2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-18, 06:19   Link #1101
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The biggest problem arises in that Schneizel needs said territory, because that is where the ruins that interest Charles so much are. Now if he can work that into the deal somehow, then he can let them have their territory.
Vichy Japan?

- tbl
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:20   Link #1102
NoLongerSane

The one thing that I liked about this episode what that we got to see and hear the Knight of Twelve. Now I want to see what Knightmare frame she pilots, or is she regulated to being the cheuffer to Charles.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:20   Link #1103
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryokoalways View Post
Schneizel gave back Japan this episode, and then attack it next episode. That's what I am thinking. The alliance will be in turmoil. How are they going to explain this to Xingke and co, much less everyone else in the alliance. Their fighting capability just went to hell (definitely lost Jerimiah, and possibly Kallen). I don't think Schneizel is going hold back at this point on any fronts. He is going all out.
Except he has bigger fish to fry. Namely his father. He also didn't give Japan back yet. So technically he doesn't have to attack the BK's for anything back at the moment.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:21   Link #1104
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I believed that he already did when Tamaki was looking for him. I too hate his character development

It was indeed touching and sad but I was expecting them to hug.
Oh, having sex but being an angstbucket? Just great. XD

I think Rivalz bumped on her boobs or something? I know i loled.
But it was really sweet, i've missed the Ahsford epis to be honest. It was good to see a fun epi once in a while.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:22   Link #1105
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, NoLongerSane, I can only hope the same. I feel sorry for Nonette now. Since her background appearance in Turn 2, she hasn't appeared once or spoken a single line of dialogue.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:22   Link #1106
KnightWraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Remember, Nagisa and Laksharta were missing from that scene. Nagisa is an elite soldier. Who better to raid the transport?
Nagisa was on that scene.. she was standing next to Todou only Lakshata was missing.. she is probably checking up Guren or something..
KnightWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:23   Link #1107
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Schneizel probably attacks next time because the Black Knights could have double crossed him. It makes sense. He would not attack the Black Knights, not when he could still use them to search for Lelouch. He can also use them to vouch for him and broker a peace treaty between the UN and Brittania. Something occurs that makes him attack them... like discovering he has been betrayed himself.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:24   Link #1108
DesuX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
The one thing that I liked about this episode what that we got to see and hear the Knight of Twelve. Now I want to see what Knightmare frame she pilots, or is she regulated to being the chauffeur to Charles.
Hopefully she doesn't have any funny quirks like asking what people value the most before she kills someone...
DesuX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:24   Link #1109
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightWraith View Post
Nagisa was on that scene.. she was standing next to Todou only Lakshata was missing.. she is probably checking up Guren or something..
gah... she was there. Only shown for a split second. meh.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:26   Link #1110
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesuX2 View Post
Hopefully she doesn't have any funny quirks like asking what people value the most before she kills someone...
Haha, true. There needs to be a mute assassin. Michael Myers-ish. I do not want another Luciano reincarnation, thank you.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:26   Link #1111
NoLongerSane

Well I am hoping that the Knight of Twelve does not get fed to Kallen as Lucaino was. I mean the Britainnian "Vampire" was an interesting character that I would have liked to have seen in the final battle, but the writers needed someone to sacrifice in order to show of the upgraded mech of Kallen, and his number was probably drawn for it.

Last edited by NoLongerSane; 2008-08-18 at 06:28. Reason: mispelled name
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:27   Link #1112
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Doubtful. This late into the show, Monica and Nonette have to show off something good. Or they're SEITEN fodder.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:27   Link #1113
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesuX2 View Post
Except Luciano pulled it off nicely.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:27   Link #1114
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
what i want to know is
does her mecha have the "mikuru beam"
Old 2008-08-18, 06:35   Link #1115
mr.questionguy
Banned

man i just finished watching episode 19 and OMG why OH WHY did lelouch AGAIN say that he was controlling the order of black knights when he wasnt???the same as when he was talking to suzaku and told him that he made euphemia kill the japs on purpose,man in those too scenes i went like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

but seriously things look like SHIT for him now,he has totally no one loyal to him now at all,except perhaps Kallen,all the others are against him,so im reaaally wondering what can he do in his situation.But damn what a turn of events,damn great episode!!
mr.questionguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:43   Link #1116
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And Jeremiah, who's probably the person who's most devoted to Lelouch on the show.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:43   Link #1117
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.questionguy View Post
man i just finished watching episode 19 and OMG why OH WHY did lelouch AGAIN say that he was controlling the order of black knights when he wasnt???the same as when he was talking to suzaku and told him that he made euphemia kill the japs on purpose,man in those too scenes i went like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

he did it to save kallen
she just told him she's willing to die with him
if he didnt lie she would have
Old 2008-08-18, 06:46   Link #1118
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Oh, having sex but being an angstbucket? Just great. XD

I think Rivalz bumped on her boobs or something? I know i loled.
But it was really sweet, i've missed the Ahsford epis to be honest. It was good to see a fun epi once in a while.

He needs to hide his lust so that no one would suspect a thing.

He did? Well maybe an almost bump if I'm not mistaken. With almost everyone dead now, those happy moments are all that's left.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:49   Link #1119
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Omg I can't bring myself to hate Rolo anymore. I guess Suzaku, Kallen and Schnizel could tell Lelouch was lying when he said those bad stuff. Anyway, i wonder hows he's gonna rise from the ashes. Maybe Anya, Gino and Suzaku will be joining him? Suzaku's laugh at the end = EPIC WIN

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:50   Link #1120
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Omg I can't bring myself to hate Rolo anymore. I guess Suzaku, Kallen and Schnizel could tell Lelouch was lying when he said those bad stuff. Anyway, i wonder hows he's gonna rise from the ashes. Maybe Anya, Gino and Suzaku will be joining him? Suzaku's laugh at the end = EPIC WIN
That is Lulu's specialty. <3