Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-05-22, 07:50   Link #2301
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
Depending on the person you're asking, it's a matter of respecting those killed in the war.

On another topic, Kumano please join my fleet, your sister is already a CAV.
I do fully understand the spirit. But i rather buried or burnt into ash than been mummified and displaced under seabed.... Thought Haguro-chan will also have same sentiment

Got a Haguro lvl 1 , but i think I will just wait for her full stat (and image) first before start levelling her.
Old 2014-05-22, 10:43   Link #2302
kivredia

Don't really care about Haguro, if it had been Ashigara it would have been a different matter but meh. If the remodel is a CAV there's also not much of a point since Tone-class will probably have better stats and their new art is quite good.

Also it's pretty telling that they had to delete the first responses on that tweet cause people seem to be fed up with the whole "please be patient" thing. Its the usual mistake of making "announcements of announcements of delays". Considering how harsh the fanbase can be on social media if the art turns out to be lackluster in the end after all the "waiting" I'd wager the reception will be quite harsh.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 11:50   Link #2303
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Tried the big recipe twice. I obtained Tama. And Ise. Guess my fleet needs that firepower.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 12:10   Link #2304
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Tried the big recipe twice. I obtained Tama. And Ise. Guess my fleet needs that firepower.
Which recipe did you use?

Actually you know which ships (destroyer, light cruiser, or heavy cruiser) are good and should be focused on to level first yet? Which ships do you have right now? And which map are you on?
Old 2014-05-22, 12:19   Link #2305
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I am up to 1-4 where I noticed that the opposition gets a little tougher even with Sendai and Isuzu + 4 Destroyers in my fleet. Highest leveled DD is Fubuki (lvl10), Plain Girl often saved the day. Followed by Shigure who is level 9 and Hibiki + Shirayuki who are level 8. Isuzu is level 11 while Sendai is level 6.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 12:37   Link #2306
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Just in case you haven't realised yet, for now focus your levelling and modernisation on Hibiki, Shigure and Isuzu. Other than the rare one with silver or gold background, the other non-rare ship (with blue or green~ish background) that you should look out for are: Yuudachi (DD), Kiso, Jintsuu and Naka(CL). Once again just in case you haven't known that yet

I heard 1-5 are fairly easy to level your destroyer and light cruiser (but you probably can't kill the boss yet, so don't try too hard) . And they drops sub as well so do spend a bit of time there

Also try to do your quests/ daily quests. Will help a bit on progression in short term, but will reward much better later. If you can't read Japanese, then try to identify them based on the reward ^^
Old 2014-05-22, 15:22   Link #2307
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Sheba: You will want to obtain Sendai, Naka and Jintsu, and all ships of the Kongou class (Kongou, Hiei, Kirishima, Haruna) as soon as possible. You should do modernization on your destroyers when they hit level 20. Good going on getting Sendai by the way. Lead ships of class tend to be harder to get.

Resource can be tight in early game. I recommend you to scrap ships, and to remove all equipments from the ships that you are going to use for modernization food as you will need every last bit of fuel, steel and ammo right now. Run expedition 3 all the time, and push the map! You can get battleships and CV/CVL at 2-2 and 2-3.

One tip: Craft some anti-submarine equipments (ASW) for 1-5 if you want to level your ships that way. Use 10/30/10/10 for your daily development and see if you can get yourself anti-submarine sonar as well as depth charges. These are very important for 1-5. Good thing about 1-5 is that you can actually get subs for sub-cheesing/slaving 2-3.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 19:26   Link #2308
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That's a good start. Turning your Ise into BBV and you can safely grind your DDs at 1-5, which is pretty nice for low level teitoku.
Old 2014-05-22, 19:51   Link #2309
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Today's maintenance:

Quote:
本日の「艦これ」全サーバ群メンテナンス&アップデートでは、二隻の【新改装艦娘】の実装、【新海域(新拡 張作戦)】及び【新BGM】や【新任務】の追加実装、さらに【家具】の更新/新規追加などを予定しています。※家具の更新がありますので、気になる家具がある方はご留意く ださい。
2 new Kai 2, new Extra Operation, new BGM, new mission, new furniture
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 19:54   Link #2310
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who got a kai2 other than haguro?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 19:56   Link #2311
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Who got a kai2 other than haguro?
No new hints thus far, so it's still a mystery.
Old 2014-05-22, 20:38   Link #2312
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Maybe the night battle baka?
Old 2014-05-22, 21:05   Link #2313
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I can only dream. I've just decided to level her seriously.
Old 2014-05-22, 21:22   Link #2314
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

My bucket count looks good 2 weeks after the event. 68 at the moment, up from 0.

Bauxite back to nearly 10k. For some reason my fuel's stagnant at 8-10k. Ammo broke cap.

Steel went from 0-22k over two weeks. Trying to save up for at least two Yamato LSCs. Attempting one probably after I hit 12k bauxite.

I really need to start getting Hiei to 75. The only sister to be at only level 10 and base form.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 21:29   Link #2315
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
My bucket count looks good 2 weeks after the event. 68 at the moment, up from 0.

Bauxite back to nearly 10k. For some reason my fuel's stagnant at 8-10k. Ammo broke cap.

Steel went from 0-22k over two weeks. Trying to save up for at least two Yamato LSCs. Attempting one probably after I hit 12k bauxite.

I really need to start getting Hiei to 75. The only sister to be at only level 10 and base form.
As i halted on levelling up the Hotel, my ammo and fuels have been rising slowly back to near 20k mark again (from the 10k low. Steel meanwhile in 40k mark, and bauxite is 55k, so those two are not in the worry point

Man if only we could trade, i can trade my buckets for your ammo. I have a whole year supply of buckets right now

Edit: anyone afraided that the introduction of anime will get a flood of new foreign players to start the game, and developers start to take a different stance on foreign players?
Old 2014-05-22, 22:32   Link #2316
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Edit: anyone afraided that the introduction of anime will get a flood of new foreign players to start the game, and developers start to take a different stance on foreign players?
I don't think it will be that bad. Danny Choo's made a surge of new foreign players a while ago, and we're still fine now. The VPN is still a good gate for the problem we may face.

I just hope if they decide to take a closer look at foreign players, they should take it easy toward players that spent a bit in their game. I bought the additional docks for my ship girls and it will be a pain to restart if something happens.
Old 2014-05-22, 23:02   Link #2317
demino_hellsin
That one guy

on my end I don't raise my resources to 20k because I've been trying to LSC akitsumaru. buckets are currently at 200... leveling destroyers seems to be a good way to save resources

the problem with opening up to foreign players is how to handle the resources/servers right? they'd have to charge players somehow or find an alternative way to make money if they want to cater to a much larger audience.
Old 2014-05-22, 23:34   Link #2318
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

RJ!!?!?!

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-05-23 at 01:26.
Old 2014-05-23, 01:48   Link #2319
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

CHEST ARMOUR ENHANCEMENT!
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-23, 02:19   Link #2320
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Glorious:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-05-23 at 06:43.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls