上のリベリオン 【著:囲恭之介/絵:KeG】
●コロシアム II 【著:土橋真二郎/絵:白身魚】
●ミニッツ 5 ~鬼火が消えるとき~ 【著:乙野四方字/絵:ゆーげん】
●ダスティー☆ヴァンパイアガール (3) 【著:阿智太郎/絵:IsII】
●やりなおし魔術機工師の再戦録 【著:十階堂一系/絵:嵐月】
●もう中二病でもいいもんっ! 【著:翡翠ヒスイ/絵:そりむらようじ】
●くもりのちナイン 破壊少女は、貴方のためだけに涙する 【著:石川 湊/絵:ときち】
●ウォーロック・プリンセス 戦争殺しの姫君と六人の家臣たち 【著:西塔 鼎/絵:九(いちじく)】

Heavy Object volume just in time for Fall Anime?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 22:55   Link #36
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dengeki Bunko Release Lineup for October 10

●Heavy Object: Outer Gods 【著:鎌池和馬/絵:凪良】
●Accel World Volume 19 ―暗黒星雲の引力― 【著:川原 礫/絵:HIMA】
●Kino no Tabi Volume XIX the Beautiful World 【著:時雨沢恵一/絵:黒星紅白】
●Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Sky Mirror Alderamin Volume VIII 【著:宇野朴人/絵:竜徹】
●Tenshi no 3P!×6 【著:蒼山サグ/絵:てぃんくる】
●Maou na Ano Musume to Murabito A (This Girl the Demon Lord and Villager A) (10) ~Go West! Gracious Demon Lord!!~ 【著:ゆうきりん/絵:赤人】
●Boku to Kanojo no Game Sensou (My and Her Game War) Volume 9 【著:師走トオル/絵:八宝備仁】
●Barrier Cracker Volume II: Rebellion Atop the Stake 【著:囲恭之介/絵:KeG】
●Colosseum Volume II 【著:土橋真二郎/絵:白身魚】
●Minutes Volume 5 ~When the Will-o'-Wisp Vanished~ 【著:乙野四方字/絵:ゆーげん】
●Dusty☆Vampire Girl (3) 【著:阿智太郎/絵:IsII】
●Yarinaoshi Majutsu Kikoushi no Saisenroku 【著:十階堂一系/絵:嵐月】
●Mou Chuunibyou demo Ii mon! (Fine! Call me a Chuunibyou!) 【著:翡翠ヒスイ/絵:そりむらようじ】
●Kumori nochi Nine: Hakai Shoujo wa, Anata no Tame dake ni Namida Suru (This Ruined Girl Will Cry Only for Your Sake) 【著:石川 湊/絵:ときち】
●War Rock Princess: The War-killing Lady and the Six Vassals 【著:西塔 鼎/絵:九(いちじく)】

Old 2015-09-05, 09:29   Link #37
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

I'm Too Late O_O

Fantasia's release for October:

10/15発売
●甘城ブリリアントパーク 7 【著:賀東 招二/絵:なかじま ゆか】
●イチから始める最強勇者育成 2 王道という概念が存在しない厄介な勇者王座決定戦 【著:琴平 稜/絵:れい亜】
●オレのラブコメヒロインは、パンツがはけない。 3 【著:佐倉 唄/絵:三輪 フタバ】
●Only Sense Online 7 ―オンリーセンス・オンライン― 【著:アロハ 座長/絵:ゆきさん】
●空戦魔導士候補生の教官 8 【著:諸星 悠/絵:甘味 みきひろ】
●ここは異世界コンビニ デモン・イレブン お客様、回復魔法をかけながらの立ち読みはご遠慮下さい! 【著:大楽 絢太/絵:今野 隼史】
●自作ゲーム世界で俺が、神戦略で無双する 【著:吉村 夜/絵:鉄豚】
●デート・ア・ライブ 13 二亜クリエイション 【著:橘 公司/絵:つなこ】
●武に身を捧げて百と余年。エルフでやり直す武者修行 6 【著:赤石 赫々/絵:bun150】

MF Bunko J's release for October:

MF文庫J
10/23発売
●99番目の吸血姫 【著:サイトウケンジ/絵:ザザ】
●そんな世界は壊してしまえ ―クオリディア・コード― 【著:さがら総(Speakeasy)/絵:カン トク】
●ちゅーぱらだいす 【著:相原あきら/絵:みこ】
●緑陽のクエスタ・リリカ 魂の彫塑 【著:相沢沙呼/絵:so-bin】
●Classroom☆Crisis 2 【著:田口一/原作:MONTWO/絵:倉島亜由美、rin】
●恋をしてはいけないゲーム、振られてもきみに恋をする 2 【著:七烏未奏/絵:三上ミカ】
●魔学の覇王と科法の銃姫 2 【著:きなこもちづき/絵:Nardack】
●結局、ニンジャとドラゴンはどっちが強いの? 3 【著:伊達康/絵:そりむらようじ】
●世界の終わりの世界録 5 降魔の大皇 【著:細音啓/絵:ふゆの春秋】
●魔技科の剣士と召喚魔王 10 【著:三原みつき/絵:CHuN】
Old 2015-09-06, 07:57   Link #38
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Fantasia Bunko Release Lineup for October 15

●Amagi Brilliant Park Volume 7 【著:賀東 招二/絵:なかじま ゆか】
●Ichi kara Hajimeru Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei (From One Begins the Strongest Hero Training) Volume 2: The Troublesome Heroic Throne Decisive Match Where the Concept of Short-Cuts Don't Exist【著:琴平 稜/絵:れい亜】
●The Heroine in My Romantic Comedy Can't Wear Her Panties. Volume 3 【著:佐倉 唄/絵:三輪 フタバ】
●Only Sense Online Volume 7【著:アロハ 座長/絵:ゆきさん】
●Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Volume 8 【著:諸星 悠/絵:甘味 みきひろ】
●Koko wa Isekai Kombini (This is the Otherworld Convenience Store) Demon Eleven: Dear Customer, Please Refrain from Using Healing Magic While Inside the Premises!【著:大楽 絢太/絵:今野 隼史】
●Jisaku Game Sekai de Ore ga, Shin Senryaku de Musou Suru (In the Game World I Created, I'm Unmatched in God Strategy) 【著:吉村 夜/絵:鉄豚】
●Date A Live Volume 13: Nia Creation 【著:橘 公司/絵:つなこ】
●Bu ni Mi wo Sasagete Hyaku to Yonen. Elf de Yarinaosu Musha Shugyou Volume 6 【著:赤石 赫々/絵:bun150】

MF Bunko J Release Lineup for October 23

●99-banme no Kyuuketsuki (The 99th Vampire Princess)【著:サイトウケンジ/絵:ザザ】
●Sonna Sekai wa Kowashite Shimae ―Quoridia Code― 【著:さがら総(Speakeasy)/絵:カン トク】
●Chuu-Paradise 【著:相原あきら/絵:みこ】
●Ryokuyou no Cuesta Lilica: Soul Engraving【著:相沢沙呼/絵:so-bin】
●Classroom☆Crisis Volume 2 【著:田口一/原作:MONTWO/絵:倉島亜由美、rin】
●Koi wo Shite wa Ikenai Game, Furaretemo Kimi ni Koi wo Suru (In This Game Where I Can't Fall in Love, No Matter How I Push You Away, I Can't Help But Falling for You) Volume 2【著:七烏未奏/絵:三上ミカ】
●Magic Studies' Champion King and Scientific Arts' Rifle Princess Volume 2 【著:きなこもちづき/絵:Nardack】
●Kekkyaku, Ninja to Dragon wa Docchi ga Tsuyoi no? (In the End, Which Between Ninjas and Dragons are Stronger?) Volume 3 【著:伊達康/絵:そりむらようじ】
●Sekai no Owari no Encore (World's End Encore) Volume 5 降魔の大皇 【著:細音啓/絵:ふゆの春秋】
●Magika no Kenshi to Vasileus Volume 10 【著:三原みつき/絵:CHuN】

Old 2015-09-13, 21:31   Link #39
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Its a been out for a week but:

Dengeki Bunko release for November:

電撃文庫 - 2015年11月刊

公式HP より

電撃文庫
11/10発売

●魔法科高校の劣等生(18) 師族会議編<中> 【著:佐島 勤/絵:石田可奈】
●新約 とある魔術の禁書目録(14) 【著:鎌池和馬/絵:はいむらきよたか】
●ストライク・ザ・ブラッド14 黄金の日々 【著:三雲岳斗/絵:マニャ子】
●GENESISシリーズ 境界線上のホライゾン ガールズトーク 祭と夢 【著:川上 稔/絵:さとやす(TENKY)】

●安達としまむら5 【著:入間人間/絵:のん】
●竜は神代の導標となるか3 【著:エドワード・スミス/絵:クレタ】
●いでおろーぐ!3 【著:椎田十三/絵:憂姫はぐれ】
●マンガの神様(3) 【著:蘇之一行/絵:Tiv】
●ガーリー・エアフォースIV 【著:夏海公司/絵:遠坂あさぎ】
●叛逆のドレッドノート(4) 【著:岩田洋季/絵:白もち桜】
●乙女な王子と魔獣騎士II 【著:柊 遊馬/絵:久杉トク】
●戦闘機少女クロニクル 【著:瑠莉丸タクマ/絵:ブリキ 他】
●青の海賊剣士(コルセア) 【著:多宇部貞人/絵:nyoro】
●迫害不屈の聖剣錬師 【著:天羽伊吹清/絵:ひなたもも】
●MOE―召喚(め)しませ!おとめなえいたんご 【著:旭蓑雄/絵:keepout】

Is the artist for Sentouki Shoujo Chronicle the same Buriki that I'm thinking of?
Old 2015-09-13, 22:08   Link #40
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dengeki Bunko release for November 10

●Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 18: Master Clan Conference Arc Part 2【著:佐島 勤/絵:石田可奈】
●Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 14【著:鎌池和馬/絵:はいむらきよたか】
●Strike the Blood Volume 14: Golden Days【著:三雲岳斗/絵:マニャ子】
●GENESIS Series Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Girls Talk: Festivals and Dreams【著:川上 稔/絵:さとやす(TENKY)】

●Adachi and Shimamura Volume 5 【著:入間人間/絵:のん】
●Ryuu wa Jindai no Douhyou to Naru ka (Have Dragon Become the Guides of the Age of the Gods?) Volume 3【著:エドワード・スミス/絵:クレタ】
●Ideologue! Volume 3 【著:椎田十三/絵:憂姫はぐれ】
●Manga no Kamisama (God of Manga) Volume 3【著:蘇之一行/絵:Tiv】
●Girly Air Force Volume IV【著:夏海公司/絵:遠坂あさぎ】
●Hangyaku no Dreadnought 4【著:岩田洋季/絵:白もち桜】
●Otome na Ouji to Majuu Kishi II 【著:柊 遊馬/絵:久杉トク】
●Sentouki Shoujo Chronicle (Fighter Girls Chronicle)【著:瑠莉丸タクマ/絵:ブリキ 他】 -> illustrated by Buriki etc.
●Ao no Corsair【著:多宇部貞人/絵:nyoro】
●Hakugai Fukutsu no Seiken Renshi【著:天羽伊吹清/絵:ひなたもも】
●MOE―Shoukan (Me)shimase! Otome Naenai Tango【著:旭蓑雄/絵:keepout】

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2015-09-14 at 20:52.

Tags
light novel, new releases