AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-24, 14:47   Link #841
Amray

Tatsuki and Orihime.
They seem quite close, and they both have good looks and different yet suitable personalities to go with each other. Thats what I think anyway.
Old 2008-02-27, 00:11   Link #842
Starber
kink queen.

Ichigo/Rukia and Renji/Rukia are my main favorites.
Old 2008-02-27, 06:06   Link #843
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Ishida and Dordonni. Just because they'd look good together, and make a awesome comedic duo.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:55   Link #844
T3rmina
...muso

uruuyu and jinta :P
Old 2008-03-03, 06:19   Link #845
Uncessored

Ichimaru and Matsumoto
Old 2008-03-04, 23:18   Link #846
destiny4everlove

My favorite pairings in Bleach are:

My OTP pairing in Bleach is IchiRuki. I love Ichigo and Rukia as individual characters and also as a pairing.

My favorite crack pairing is Ichigo-Hollow and Rukia.

My favorite sad-but-beautiful pairing is Byakuya and Hisana.

I also like the friendship between Renji and Rukia, but I don't see them as a couple.

And my last pairing:

Ishi/Hime. I'm not crazy about this pairing but I would not mind if they get together.
Old 2008-03-05, 08:31   Link #847
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Kon and Ririn...classic canon
Old 2008-03-09, 16:06   Link #848
EnvyXSin
is hardcore x 2

The only thing about Orihime that bothers me is that she seems extremely whinny. With all her "Kurosaki-kunn" crap. Besides that I love the IchiHime pairing. IchiRuki is getting on my last nerves.

RukiaXRenji- They both grew up together. He obviously has feelings for her, but Ichigo always seems to win her favor. I don't mind Rukia, but I just prefer Ichigo with someone other than her.

My favorite pairing: Gin Ichimaru and Matsumoto Rangiku.
One, Rangiku is by far my favorite character, and she makes me laugh everytime I see her appear onscreen. Not to mention her amazing 'cleavage of the gods'- it makes me jealous. Gin and Rangiku have a history with him saving her from starvation, and then when Gin was fighting with Hitsugaya, he backed down once Rangiku showed up. Lastly, he tells Rangiku when he leaves "I wish you held onto me a little longer" (something like that). For once he was NOT smiling, and his pained expression made my heart melt.

Another favorite: Youruichi and Urahara
Okay, she is sexy as hell, and they both are extremely down to earth and have been great friends throughout the years. She gave up her position just so she could go live with him. Hello, those two have been shacking up in the Urahara Candy Shop... HAWT. He probably has already tapped that already. The only thing that bothers me is the whole "they are JUST good friends kind of thing" you all know that there is a deeper connection there. They are loyal to each other, have about the same amount of power as each other, and stand together through anything.

Last Favorite: Hitsugaya and Hinamori.
I find this pair amazingly cute. Here he is a little hot-headed shorty, and then you have her quiet and kind of sort of annoying behavior at times. I love how overprotective Hitsugaya is over Hinamori. I know I know, everyone thinks since they grew up together that makes them like "brother and sister" which I beg to differ. His feelings are pretty obvious with his whole "If you hurt her I will kill you" demeanor. From what I hear in Japan, if a personvows to protect someone else, that shows love and devotion. You can see how much is pains him that she is so hung up on Aizen.
The only thing about Toshiro Hitsugaya that bothers me is how sometimes he comes on as if he is invinsible, then he gets his arse kicked. =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other pairings-

YouruichiXSoi Fong- I like Youruichi with Urahara, but I really like the whole past and feelings of devotion that can almost be considered romantic feelings that Soi Fon has for Youruichi. I guess what I am trying to say is that I like Soi Fong persuing Youruichi. Besides, they both are hot (this coming from a fellow girl) XD

GrimmjowXOrihime- Grimmjow gets me hot everytime I see his aqua colored hair come onscreen. He may be arrogant, but I am into that whole bad boy kind of thing. They both are complete opposites as well. While Orihime is quiet and sweet, he is loud and tough. I don't know when I see them together... I can see something.

UlliquoiraXOrihime- ( I know I spelt his name wrong.. oops) but I want to see more of this pairing. His whole commanding, dominating attitude makes me smile. Again, Orihime is shy and sweet, and he is this dark, quiet, and cold person. Opposites attract.
Old 2008-03-09, 17:12   Link #849
BleachOD
Banned

Spoiler for FOR 312 AND 313:
Old 2008-03-11, 21:34   Link #850
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I go with BleachOD's fave choice Ichi/Ruki but I also support the attempted murderers couple Urahara/Yorouichi
Old 2008-04-04, 16:54   Link #851
cuteangelika

I'd like hitsugaya and karin to end up together! so he and ichigo will be brothers in law! :-)
Old 2008-04-04, 18:10   Link #852
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Byakuya and Hisana its so beautiful that Byakuya still loves his wife a lot, and hold on to her memories...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2008-04-04, 19:11   Link #853
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
I would have to go with Senna and Ichigo.
Old 2008-04-05, 00:15   Link #854
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thanks to recent chapter my interest in ShinjiXHiyori has peaked , they are made for each other : )
Old 2008-04-06, 23:01   Link #855
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
IchigoxOrihime
RukiaxRenji
UryuuxNemu
Old 2008-04-06, 23:35   Link #856
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Tatsuki and Orihime.
They seem quite close, and they both have good looks and different yet suitable personalities to go with each other. Thats what I think anyway.
I.. don't think shes into Orihime that much.. maybe Chizuru(die) does tho.

I'd like to see that Crazy makeup captain's LT get with Uruuyu
Old 2008-04-07, 15:25   Link #857
Warchef

IchigoxRukia

It's the most likely to happen given character development in the series.

I don't think Renji will end up with Rukia nor do I think Inoue will end up with Ichigo. They aren't really major factors in either of the main lead's lives. At least Inoue isn't.
Old 2008-04-07, 22:51   Link #858
hydell

IchiRuki forever!!!
xD~~
Old 2008-04-08, 11:56   Link #859
daputas

IshidaXNemu FTW!!!
Old 2008-04-13, 03:45   Link #860
chocofancy

Ichigo and Rukia is my favorite couple. They are funny, brave, smart and cute. I hope they will end up together.

I like Kon too but what kind of doll is suitable for him....ah a big-boobs bunny doll, I think.
Closed Thread