AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-28, 23:15   Link #1581
raile
Retired Toaster
*Author

Hmm...I actually see that from Sheryl's cowgirl outfit...(but what the heck. )
Maybe Brera would already be Sheryl's bodyguard or something. Of course, I don't want that but it could be a little possibility.
Old 2009-08-01, 06:39   Link #1582
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
Hmm...I actually see that from Sheryl's cowgirl outfit...(but what the heck. )
Maybe Brera would already be Sheryl's bodyguard or something. Of course, I don't want that but it could be a little possibility.
Considering Brera is from Galaxy and is attached to Grace that's probably how he's introduced in the movie.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 12:32   Link #1583
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
So our cyborg bodyguard maybe will starts as one from the beginning? It's like how Minmay was a successful singer from the start at DYRL.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 14:16   Link #1584
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post

Spoiler for pic:
That's Leon's hand. My gut told me. Or Ozma's. Or a stranger. He's near Ranka's apartment. The clouds are how the clouds looked when all the Vajra went partying in Frontier
Mei19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 21:02   Link #1585
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei19 View Post
That's Leon's hand. My gut told me. Or Ozma's. Or a stranger. He's near Ranka's apartment. The clouds are how the clouds looked when all the Vajra went partying in Frontier
I don't know if it's Leon or something, but I believe it's not Sheryl or Tak's hand.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 14:05   Link #1586
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So when's the release of this movie? I want to see an actual ending >.<! Sheryl x alto FTW!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 14:28   Link #1587
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So when's the release of this movie? I want to see an actual ending >.<! Sheryl x alto FTW!
November for the first movie, who knows when for the second. I wouldnīt expect a resolution until the second one, however.
Old 2009-08-08, 19:07   Link #1588
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
November for the first movie, who knows when for the second. I wouldnīt expect a resolution until the second one, however.
There's two movies? Ayeee...Please don't tell me the first one is a condensed version of the original TV series.

and i want my Sheryl x Alto NOW!!!!!!
Old 2009-08-08, 19:14   Link #1589
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
There's two movies? Ayeee...Please don't tell me the first one is a condensed version of the original TV series.

and i want my Sheryl x Alto NOW!!!!!!
Unfortunately, it is, with new material added in though.
The second one will be totally new material.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 23:42   Link #1590
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Unfortunately, it is, with new material added in though.
The second one will be totally new material.
()h Emm Gee

what the hell! Someone deserves to get shot for making these poor decisions! Just frigging marketing schemes, ARGH
Old 2009-08-09, 21:00   Link #1591
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
()h Emm Gee

what the hell! Someone deserves to get shot for making these poor decisions! Just frigging marketing schemes, ARGH
Even if it is just a pure marketing scheme, I still figure it's better to have 2 movies than just one because it would be difficult to fit all the material from the TV series into 1 movie.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 21:28   Link #1592
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Even if it is just a pure marketing scheme, I still figure it's better to have 2 movies than just one because it would be difficult to fit all the material from the TV series into 1 movie.
The thing is though, They are fitting all of the material from the TV series into one Movie, and then some. The Second Movie is all new material. Although it is a good marketing scheme, I for one, can't wait until Nov 21.
Old 2009-08-09, 21:34   Link #1593
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
The thing is though, They are fitting all of the material from the TV series into one Movie, and then some. The Second Movie is all new material. Although it is a good marketing scheme, I for one, can't wait until Nov 21.
Actually, the second movie being all new material isn't confirmed at all. All we do know is that there is somewhat of a new plot set for movie 2 but how much of the 2nd movie is going to be new material has yet to be confirmed. What most likely is going to happen is that the first movie will end on a cliff hanger of some sort and it will be continued into the second movie which will then include the new material but that's just speculation from me.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 21:37   Link #1594
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Actually, the second movie being all new material isn't confirmed at all. All we do know is that there is somewhat of a new plot set for movie 2 but how much of the 2nd movie is going to be new material has yet to be confirmed. What most likely is going to happen is that the first movie will end on a cliff hanger of some sort and it will be continued into the second movie which will then include the new material but that's just speculation from me.
Really? Ah, Thanks then. I was pretty sure that i saw somewhere that it would be. EDIT: Found it
Quote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...film-confirmed
Quote:
The second film, which is based on Shoji Kawamori and Studio Nue's latest sequel in the Macross science-fiction romance franchise, will tell a new story and include new music.
Then again it's ANN.
I would really hope that the 2 movies arn't the TV series. That'd would be both extremely Upsetting and an extremely good Marketing plan . Let's hope they haven't read your post .
Old 2009-08-11, 15:37   Link #1595
Dash_Hunter

I donīt remember where, but i read too that the second movie is going to be a whole new story and a sequel of the first one, and that the first will be a recap of the series, but i think weīll need to wait and see what happens.

By the way i found some images of the movie that i think are not posted here, at least two of them that were not even shown in the trailer, if theese are already posted here tell me and i will remove them:

Spoiler for Images:

And this is from an article of Famitsu, the article was about the new Macross game for PSP (Ultimate Frontier) but it has this:
Spoiler for Famitsu Images:

Iīm not sure what it says, but i think it has to do with a limited edition of the game, maybe there will be a trailer with the limited edition?
Old 2009-08-11, 16:32   Link #1596
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I donīt remember where, but i read too that the second movie is going to be a whole new story and a sequel of the first one, and that the first will be a recap of the series, but i think weīll need to wait and see what happens.

By the way i found some images of the movie that i think are not posted here, at least two of them that were not even shown in the trailer, if theese are already posted here tell me and i will remove them:

Spoiler for Images:

And this is from an article of Famitsu, the article was about the new Macross game for PSP (Ultimate Frontier) but it has this:

Iīm not sure what it says, but i think it has to do with a limited edition of the game, maybe there will be a trailer with the limited edition?
The images all seem to be from the recently released trailer.
Old 2009-08-11, 17:02   Link #1597
Dash_Hunter

Quote:
The images all seem to be from the recently released trailer.
Really? *watch trailer*
Hmm the first one with Alto and Sheryl sitting on the grass is not in the trailer, the other two are actually in the trailer, sorry for posting them.

And i posted the famitsu scan not because of the images, but because i thought that something from the movie was going to be released with the limited edition of the game.

Anyway sorry again, and thanks for the info.
Old 2009-08-11, 17:20   Link #1598
magnuskn

Quote:
Really? *watch trailer*
Hmm the first one with Alto and Sheryl sitting on the grass is not in the trailer, the other two are actually in the trailer, sorry for posting them.

And i posted the famitsu scan not because of the images, but because i thought that something from the movie was going to be released with the limited edition of the game.

Anyway sorry again, and thanks for the info.
Itīs not as if I was accusing you of having done something bad, so no need for being sorry. I just thought ( incorrectly it seems ) that the image were all in the trailer.
Old 2009-08-11, 18:40   Link #1599
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Itīs not as if I was accusing you of having done something bad, so no need for being sorry. I just thought ( incorrectly it seems ) that the image were all in the trailer.
The Grass one is from that Pamphlet thing, with the picture of Sheryl on it. Speaking of that picture, where is that? Formo? Or the Vajra Planet?
Old 2009-08-11, 19:58   Link #1600
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:

Unfortunately, it doesn't say anything of the sort. To commemorate the release of the movie, there will be a special edition of Macross Ultimate Frontier, but as far as I can tell (and I may be missing something), it looks like the package is the only special thing about it. It *does8 have a new Mikimoto illustration, though, which is nothing to sneeze at.
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote