bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
How to make Shapeless Island scene?
Old 2013-07-23, 09:30   Link #182
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
The only way the sex will be problematic to remove in HF is the fact that during them you

Spoiler:
Well, yeah, I am extremely worried about the possibility of them making a mess of it and making Sakura come across badly, given that even Nasu found it difficult to convey her true nature. But, at least it's not Deen doing it, so it might be OK....

Quote:
But this is all moot until we get confirmation about it being HF, which we haven't.
No, but it seems almost certain that they will animate HF, either on its own or as part of a series of three. You're just being overly-cautious which, coming from you, is not at all surprising....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Yeah like there aren't any other blatant clues about what's happening to Sakura....
Well, yeah, I'm not sure that cutting that out is going to cause a massive issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Considering we have seen a lot of NSFW stuff in Fate/Zero in a way, can't they do the same for HF? Although in HF, it is a more higher level than Fate/Zero since it is technically Shirou x Sakura sex scenes in HF.
Honestly, I would say torturing children is more NSFW than consensual sex between two teenagers but, then, I'm not American, so....

Quote:
Although if it is Blood sucking scenes, I think they can do that, although it won't make sense if you consider the original concept, but if they did that in Realta Nua, I guess it can work somehow.
The blood sucking scenes don't really make sense in the context, though. Having sex is the more logical option, given how in-love they are, and it also fits better with the nature of the route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
How to make Shapeless Island scene?
In Realta Nua, they replaced it with a less explicit erotic dream (involving Rin and Ayako). Most likely they'll do the same here.
Old 2013-07-28, 11:10   Link #183
Moeterum

Still no news?
Old 2013-07-28, 20:43   Link #184
GDB

No, there's been no new news about this since its initial announcement a staggering two weeks ago.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:51   Link #185
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

maybe they'll announce more news in comiket 84?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-07-28, 23:29   Link #186
Shyni

Apparently this was mentioned in an interview with Urobuchi, (note: probably a few Madoka Magica and Gargantia spoilers there, if anyone cares) who says he's not involved, but he seems to think it's an adaptation of Unlimited Blade Works.

(Thanks to Auria for posting that in the Urobuchi thread.)

Last edited by Shyni; 2013-07-29 at 01:55.
Old 2013-07-29, 05:44   Link #187
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
Like EssTEss said. Fate/Zero was written after Fate/Stay Night, this gave Urobuchi the opportunity to be able connect the two stories in unexpected ways.

Because of this many of the events that happend in Fate/Zero aren't mentioned in Fate/Stay Night.
Well, actually it was done in reverse.
A number of things that were referenced in FSN are actually detailed in Fate/Zero.
The destruction of that cargo ship being one of these.

Sure, there many-many things for Saber to tell, like the Masters from the previous war and such but I guess it isn't her style to talk about them.
And yes, she probably remained silent about Irisviel because of her connection to Illya.
At least that could be the in-universe explanation.
In reality we're talking about a subtle retcon.
At the time FSN was conceived, Irisviel only had a very minor role.
Which got expanded greatly with Fate/Zero.
In the script of the final FSN game Saber most likely never interacted with Irisviel at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
There are 2 possible explanations for this scene which I can think of.
- This is an anime only scene
- Gen changed the location of the battle

I wonder which of these it is or if it is none of these.
Actually, the ship location in the DEEN anime is pretty much according to how Saber used Excalibur in the Fate/Zero anime.
It went along the length of the river and staight towards the bridge.
Then the cargo ship seems to be the final damper that caught the residual energies of Excalibur.
Thus Kiritsugu in the anime saved those people on the bridge.

This also explain why the anime's version of the Caster fight looks different compared to the LN.

In the original Fate/Zero novel Saber shot Excalibur across the river, starting from one bank to another. With Caster's giant monster being in the middle.
There, Kiritsugu secretly moved a large but empty tanker ship behind Caster's monster to spare the people and houses on the opposite end of the riverbank.
Old 2013-07-29, 12:14   Link #188
Shinhwa
Banned

That would be weird. UBW already got a movie, so why an anime-series adaption this time?
Old 2013-07-29, 12:56   Link #189
GDB

We're discussing it a bit in the thread in question. The general feeling is that Gen was a bit confused overall by the question and it probably isn't a good idea to read much into it. And if you did want to read into it, it'd probably be "Not the Fate route, at least not by itself" at best.
Old 2013-07-29, 14:53   Link #190
Shinhwa
Banned

In any case, Fate got its anime, UBW gots its movie, so HF needs its chance too :I
Old 2013-07-29, 15:52   Link #191
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
Apparently this was mentioned in an interview with Urobuchi, (note: probably a few Madoka Magica and Gargantia spoilers there, if anyone cares) who says he's not involved, but he seems to think it's an adaptation of Unlimited Blade Works.
Well, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if they decided to once again shaft the Sakura fans. I mean, you only have to look at Carnival Phantasm to see how they generally feel about us....
Old 2013-07-29, 16:09   Link #192
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Well, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if they decided to once again shaft the Sakura fans. I mean, you only have to look at Carnival Phantasm to see how they generally feel about us....
If the new project is planned for a TV broadcast, we will get shafted even it is another HF interpretation.
Old 2013-07-29, 21:55   Link #193
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If the new project is planned for a TV broadcast, we will get shafted even it is another HF interpretation.
Why?

Even if they do censor it for TV, they can always release an uncensored or less-censored version on DVD. They did for Zero....
Old 2013-07-29, 22:19   Link #194
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Why?

Even if they do censor it for TV, they can always release an uncensored or less-censored version on DVD. They did for Zero....
I don't recall there being anything to uncensor for the F/Z BDs...
Old 2013-07-29, 22:31   Link #195
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

I'm not expecting H scenes during the heaven's feel.. Maybe they'll remake the fate route instead... or do they?
Old 2013-07-29, 23:10   Link #196
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
I'm not expecting H scenes during the heaven's feel.. Maybe they'll remake the fate route instead... or do they?
And would they go back to Fate route when Heaven's feel is not released yet?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-07-29, 23:25   Link #197
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I don't recall there being anything to uncensor for the F/Z BDs...
Some of the stuff with Caster was darkened so you couldn't see the gory details. I think the same might have been true with some of Sakura's scenes.
Old 2013-07-30, 00:05   Link #198
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Some of the stuff with Caster was darkened so you couldn't see the gory details. I think the same might have been true with some of Sakura's scenes.
Yeah I just got to seeing some of the uncensored episodes a few days ago. I saw Caster totally owning that one kid when he just SQUUUUUUUUUEZED his head. I'm impressed with his strength, he is a Heroic Spirit (kind of) after all.
Old 2013-07-30, 03:05   Link #199
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Why?
It was discussed in detail a few pages back.

Quote:
Not to the degree that the manga adaption went with the visuals.
Old 2013-07-30, 10:17   Link #200
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Not to the degree that the manga adaption went with the visuals.
No, but it was sufficient to make it clear.
Closed Thread