AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-17, 19:28   Link #1041
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Good lord pls dont let it be another naruto vs sasuke moment
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 20:10   Link #1042
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
Good lord pls dont let it be another naruto vs sasuke moment
That's only one example of friends turn enemies. It's nothing new. Naruto does do it well and have a lot of effect though, since we saw them become friends and all.
Old 2010-11-17, 20:30   Link #1043
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's only one example of friends turn enemies. It's nothing new. Naruto does do it well and have a lot of effect though, since we saw them become friends and all.
Though it has been going on for a very long time now and the reasons for both those characters are a bit odd (to me at least) at this point in that case.

I rather hope that here the whole thing doesn't go on for too long with Sugata being the final boss or something. Of course, that may depend on whether everything he is doing is due to brainwashing or not and whether it can be reversed.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 14:16   Link #1044
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Since nobody really mentions future ep summaries here..
you can view ep summaries at this blog..
currently has ep summary up to episode 10

Also some info on the Seals and Phases translated by the blogger..
Spoiler for Phases and Seals:

I believe the blogger is part of gg so you can probably drop her a thank you if you want..

Just posting this for those who want to be spoiled but don't know where to look.
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 15:01   Link #1045
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I still can't understand Why has Takuto a Cybody on Phase 3.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zaresh; 2010-11-18 at 15:34. Reason: worng grammar
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 15:12   Link #1046
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
Since nobody really mentions future ep summaries here..
you can view ep summaries at this blog..
currently has ep summary up to episode 10

Also some info on the Seals and Phases translated by the blogger..
Spoiler for Phases and Seals:

I believe the blogger is part of gg so you can probably drop her a thank you if you want..

Just posting this for those who want to be spoiled but don't know where to look.
Ah, thank you for this.

Spoiler for comments on spoilers:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2010-11-18, 15:17   Link #1047
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
I still can't understand Why has Takuto a Cybody on Phase 3.

Spoiler:
I believe anyone with a mark on their chest or w/e is @ Phase 3.
Old 2010-11-18, 15:42   Link #1048
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, the mark apparently allows them to skip all the stuff the others have to go through and go right to Phase 3. No explanation for why precisely this is has appeared yet.

I might have missed it, but has anyone noticed any hints regarding Takuto's First Phase ability?

Old 2010-11-18, 15:53   Link #1049
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yeah, the mark apparently allows them to skip all the stuff the others have to go through and go right to Phase 3. No explanation for why precisely this is has appeared yet.

I might have missed it, but has anyone noticed any hints regarding Takuto's First Phase ability?
Nope nothing distinct so far. I'm hoping for some h4x power lol.
Old 2010-11-18, 15:56   Link #1050
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Nope nothing distinct so far. I'm hoping for some h4x power lol.
I wouldn't be surprised by that honestly. Also wouldn't be surprised if it had similar consequences for its use that Sugata's had.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Old 2010-11-18, 16:10   Link #1051
Freya

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised by that honestly. Also wouldn't be surprised if it had similar consequences for its use that Sugata's had.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Worse than death? Stuck for eternity in Zero Time?
Old 2010-11-18, 17:01   Link #1052
Kagura89

Quote:
So far most of Crux Brigade members used masked coded with Phoenician symbol to bypass limitation for not able to pilot directly because they haven't breaking another maiden seal yet/not having any mark. Them piloting in cybergasket is probably result of reverse engineering conducted by Science Guild so they at least can move the Cybody in Zero Time.
This not the case with people that have mark (possibly their ancestors are tied with Cybody) that they can piloted directly ala motion-capture system. Tauburn is the best example that Cybody piloted by person that have mark & posses tremendous power (Tau Ginga Beam & Galactic Cross Slash), in addition of Takuto having FABULOUS transformation.

So it's science vs magic
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 17:29   Link #1053
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Worse than death? Stuck for eternity in Zero Time?
Possibly or comatose forever. I've also been wondering if some of the characters could suffer in some way that really hurts them. Like George never being able to box again for some reason, Takashi's hand being injured to the point he'll never be able to use a sword the same way again, Watanabe perhaps being scarred on her face or body which seems like a pretty bad fate given how vain she is as well as how it might make her husband leave since he's in it only for her body. Things like that.

Mainly I'm just wondering when the time will come when the show gets really dark and depressing, though I'd be happy if it didn't really go that route. I just expect the worse to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
So far most of Crux Brigade members used masked coded with Phoenician symbol to bypass limitation for not able to pilot directly because they haven't breaking another maiden seal yet/not having any mark. Them piloting in cybergasket is probably result of reverse engineering conducted by Science Guild so they at least can move the Cybody in Zero Time.
This not the case with people that have mark (possibly their ancestors are tied with Cybody) that they can piloted directly ala motion-capture system. Tauburn is the best example that Cybody piloted by person that have mark & posses tremendous power (Tau Ginga Beam & Galactic Cross Slash), in addition of Takuto having FABULOUS transformation.

So it's science vs magic
That makes for a good explanation. And science can't beat magic. Most of the time anyway I guess.

In the preview, Sugata doesn't appear to have any sort of transformation and remains in his school clothes. I wonder if perhaps this could be because he isn't or can't use it to it's full potential. Or maybe further evidence that Takuto is special. I've been wondering if perhaps Taubern has some sort of special title as well or something to that effect. Maybe there is a Cybody God as well as a King.

Old 2010-11-18, 19:51   Link #1054
Freya

Quote:
Possibly or comatose forever. I've also been wondering if some of the characters could suffer in some way that really hurts them. Like George never being able to box again for some reason, Takashi's hand being injured to the point he'll never be able to use a sword the same way again, Watanabe perhaps being scarred on her face or body which seems like a pretty bad fate given how vain she is as well as how it might make her husband leave since he's in it only for her body. Things like that.

Mainly I'm just wondering when the time will come when the show gets really dark and depressing, though I'd be happy if it didn't really go that route. I just expect the worse to happen.

That makes for a good explanation. And science can't beat magic. Most of the time anyway I guess.

In the preview, Sugata doesn't appear to have any sort of transformation and remains in his school clothes. I wonder if perhaps this could be because he isn't or can't use it to it's full potential. Or maybe further evidence that Takuto is special. I've been wondering if perhaps Taubern has some sort of special title as well or something to that effect. Maybe there is a Cybody God as well as a King.
There is no way Sugata can use Skemeh?* to its full potential without any consequences.

Cybody God? That's Taubaurn evolved.
Old 2010-11-18, 21:48   Link #1055
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
There is no way Sugata can use Skemeh?* to its full potential without any consequences.

Cybody God? That's Taubaurn evolved.
I think there's another e in the name or something, I don't know. So now he can use it to a limited degree and apparently make it go on par with Tauburn. I actually rather hope that Takuto loses this fight or at least has a very hard time. Of course, if Sugata remains this way than that is pretty much a guarantee, though there's a small part of me hoping that the situation gets resolved alright.

I kind of think things will turn out okay from the summary for some odd reason as well as me thinking that the next few episodes would be rather depressing if things go badly. Sugata could always come back a bit and then turn again later. The slight problem is that if he remains on the Drama Club's side, they'd have another Phase 3 on their side and the King of Cybodies to boot (if at a diminished capacity). It seems like it would give them way too much of an advantage, at least until the seal is broken and everyone else goes Phase 3, which would even the odds quite a bit as the Crux would then have numbers on their side.

I'm also wondering if they plan on doing much more with what's going on between Takuto, Suagata, and Wako. I've rather liked that things haven't entirely seemed to turn into a full on triangle with competition from each side since I hate love triangles, but it seems rather inevitable that something bad will come of all this. Maybe even next episode being that point.

I've been wondering if Tauburn perhaps has some greater abilities locked away inside that Takuto doesn't fully understand or know about. Perhaps related to discovering his First Phase or something of the sort. Of course, if that happens than something significant needs to challenge him and that again makes me think Sugata might end up the as the final boss. There's Head or perhaps someone else I suppose but it's hard to top the King. I do hope to see the leaders of Crux get what's coming to them since their general smugness irritates me greatly.

Old 2010-11-18, 21:53   Link #1056
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Hey, wasn't Samekh broken? How on earth can that cybody fight if doesn't work?
Old 2010-11-18, 21:55   Link #1057
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Power of will? Maybe Sugata being as he is now affected things?

Old 2010-11-18, 23:15   Link #1058
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanger Zonvolt View Post
That's not struggling, as soon as it looked like he might have to use some form of strategy, comedy relieve just gave him the victory, he hasn't had to work for a single win.

Nor has Tauburn been damaged at all.
Not sure if I can call no damage as being a valid argument since until they are destroyed none of the enemy cybodies seem to take much damage (besides the first guy). They seem to be pretty solid. Once you pass the damage threshold it's all over from there. Honestly I'm more worried about how much he's had to work for the wins considering he is a phase ahead of them all. Seems like if they were at the same phase he'd have gotten completely defeated pretty fast. Only had a few 'serious' fights to make the call on anyways. Quite a few of his opponents have been idiots. The second guy he fought and this latest girl both made the same mistake of just charging straight in when they were doing a good job with the hit and run tactics. The nurse was just an idiot. The third guy shows the limitations of the cybercasket system, much easier to fight when you can actually use your swordsmanship rather than trying to mimic it via controls.

Do think if he fights Sugata it's not going to go well for Takuto. Samekh has already been called the strongest cybody so at the very least it should be tough. It'd be a tough battle mentally since Sugata is clearly not himself. Though I think Takuto losing has to be done right. Unlike his opponents Takuto is actually inside his unit. So if it blows up that's goodbye Takuto.

Don't think Samekh is broken, just that anyone who apprivoised went into a coma and thus couldn't pilot it.
Old 2010-11-19, 00:35   Link #1059
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I think that someone (wako?) said Samekh was broken and unable to move. But anyways, it may be like you say. I dont know how can they know if it's broken or not when its driver fall in a coma before drive it.
Old 2010-11-19, 01:17   Link #1060
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
I think that someone (wako?) said Samekh was broken and unable to move. But anyways, it may be like you say. I dont know how can they know if it's broken or not when its driver fall in a coma before drive it.
Wako is a maiden & she know stuff regard cybody & their capabilities so she says about Samekh is broken based from her knowledge gained from maiden cybody.
It could be Samekh needs "something" to make it move if Fishy girl latest story is any indication or no one ever succeeded piloted it after they apprivosed like what FlareKnight says hence why they called Samekh is "broken".
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen