AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-09-01, 02:44   Link #8601
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
...now I'm imagining Fate tied to a train track with a freight train rushing towards her.

Precia has a stick on moustache.

She's twirling it.

Needless to say I place the blame for this solely on you.
Glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
I don't think that it is possible to do such a thing, as long as things are different and people have free will, there will ALWAYS be disagreements. Also I don't know if you intended on saying this but from my understanding, is seems that you are basically saying that BPHaru is not permitted to like the material which she/he does (please correct me if I am wrong on this).
Yes you are looking at this wrongly. What Ryand is saying is that its fine to have an opinion, and its fine to like the material you do, but that's no reason to decry someone's work of fiction on the sole base of it not having a pairing you like. Haru's comments add injury to insult because he has admitted that he doesn't even read those types of stories in the first place, so he's basically commenting on something he hasn't even read.

That's why people prefer if Haru keeps his opinion on Yuunoha to himself, its hard not to see the comments of someone who doesn't even read the stuff he complains about as an insult. Nobody likes to see their stories used as a reason for people to complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
smile...

Spoiler for L!F Ladies of the House:
Whooo, credit for Fate for at least trying to be polite, even in the face of such an utter and complete wench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of L-sama View Post
Spoiler for Yuuno/Fate?:
Teeeaaaase!

Though wimpy Yuuno is wimpy. I wonder if the bel will ring by the time he's finally ready to say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Aww that was cute (it's red btw) Sounds like the beginning of a Yuuno dating sim.

and based (based cause I changed some stuff up ) off that 'World' so to say and featuring one of my favorite couples here's a short short

Spoiler for confession:

I like this world maybe I'll play in it some more XD
Arf is cute. Even cuter when she completely misunderstands things.

Quote:
Yuunate? Yuuno and Hayate?
Yuuno/Fate. Though Fateuuno is probably better.

Quote:
Personally I would like to see a yuri dating sim where the player = Nanoha. The player then can set up "dates" with Nanoha and other girls (Fate, Hayate, Arisa, etc).
I did that, though I keep having trouble with the new chapter.

Though there is one thing you should know, Fate isn't an ending choice in that sim. The reason? Well, if Fate was a choice in the sim, we all know how that would end up, don't we? Where's the fun in writing a sim if you already know the Fate choices will win?

But beyond Fate, any character that ever appeared in Nanoha is supposed to be a choice. You want Nanoha/Lindy? Doable. Nanoha/Chrono? Go find him. Nanoha/Jail? Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Actually I've asked the question on which way it's supposed to be spelled, but it can be Zaphira or Zafira. Or maybe even Zaphila. >.>
Since Nanoha characters have habbit of being named after cars, its probably Zafira.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 03:12   Link #8602
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
I can't provide links *cause I'm lazy* But I believe
CHALLENGE TIME!
A pairing. Any pairing we haven't seen in a while or ever seen if that's the case.
Maybe someone could try writing one of these...

NanoHaya

Arisa(Alisa)Suzuka

Or maybe a story involving the "demon forms" of the "Big 3" (Nanoha, Hayate and Fate)...
Spoiler for ecchi demonesses:

I am just providing the above as potential ideas.

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 07:05   Link #8603
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

*Re-appears from a random rock*

Hehe been away and i come back to a humongous backlog! haven't had time to comment just yet but i thought i'd take up the new random pairing challenge.

Spoiler for Whose this?:

Spoiler for Who was it??:
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 07:12   Link #8604
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Signum. Vita isn't big enough to carry Hayate in a firemen's lift, and while Shamal would very much snatch Schwertkruez from Hayate's hand, lifting her like that would not be very Shamal-like. Zafira is too much of a gentleman to forcefully share a bath with Hayate, plus he doesn't have any chest-material to fondle.
Old 2008-09-01, 07:24   Link #8605
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

Send a message via MSN to Knight of L-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Signum. Vita isn't big enough to carry Hayate in a firemen's lift, and while Shamal would very much snatch Schwertkruez from Hayate's hand, lifting her like that would not be very Shamal-like. Zafira is too much of a gentleman to forcefully share a bath with Hayate, plus he doesn't have any chest-material to fondle.
Indeed, I drew the same conclusion for the same reasons.
Knight of L-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 07:28   Link #8606
Hiria
ArisaxSuzuka Fan! ^^

Send a message via Yahoo to Hiria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
So I decided to write a story about Vivio and Syn that is more than one part long or a short here. I went for the "first meeting" and how they developed their relationship. Although Keroko is the only one who can make this exactly the way she (he) wants, this is just a fanfic written by me and is not offical. I'm going to try and keep it as close to Keroko's vision as I can, but some small changes were made, namely their ages being 16 instead of young.

