AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-08, 14:56   Link #121
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I want to see Marco take on Mihawk. Luffy has better things to do than spend time fighting. I'm anxious to see how he's going to eventually handle actually saving Ace. Garp and that seagull bastard are still standing on both sides of him.

Also, Hancock is so adorable. "He held me so tight! I've heard of this before! Is this what they call . . . Marriage!?" Yea, adorable and innocent.
Old 2009-10-08, 15:30   Link #122
Battler-kun

Actually Hancock has a borderline personality XD.
Old 2009-10-08, 15:33   Link #123
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

I doubt Buggy's plan is going to be that important - I think Whitebeard is using him as fodder for Sengoku's plan so that it doesn't affect him and his men. As for Hancock, she's all but defected from the Shichibukai. It's becoming more and more likely, imho, that she'll join the Straw Hats.

I feel that Marco will probably take care of Luffy and protect him from Mihawk, but I can also see Luffy doing something spectacular against him via Haki, in order to show his progress.

What I want to know now is Kuma's history (he hated the government - this I must know more about), the source of Crocodile's grudge against Whitebeard, and some real information on Doflamingo. Even up to this point, nothing is confirmed about him. We don't know what his powers are specifically or anything about him and his plans..... he's a wily one indeed.
Old 2009-10-08, 15:41   Link #124
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Hmmm Gonna Miss Kuma I also wonder how strong Iva is looks like she's whopping Kuma ass
Old 2009-10-08, 17:34   Link #125
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
So possibly Luffy vs. Hawkeye next chapter.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-10-08, 17:34   Link #126
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
I doubt that Doflamingo is looking for an alliance with Crocodile..... I think he was just making a horrible pun about the fact that Crocodile has a hook for a hand~

As for Luffy.... I can see Garp doing something to help him.... though he may make it look like an accident, and Sengoku won't buy it. And Garp will just stroll off~
Old 2009-10-08, 18:05   Link #127
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Chapter was awesome on so many levels.

So what fights have we got now...

Hancock vs Smoker
Ivankov vs Kuma
Jinbei vs Moria
Crocodile vs Doflamingo/Jozu
and very soon Mihawk vs Luffy.
Don't you mean "Crocodile/Doflamingo vs Jozu"? Doflamingo did offer Crocodile to fight against Jozu and Crocodile is trecherous enough to go against Whitebeard.
Old 2009-10-08, 19:10   Link #128
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Something that got me interested that I didn't see anybody mention was Iva Vs. Kuma
Iva said something very interesting that caught my attention
Spoiler for Iva Vs. Kuma:

"If you ever forget your FEAR of me, I'll just pound it back into your body"
That's would imply that Iva is stronger than we think. That would also imply that Kuma, who is called Kuma the Tyrant because of his ruthlessness, feared Iva's strength.
Old 2009-10-08, 19:15   Link #129
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Don't you mean "Crocodile/Doflamingo vs Jozu"? Doflamingo did offer Crocodile to fight against Jozu and Crocodile is trecherous enough to go against Whitebeard.
I was assuming that Doflamingo was controlling Jozu, ecpecially since he was riding on his back.

Crocodile's kind of a neutral party now though, not on Whitebeard's side nor the WG's side and maybe not on Luffy's side for much longer.
Old 2009-10-08, 19:44   Link #130
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
That's would imply that Iva is stronger than we think. That would also imply that Kuma, who is called Kuma the Tyrant because of his ruthlessness, feared Iva's strength.
I think Iva was most probably suggesting that he can undo what Vegapunk had done with his ability. It is not like Kuma has lost his flesh, and brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
I doubt Buggy's plan is going to be that important - I think Whitebeard is using him as fodder for Sengoku's plan so that it doesn't affect him and his men.
Maybe it is time for him to shine. Even though he cannot achieve greatness alone, he can buy enough time for the others to succeed.
Old 2009-10-08, 21:39   Link #131
rajin
Banned

Whatever happened luffy is now too much dependendt on others

but it is a reality

there are 100 of pirates more stronger than him are alive and sailing the seas

before this fight with wg

luffy fought strong guys but he still manage to beast them

but now it is completely a new league

new world surely is much much dangerous
(because of its pirates)

so oda plz give some ore power booster to luffy

if he didn't get those booster and then he win

it will be greatest flaw in the series
Old 2009-10-08, 21:52   Link #132
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
It's an ok chapter, definitely made my day.
How many of you guys started playing the sephiroth theme song in your head when Luffy sees Mihawk?
Old 2009-10-08, 22:00   Link #133
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Jinbei vs Moria? I thought that fight was long over. If it isn't it soon will be regardless. Moria is nothing without his zombie techniques. Unless Moria somehow gets Jinbeis shadow.
Old 2009-10-08, 22:33   Link #134
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Something that got me interested that I didn't see anybody mention was Iva Vs. Kuma
Iva said something very interesting that caught my attention
Spoiler for Iva Vs. Kuma:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I think Iva was most probably suggesting that he can undo what Vegapunk had done with his ability. It is not like Kuma has lost his flesh, and brain.
I'm going to say no. I don't see how you can get that out of that statement. If he would have said, "if you ever forget me, a comrade, I'll pound it back into your body" I would be willing to say 'Yeah maybe that could be what he meant', but he said "if you ever forget YOUR FEAR of ME. That implies something different from what you suggested.
Old 2009-10-09, 01:21   Link #135
adriankhoo153

I lol at Hancock so much!!! ...

She looking up!!no!!she actually looking down on smoker!! She realli look up da sky..!!
Old 2009-10-09, 01:42   Link #136
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

My guess is that Iva turned Kuma into a woman in past to make him look that scary or If he/she is really stronger than Pacifista-Kuma, this makes Magellan the most powerful character in entire storyline for taking someone stronger than Kuma the invincible in less than a minute.

Then again, Im not sure Iva is aware of Kuma's new pacifista hardened body and other add-ons.It is pretty possible that Iva could've defeated the former original Kuma to put some fear in him.
Old 2009-10-09, 01:53   Link #137
james0246

^Magellan beating Iva does not equal Magellan beating Kuma (if Iva could actually beat Kuma).
Old 2009-10-09, 02:39   Link #138
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Does Doflamigo have control of Jozu?
From the picture shown, hes not fully controlling Jozu yet...but he is definetly hold jozu fist just when it about to blow crock once again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Luffy needs to STOP SUCKING.

Also, where did the key come from? Random much..
Well my guest is she got it from ID...
It would be an easy job for hancock to steal the key... if the one who hold the key is hanyaball...pretty much like mr.2 did to hanyaball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
I doubt Buggy's plan is going to be that important - I think Whitebeard is using him as fodder for Sengoku's plan so that it doesn't affect him and his men. As for Hancock, she's all but defected from the Shichibukai. It's becoming more and more likely, imho, that she'll join the Straw Hats.
Well you will be surprized when he is take his stage....
well why don't we just wait for the clown show and see if he is really a fodder in this war or the one who can turn the course of the war

Buggy+Mr.3 commbo will be nice....
a giant candle canon+buggy ball for ranged attack..
or a candle campion buggy version(if he can control his part while it covered with can Mr.3 candle it would be nice act....)
well many thing could happen....

to bad...there would be no one piece next weeK...(is it really confirmed guys???)
Old 2009-10-09, 02:51   Link #139
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
to bad...there would be no one piece next weeK...(is it really confirmed guys???)
Yeah it is, but it's understandable. Everyone needs a break.

Though Oda seems to take one every month recently from what I've noticed. I guess he's earned it though for creating the recently achieved highest grossing manga of all time. Makes me wonder just how well-off he is...

Anywho, s'long as he keeps writing/drawing till the series ends, I couldn't care less about delays.~
Old 2009-10-09, 03:25   Link #140
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Heck yes Oda deserves it. More so than Kishi and especially Kubo. Kubo fails.

Oda gives us good consistent chapters every week. I like that. It's not SUPER good one week and then shitty the next.