AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-29, 02:31   Link #1541
B214

Rizevim and Diehauser's power are totally different types. Rizevim's power is to negate all SG effect/ability. Diehauser's power is to understand the nature of his opponent's ability/skill and negate that part only. It may seem same but it's a different set of skills entirely.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 08:17   Link #1542
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
Do you know what sarcasm means?
yes i do, do you know that sarcasm cant be transmitted from a computer screen? i recommend you to use the /s thing some people use when talking sarcastically or make your sarcasm more evident
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 09:33   Link #1543
Giuseppe1234

Am i the only who would like read the rating game between Dulio and Tobio? Even if i know the Winner, i find this game more interesting than all the others, especially to see more Tobio and the others 4 sacred gear user of the demons. But Dulio too
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 13:42   Link #1544
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
yes i do, do you know that sarcasm cant be transmitted from a computer screen? i recommend you to use the /s thing some people use when talking sarcastically or make your sarcasm more evident
I thought it was obvious enough, but apparently I underestimated some users of this forum. Sorry 😔
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 13:45   Link #1545
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Am i the only who would like read the rating game between Dulio and Tobio? Even if i know the Winner, i find this game more interesting than all the others, especially to see more Tobio and the others 4 sacred gear user of the demons. But Dulio too
I just wonder who's on Tobio's team besides Lavinia, Natsume, and Samejima. I don't really want to make any assumptions about Shigune or Koga considering we still don't know much about them. Shigune has only appeared in that one SS in DX5 and Koga has yet to appear at all.

They both are important characters in the series so I'll hold off on saying who would win.

I just think that Ishibumi doesn't want DxD and Slash Dog to clash too much.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:05   Link #1546
Itsmepatrick

This will be a great fight Tobio's abyss side balance breaker vs the #2 strongest longinus. But Tobio's side has the advantage I think as there's also another longinus user on his side which is Lavinia.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 06:57   Link #1547
Wellington

How many Evil Pièces Issei currently uses?

Last edited by Wellington; 2020-04-01 at 07:11.
Wellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 07:13   Link #1548
Viessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
How many Evil Pièces Issei currently uses?
He has only 1 Rook Mutation and 8 Pawns left
Viessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 08:06   Link #1549
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

His Pawns could be the strongest warriors under The Holy Mother requiring 4 Pawns each. "The Heavenly Breast Emperors/Empresses or Kings/Queens".
Old 2020-04-01, 08:56   Link #1550
godz

It does not seem curious that sierzechs like issei both have their mutation piece in the rook, it seems that the title maou crimson will fit Issei quite well.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 11:39   Link #1551
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
This will be a great fight Tobio's abyss side balance breaker vs the #2 strongest longinus. But Tobio's side has the advantage I think as there's also another longinus user on his side which is Lavinia.
We really don't know that though as we are not aware of who else is on Tobio's team.

I could easily say Dulio's team has the advantage because of their Brave Saint combinations and having Rudiger as their advisor.

Just too many unknowns.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 11:50   Link #1552
Hakai

Tobio has the advantage because he has to fight Vali next
Old 2020-04-01, 12:00   Link #1553
godz

tobio wins this because he has lavinia, and whoever has lavinia wins the game.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 20:53   Link #1554
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Diehauser will reveal he was naturally maou-class and never actually trained that much

But before the tournament he trained for 4 months and surpassed Sirzechs/Ajuka level
That’s highly possible. Old devils didn’t train and he made BxB Euclid and Grendel look like bitches.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 21:02   Link #1555
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
That’s highly possible. Old devils didn’t train and he made BxB Euclid and Grendel look like bitches.
well the difference is that he lived up to his hype unlike those two, as strong as grayfia and superior to the dragon kings my ass, those two barely made it to maou-class if even that
Old 2020-04-01, 21:08   Link #1556
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
well the difference is that he lived up to his hype unlike those two, as strong as grayfia and superior to the dragon kings my ass, those two barely made it to maou-class if even that
Grendel himself was only ever called dragon king class iirc. Euclid didn’t fight anyone else besides Issei and Vali and he beat Vali.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 21:46   Link #1557
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Grendel himself was only ever called dragon king class iirc. Euclid didn’t fight anyone else besides Issei and Vali and he beat Vali.
IIRC, all the evil dragons or at least the famous ones supposedly were stronger than the dragon kings whit the strongest ones being heavenly dragon class. also euclid probably fought him in his basic BxB which at that point was not that impressive and vali once again forgot he can use divide for plot convenience. if euclid was as strong as hyped issei would've lost considering at that point he supposedly still cant beat maou-class beings
Old 2020-04-01, 21:56   Link #1558
kiiro94

Hello Guys, can you help me with the PDF or a link where I can find the Volumes of Shin?
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 23:34   Link #1559
Viessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Hello Guys, can you help me with the PDF or a link where I can find the Volumes of Shin?
https://justlightnovels.com/2020/02/...gh-school-dxd/
Viessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 01:01   Link #1560
cyberdemon

You should remove the links. The series is licensed.