Anyway, here is the ENTIRE first chapter, unbeta'd. Keroko, if you read this and want anything changed, just tell me and we can work something out.

Anyway, here is my version of Vivio and Syn's destiny starting.

Synergy, A Vivio/Syn story.
Please enjoy.

Spoiler for Synergy:
wow. Vivio/syn!!! kinda like SbTB.. in the "this is my story" part. cool fic!

Quote:
Spoiler for Nurse!Hayate w/ Patient!Fate..... Non-sexual possible NSFW:

Hayeito FTW?

btw, while writing this I remembered that Neko!Nanoha had a bit of Fate/Hayate, didn't it?
Hayate/Fate!!! This Pairing is reaaaalllly interesting... and... NOT TBC too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
smile...

Spoiler for L!F Ladies of the House:

L!F!!!!!! Fate is so freakin' cool!!! and Innocent Nanoha is so moe... ahahahar.
Hiria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 09:00   Link #8607
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here, and I'd like to say, I love your fics.

I'm here to present a Yuunoha one-shot that I'd recently completed.

Spoiler for Cuddles:
That was enjoyable Nya~n. The story had a... natural feel. Nothing seemed to stick out as "wait... What?" which i find important to avoid when writing about a relationship. Hope to read more from you

Quote:
^-^ Cuuuutee. Fate has a way with all teh Takamachi ladies~ XP Amazing that she's never met the mother at that point tho. o.o And if that's part three, where are 1 and 2? (*did I just not read the titles of the other ones?*)
heh... [Old fashion mentality] A lady should stay inside and do her lady like duties...[/Old fashion mentality]

And as for the parts... "Parts" in L!F are a collection of chapters. Part 1: 'Girl Meets Girl' spans from chapter 1 to 4. Part 2: 'Who I Am' takes place from chapter 5 to 11. You can find them either somewhere on the forums or head over to FF.N

@Readers:Thank you for your comments. I always enjoy them

@Writers:Just because I haven't been writing comments doesn't mean I haven't been reading some (not all...) of the good stories here. I am enjoying the ones i have read though.
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 09:45   Link #8608
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Zaphira, was that an intentional mispelling of "Zafira"? Either way, it's pronounced the same so..
Actually, there is not an oficial name for Zaphira, some guys here calls him Zaphira, others Zafira and even Zaphila
Old 2008-09-01, 09:51   Link #8609
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Actually, there is not an oficial name for Zaphira, some guys here calls him Zaphira, others Zafira and even Zaphila
or Zafila. It's due to the romanization of his name being tricky. But Keroko's right if we go by car naming he should be Zafira. Of course Tia's Tiana though the car should be Teana. It's all very confusing and more of a tomato tomato kind of thing.
That's why I call him Zafffy
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:15   Link #8610
Kaix
[. . .]

Finally finished. Second and final part of Secret Agent Shamal. I realized only at about the middle that I had no idea whatsoever where the plot was heading.

Spoiler for SecretAgent!Shamal part 2:

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:39   Link #8611
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
As I walked down the halls I couldn't help but wonder exactly what the next three months would consist of. I've seen many instructors teach many different ways, each one ranging from overly harsh to overly nice. Nanoha-mama always referred to her teaching as 'plain' and 'simple', but in reality it was rather unique. A positive attitude with gentle coaching made people seem to try even harder than they would if they were being yelled at or insulted. The training corps were very unique in their ways of teaching people how to train, but I still got the notion that the person who was going to be in charge of us was going to be one of those types who yell a lot. Figures I'd be stuck with someone like that, but at the same time a part of me was happy about it. If I could prove myself to this person, then it would mean that I was truly capable of doing this. Any praise from him would be deserved.

Synergy II
By: Satashi
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:51   Link #8612
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post

Hehe been away and i come back to a humongous backlog! haven't had time to comment just yet but i thought i'd take up the new random pairing challenge.

Spoiler for Whose this?:

Yeah I think it's Signum, no one else would carry her like that. I like the story, very true to any of the knights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Finally finished. Second and final part of Secret Agent Shamal. I realized only at about the middle that I had no idea whatsoever where the plot was heading.

So Nanoha obviously knows Fate and Fate knows Hayate, and they all seem to know each other. The Testarossas aren't bad, that's relieving. I want to know the back story between those three. I love how Nanoha automatically jumped to the conclusion that Shamal kidnapped Vivio. Lol! A befriending kit? Awesome. I love the phone call, right after she does it. Why is there screaming? Yakyuken. Shamal gets promoted to demolitions, lol. So true to character.

Quote:
As I walked down the halls I couldn't help but wonder exactly what the next three months would consist of. I've seen many instructors teach many different ways, each one ranging from overly harsh to overly nice. Nanoha-mama always referred to her teaching as 'plain' and 'simple', but in reality it was rather unique. A positive attitude with gentle coaching made people seem to try even harder than they would if they were being yelled at or insulted. The training corps were very unique in their ways of teaching people how to train, but I still got the notion that the person who was going to be in charge of us was going to be one of those types who yell a lot. Figures I'd be stuck with someone like that, but at the same time a part of me was happy about it. If I could prove myself to this person, then it would mean that I was truly capable of doing this. Any praise from him would be deserved.

Synergy II
Ooh, hopefully they won't screw up like they did in To Make A Mother Proud. That would suck.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:16   Link #8613
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Shamal promoted to demolitions... and to think she used to be a medic.

Quote:

Synergy II
So Vivio is getting a tough instructor, huh? Let's just hope Syn keeps her big mouth shut. I mean, it can't be as bad as Keroko, who'd just blurt out anything on her mind, but Syn might have that... urge to make a smart remark at the wrong time.

Oh well. Trial and error are the best learnmasters.
Old 2008-09-01, 17:43   Link #8614
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Let's just hope Syn keeps her big mouth shut.
Vivio groaned loudly, followed by Syn cursing. “Make that two laps, For Virage's smart mouth!”

Syn glared and opened her mouth to speak again but Vivio was faster. “Shush!” She glared at the girl. “Just... I dunno, tell me what your favorite foods are?”

.~**~

Too late :3 *pokes Keroko*
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 18:28   Link #8615
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

I need your help

Spoiler for Chapter 10:
I knew it... erhmm great chapter, and more mystery appears

Quote:
I couldn't help it. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help it. You know when I said I thought it'd make a good dating sim... well I ran with it.

Spoiler for Trailer:

Spoiler for Details:

Btw VH: Keroko's starred Nanoha.
...Only three!? oh well what can i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post

Spoiler for Whose this?:

Signum of course.

Quote:

Befriending kit... lol.

Also i have to share this because is shocking(for me)/funny

Fate: Hey n.n
Nanoha: Marry me
Fate:W...what? o.o
Nanoha:Marry me
Fate: Why? o.?
Nanoha: Because I love you and I want to saty with you forever
Fate: And the sudden confession?
Nanoha: It was planned only you didnt know about it
Fate: I... see... -_-u
Nanoha: why the face? n.ñ
Fate: No reason n.nu. mmm did i travell to a alternate universe where my life is suddenly perfect?
Nanoha: You said it
Fate: ... I want my angst back.

(Un)fortunately based on a true story...
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 19:41   Link #8616
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Also i have to share this because is shocking(for me)/funny

Fate: Hey n.n
Nanoha: Marry me
Fate:W...what? o.o
Nanoha:Marry me
Fate: Why? o.?
Nanoha: Because I love you and I want to saty with you forever
Fate: And the sudden confession?
Nanoha: It was planned only you didnt know about it
Fate: I... see... -_-u
Nanoha: why the face? n.ñ
Fate: No reason n.nu. mmm did i travell to a alternate universe where my life is suddenly perfect?
Nanoha: You said it
Fate: ... I want my angst back.

(Un)fortunately based on a true story...
I like this kind of cute NanoFate scene...

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:52   Link #8617
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Name of War
Chapter Nine:
Thirty Pieces of Silver
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/9/
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 23:58   Link #8618
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Send a message via MSN to Dusk_
I'm still alive ! And, after finishing exams, going on vacation for a week and a day and then being occupied with other random junk for the next few days, I have a couple weeks worth of backlog to get through .

Oh, and "Life goes on" is getting written, and all things going well it should be done before Wednesday...
Dusk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 02:53   Link #8619
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
A question: Is this the correct way of saying "We are siblings" Ore-tachi wa kyoudai 俺たちは兄弟

Is that correct?

Please and thank you :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 03:12   Link #8620
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

i'm no master of the language, but i'm pretty certain that adding the sentence particle "da" or "desu" would more or less complete it. "da" would be more preferable if you used the more 'manly' "ore"
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha