AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-01-15, 18:43   Link #921
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
it is the real one. snh yuji can breath fire from his mouth and whip poeple with his tail
from his mouth? like sasuke's katon?

but the original yuuji can shoot flames from his hand? anyways, what other attacks does the default yuuji possess? any weapons he notably used or unrestricted spells?
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 19:17   Link #922
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
from his mouth? like sasuke's katon?
haha i was just making fun of him being some kind of monster (dragon)
Quote:
but the original yuuji can shoot flames from his hand? anyways, what other attacks does the default yuuji possess? any weapons he notably used or unrestricted spells?
yep, he can shoot fireballs. and he also uses the blood sucker (the big sword) a lot.
unrestricted spells? no he can only use fuzetsu.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 16:06   Link #923
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

speaking of the bloodsucker, would you mind telling the history of it as well as the aizen siblings? (was it aizen? or saizen?)

also, im a bit confused of the bloodsucker's ability. as portrayed on the anime, when the younger aizen (male) used it on shana, she received a cut but when shana used the weapon on him, he received multiple wounds. how does one determine the number of hits a target would get?
Old 2008-01-16, 16:24   Link #924
Steel Guardian

Quote:
also, im a bit confused of the bloodsucker's ability. as portrayed on the anime, when the younger aizen (male) used it on shana, she received a cut but when shana used the weapon on him, he received multiple wounds. how does one determine the number of hits a target would get?
I think it's based on the amount of Existence one has. The younger aizen didn't have a lot to begin with since the older one was constantly feeding it to him. And Shana can hold an enormous amount considering Alastor.
Steel Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 16:29   Link #925
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

so the younger aizen was inexperienced and thus, were incapable of using the weapon properly

the same goes i presume for the nietono no shana in which shana was able to grow flame wings and shoot fireballs from her sword when yuuji was around. yuuji is providing her with power to use almost the maximum of her weapon
Old 2008-01-17, 01:56   Link #926
setsuke

then can anyone tell me what yuji's dragon tail (or i think thats the name) uses and how he got it? Is it right after he became SnH or before
Old 2008-01-17, 19:30   Link #927
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

This is something that someone mentioned:

There are Tomogara that are evil due to consuming existence for their own selfish desires. But then there are those who are "considered" evil just because they consume humans just to survive.
But are the latter bunch really evil based on the human perspective that they devour humans only for food? These days, the extreme vegetarians call humans who eat even a shred of meat evil due to not considering animal rights. So if this view was placed in regards to the hungry Tomogara who eat only to survive, would they really be considered evil?

Pity on how different perspectives can warp the definitions of good and bad.

Any mention on how the Flame Haze were going to organize an assault on the Balle Masque to kill SoTF Sakai Yuji?
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 20:45   Link #928
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
This is something that someone mentioned:

There are Tomogara that are evil due to consuming existence for their own selfish desires. But then there are those who are "considered" evil just because they consume humans just to survive.
But are the latter bunch really evil based on the human perspective that they devour humans only for food? These days, the extreme vegetarians call humans who eat even a shred of meat evil due to not considering animal rights. So if this view was placed in regards to the hungry Tomogara who eat only to survive, would they really be considered evil?

Pity on how different perspectives can warp the definitions of good and bad.

Any mention on how the Flame Haze were going to organize an assault on the Balle Masque to kill SoTF Sakai Yuji?
That's completly different because if a Tomogora did eat people just to live then why would they be on earth, they would have led normal lives if they stayed in guze, and by eating humans then they just make themselves immortal, a human eats because the person's hungry, and they need it to live, but it doesn't extend the maximum amount of time they could live, or anything like that.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 21:13   Link #929
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
That's completly different because if a Tomogora did eat people just to live then why would they be on earth, they would have led normal lives if they stayed in guze, and by eating humans then they just make themselves immortal, a human eats because the person's hungry, and they need it to live, but it doesn't extend the maximum amount of time they could live, or anything like that.
Perhaps because the Crimson World is a dull place and there are stuff that are Earth-exclusive? Kind of like how the government spends loads of money on space exploration even though we should just stay on Earth...

They need power of existence to live/stay on Earth. Pheles, in the anime, didn't devour humans and see what happened, she practically half-died. People have to eat to extend the time they live too. People that don't eat won't stay very long on Earth either... Well, unless you believe people are born to live a set certain amount of time

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 05:22   Link #930
setsuke

btw can someone care and answer my question, fell like left out with no one replying to my question
Old 2008-01-18, 06:57   Link #931
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
btw can someone care and answer my question, fell like left out with no one replying to my question
oops sorry, didn't see ur post
yuji got it after he became snh, his hair transformed into a dragon tail form. he can control how it moves and so block attack and whip people with it.
Old 2008-01-18, 11:18   Link #932
Toreno
すごい!

Quote:
oops sorry, didn't see ur post
yuji got it after he became snh, his hair transformed into a dragon tail form. he can control how it moves and so block attack and whip people with it.
I suppose it's a snake tail, isn't it? Since he's the Snake of the Festival...Well, that's irrelevant anyway...
Toreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 11:23   Link #933
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreno View Post
I suppose it's a snake tail, isn't it? Since he's the Snake of the Festival...Well, that's irrelevant anyway...
a dragon is just a big snake isn't it. anyway it is called a dragon's tail
Old 2008-01-18, 12:51   Link #934
Toreno
すごい!

Quote:
a dragon is just a big snake isn't it. anyway it is called a dragon's tail
Sort of.
Toreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 13:35   Link #935
setsuke

Thanks a lot for tellin finally got my answer, so it like his weapon and another support huh bet it bloack all of shana's attack huh.
Old 2008-01-18, 14:30   Link #936
Midori Chi

Does anyone know where I could read the novels translated online? I've been watching the anime for a long time now. I buy the VIZ novels, but watching Shana 2 has made me want to know what happens next. ><

Noizi Ito rocks. *__*
Midori Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 14:32   Link #937
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Novels are not translated online
Old 2008-01-18, 14:34   Link #938
Midori Chi

I have to wait? Aww..Oh well. I figured so. >.<
Midori Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 05:14   Link #939
Kyuusaisha

No worries, with VIZ's translating speed you'll be able to read the current volume 2015!
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 08:27   Link #940
Eternal Haruhist

Send a message via MSN to Eternal Haruhist
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Are the fights in the light novels a lot better than the anime?

BTW, I wonder if they could try getting Yuji to really test his capabilities instead of that sappy one-hit KO against the Rinne that Wilhelmina created for test training?
about that training, it was pretty easy for Yugi to defeat tht rinne, it appeared to be even easier for him that for Shana in episode 1.that rinne was as powerful as the first one or was just a weak imitation?
Eternal Haruhist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen