AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-14, 08:47   Link #2901
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

^
Is Eris the reason why Rudues still haven't though of having group sexual intercourse? Even then, Eris, will go on until she is satisfied. Remembering it, Eris refrain from sexual intercourse for a long time, its probably settling down now.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 08:48   Link #2902
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Ever since Eris is a child she has much more stamina than Rudi. Just read their first time. And you will read that even though Rudi is wipe out Eris is still unsatisfied.
Yeah, but that was first time for both
Eris has moreee stamina than rudi, wich he can manage some form with his magic
But is clear that eris is who push down rudi
Eris remind me the film Repli-kate do you remember?,
Also your firm is about first time of roxy? i want read chapter...

Edit:rudi had a threesome with sylphy&roxy, eris dont wanna(shy) rudi thinks is good coz with eris stamina he wll die for sure lol
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 08:55   Link #2903
laon
Hantai

Hmm some line in translated ch 158 bug me :

“I haven’t researched it in detail but…. in that incident, the humans who disappeared probably numbered thousands, or tens of thousands.”

I think it should be :
“I haven’t researched it in detail but…. in that incident, people probably disappeared. In thousands, ten thousands."

The "probably" part refer to the "disappeared" part, where she think that they don't end up anywhere but are completely disappeared/vanished, not the number estimation. This is rather important imo.

Quote:
「詳しく調べたわけじゃないけど……多分、あの事件で、人間が消えているわ。何千、何万という 単位で」

「Kuwashiku shirabe ta wake ja nai kedo…… Tabun, ano jiken de, ningen ga kie te iru wa. Nani sen, nan man toyuu tan'i de」
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 09:07   Link #2904
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I was wondering if anything comes of this what the Human God said to Rudeus in volume 11 chapter 11 (Turning Point 3) When the Human god appears and says the line...
Spoiler for Human God:
Spoiler:
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 09:39   Link #2905
Lefay

1 more chapter till Volume 12 is ripe for the reading! Ahh can't wait!
Lefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 09:55   Link #2906
VooXoo

Eris is a Grayrat therefore her sexual lust is probably infinite, I think Rudes survives only because even him is one.
And Hitogami wanted Rudeus to settle with the beast girls, therefore Rudeus childrens are probably dangerous to him only if they accompany Roxy daughter.
I'm still hoping one of the duo joins him (yes, in that sense).
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 10:13   Link #2907
VooXoo

Someone made the theory of LaPlace reincarnating in Rudeus and Eris son(?) but that should not be possible because Orstred said LaPlace will not (or can't) reincarnate in a human body.
I trust that, even with all the requirments (green hair, demon eye, magic, etc.) I don't think it will be one of Rudeus heirs.
I actually think it will be cliff son.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 10:16   Link #2908
Kaito Yamakage

^ I'm of opinion it will be Cliff's child as well, not specifically his son, but more specifically a future child of Erinarize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
^
Kaito, you read in depth into the series that haven't been translated. Any hypothesis as to why Hitogami would want Rudues to be with Rinia and Pursena. The only thing that pops into my head is life-span. Maybe the Beast Race have a relatively life span similar to humans and thus, rather than Roxy or any Demon race, Rinia and Pursena's children with Rudues will not make it to Laplace revival and thus eliminates the descendants working with Orsted to kill him. That is my hypothesis, though very unsure.
I was just thinking it was something to try and lure Rudeus into ruin, since those two are like a one way trip to ruin.

Otherwise it might have caused some friction with the Dorudila village before their relationship with Leo the guardian beast was established since Leo is destined to fight a great evil together with a hero in the future.

If he's already ended up cheating once it might have also ended up the case where he makes an even stronger promise not to do it again to Sylphy thus straying from the Roxy route before hand as well.

Roxy probably wouldn't have jumped onto the Rudeus route if she found out he had two or three partners as well.
Old 2014-08-14, 10:18   Link #2909
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Someone made the theory of LaPlace reincarnating in Rudeus and Eris son(?) but that should not be possible because Orstred said LaPlace will not (or can't) reincarnate in a human body.
I trust that, even with all the requirments (green hair, demon eye, magic, etc.) I don't think it will be one of Rudeus heirs.
I actually think it will be cliff son.
That could explain to why Cliff is the target of Hitogami in the Diary. It had to be a good reason to why Cliff was targeted, though that may be because Cliff is the only current person why has researched way to cure curses and thus take away one of Hitogami's biggest advantage is that Orsted will be allowed to more anywhere he wants without any restraints and is allowed to make allies other than the exceptions (Rudeus and Nanahoshi). So it should be something else.

Edit: Also Kaito, the brief pics of the manga version seems a bit to comical for a serious seinen such as this. Though I guess it was in order to draw more younger readers.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2014-08-14 at 11:19.
Old 2014-08-14, 11:19   Link #2910
sentry19

Rudy never did it with Elinalise through all the volumes right?
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 11:20   Link #2911
laon
Hantai

Nope. Not even the deranged Future Rudy did.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 11:21   Link #2912
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
That could explain to why Cliff is the target of Hitogami in the Diary. It had to be a good reason to why Cliff was targeted, though that may be because Cliff is the only current person why has researched way to cure curses and thus take away one of Hitogami's biggest advantage is that Orsted will be allowed to more anywhere he wants without any restraints and is allowed to make allies other than the exceptions (Rudeus and Nanahoshi). So it should be something else.

Edit: Also Kaito, the brief pics of the manga version seems a bit to comical for a serious seinen such as this. Though I guess it was in order to draw more younger readers.
Roxy is always srs business.
Old 2014-08-14, 12:16   Link #2913
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Roxy is always srs business.
I know, but you the charm of Roxy don't you. Even when she is serious, she is adorable. So even if the manga portray her as serious, somehow or another, it turns out to be a bit comical.

Looking back at reading a bit of volume 17, 18, and 19. It seems Ruijerd doesn't make an appearance for a long time.
Old 2014-08-14, 12:33   Link #2914
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
I know, but you the charm of Roxy don't you. Even when she is serious, she is adorable. So even if the manga portray her as serious, somehow or another, it turns out to be a bit comical.

Looking back at reading a bit of volume 17, 18, and 19. It seems Ruijerd doesn't make an appearance for a long time.
After spending 30+ years adventuring Demon Continent and going to Magic University in some obscure village in the middle of nowhere a 3-5 year old boy fired off a chantless water ball with enough power to knock down a tree.

Roxy's attempts at being serious were always comical that's why she has clumsy attribute.

Edit: Dat Rock Bullet bothers me a bit over what to call it.. Iwa Hodan, technically I know it's Rock Shell, there's also the reference to it as Stone Cannon early on when he uses the fancy shmancy names. Though when I think of shell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_(projectile) Bullet still seems like a better word.... It bothers me a bit.
Old 2014-08-14, 12:40   Link #2915
senjiro
ecchi sage

Yeah, i like very much the clumsy trait from roxy...
Also i just love the shy sylphy...
And of course i dont have enough of tsundere eris( weird coz i hate tsunderes)

Regards roxy, seems she was a little too much proud of herself( similar to cliff...) but she meets rudi and shocked her the powerfull magic he was using...
Lol she is hopeless fallen for rudi in a quickly time( one second maybe?)

Edit: where do you read mushoku manga? I dont find it. (TL)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 12:43   Link #2916
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Yeah, i like very much the clumsy trait from roxy...
Also i just love the shy sylphy...
And of course i dont have enough of tsundere eris( weird coz i hate tsunderes)

Regards roxy, seems she was a little too much proud of herself( similar to cliff...) but she meets rudi and shocked her the powerfull magic he was using...
Lol she is hopeless fallen for rudi in a quickly time( one second maybe?)
Read back to the Roxy side stories earlier on, all the foreshadowing, "if you still think that in 10 years try again" + her ideal fantasy from the time she was in Demon Continent together with Erinarize then compare that to the chapter she meets Rudeus again, Lol. ( Near the end of both http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...b_Chapter_36.5 and http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...b_Chapter_63.5

Edit: there is no TL version of the manga yet hopefully someone will pick it up, though I can't read characters I can't select. If someone has enough time to spare to stare at a chart of kanji/kana and pull all of the characters from all the images of the chapter into actual text I'll translate it and even do the cleaning/typesettings etc... though the raws aren't great quality.
Old 2014-08-14, 13:09   Link #2917
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

...dumb question, but what's the difference between timeslip and time travel?
Old 2014-08-14, 13:26   Link #2918
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
A timeslip is usually referred as non intentional time travel. Meaning that time travel in general is just moving in between times, sometimes by intent. However, time slips is time travel with the person who travel not knowing even how and most likely not even wanting to.
Old 2014-08-14, 13:31   Link #2919
FudgeNouget1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Time slip = your entire self moves to the past. So in other words, if 60 year old Rudeus time slipped to the past when he was 20, there would be 2 Rudeus, one 60 yo and the other 20 yo.

Time Leap = only your consciousness travels to the past. So the body of 60 yo Rudeus would still be in his current time, and his 60 yo mind would take over the 20 yo Rudeus. I don't think anyone knows what happens to the mind of the 20 yo Rudeus in this case.
FudgeNouget1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 14:45   Link #2920
Dowaray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgeNouget1 View Post
Time slip = your entire self moves to the past. So in other words, if 60 year old Rudeus time slipped to the past when he was 20, there would be 2 Rudeus, one 60 yo and the other 20 yo.

Time Leap = only your consciousness travels to the past. So the body of 60 yo Rudeus would still be in his current time, and his 60 yo mind would take over the 20 yo Rudeus. I don't think anyone knows what happens to the mind of the 20 yo Rudeus in this case.
do you all even read mother of learning or edge of tommorow(all you need is a kill)
Dowaray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel