AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-14, 21:00   Link #10341
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well... with Rin's personality, she'd first be shocked, but afterwards I'd expect her to go along with it - and this would have a huge impact on the obvious Yuzuki ending.

I'm fine with the teasing
Is it sad that I think that if rin joined yuzuki and haruto during their sexytime that it would be epic as hell
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 21:05   Link #10342
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Is it sad that I think that if rin joined yuzuki and haruto during their sexytime that it would be epic as hell
No, it is normal to think about that. It is kind of a male fantasy to have two females at one go. I once imagine when I lived in the dorm in college that my girlfriend's hot roommate would joined us once though "complications" happened.

The issue is that this manga kind of represents reality more than fantasy which is kind of new for romance manga anyhow so, in short the relationship of Haruto and Eba will be broken if Rin joins in.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 21:19   Link #10343
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No, it is normal to think about that. It is kind of a male fantasy to have two females at one go. I once imagine when I lived in the dorm in college that my girlfriend's hot roommate would joined us once though "complications" happened.

The issue is that this manga kind of represents reality more than fantasy which is kind of new for romance manga anyhow so, in short the relationship of Haruto and Eba will be broken if Rin joins in.
Right down to the whole "Childhood friend asks for one last shag before her marriage so she can forget about her childhood crush" I mean...hasn't this happened to everyone?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 21:32   Link #10344
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Right down to the whole "Childhood friend asks for one last shag before her marriage so she can forget about her childhood crush" I mean...hasn't this happened to everyone?
Well I din't say it entirely represented reality. I said it represented reality more than fantasy. It got to have some aspect of fantasy otherwise some readers will not read.

Also was that Netorare tag always present in this thread?
Old 2013-07-14, 21:34   Link #10345
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post

Also was that Netorare tag always present in this thread?
Yup, I still laugh when I see it sometimes xD
Old 2013-07-14, 21:55   Link #10346
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Never gonna happen, sadly.
Well I was going for more of him teasing her right back rather than any physical type of thing going on. Like when she asked if he wanted to stay and see her undress. He would say sure and sit down in a casual manner type of way just to see her reaction. Not that saying seeing them both dressed in nothing more than a red ribbon in bed together for his birthday present wouldn't be an exquisite present...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 22:05   Link #10347
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yup, I still laugh when I see it sometimes xD
Yeah...................I understand frustration but has a lot of people turned into fruitcakes?
Old 2013-07-15, 18:40   Link #10348
Saber024

been catching up... reading ch 221 onwards... i don't like Chisa, she has filler written all over here..
Old 2013-07-18, 18:44   Link #10349
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
If you want to know what character creates the best chapters in KimiMachi, c236 will answer it. She's definitely not the nicest girl around, but Rin takes the cake in my book ... every chapter with her is interesting.

Oh, and... damn, Seo. Damn. I find it interesting that his artwork in those series like KimiMachi or Half+Half which are _not_ supposed to be "ecchi" feel so much more sexy and alluring than those shows like Princess Lucia, which are_designed_ to be. At least I found Rin to be irresistably hot in this chapter.
I had a feeling Rin would draw you out, Mentar.

I agree, she makes every chapter good. Whether she is in lingerie or not.
Old 2013-07-20, 21:14   Link #10350
Johnny
Working the bags...

Haruto's rebuilding his harem...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 21:50   Link #10351
Freeter
beyond

Suzuka with glasses and job hunting arc...bravo Seo, you just opened up a whole new dairy farm
Old 2013-07-21, 16:56   Link #10352
justavisitor

Wow, Seo just becomes my new idol...just when you think there is no way to introduce another girl at this point of the manga (ch 237) Seo deliverers again XD

And that girl instantly falls into Haruto because he is the first one who is not intimated by her arrogant and serious attitude??

P.S
actually Haruto shouldn't have trouble to land a job, all he needs is to look for a female supervisor XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 18:07   Link #10353
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Although employment is scarce, I agree with Haruto, its not like they're competing for the same job, no need to discourage/bash people with your achievements. I could easily hate Nagato if weren't for her beauty.
Old 2013-08-02, 18:46   Link #10354
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Looks like Nagato is next in line to fall in love with Haruto, if she hasn't already. I shudder at the thought of her being as persistent, arrogant and serious in love hunting as she is about job hunting. I can already see her meeting Yuzuki after Haruto declares he has a girlfriend, eyeing Yuzuki up and down and making a thorough analysis of why she's a better match for Haruto.

I can also totally see a Little Busters esque title achievement for Nagato. "Nagato acquired the title "The hot-headed job (love) hunter"".
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 22:28   Link #10355
Freeter
beyond

And to think, all it took for new girl to fall for Haruto was a wet t-shirt
Old 2013-08-04, 22:32   Link #10356
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
And to think, all it took for new girl to fall for Haruto was a wet t-shirt
that and he gave up his interview for her I think it was that more then anything i'll give the guy credit he certainly doesn't act like he has a gf waiting at home. Tsk tsk tsk o yea and that gf's student living next door poor bastard
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 05:54   Link #10357
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
that and he gave up his interview for her I think it was that more then anything
That's obvious, Freeter was likely just joking.
Old 2013-08-05, 08:59   Link #10358
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami View Post
Looks like Nagato is next in line to fall in love with Haruto, if she hasn't already. I shudder at the thought of her being as persistent, arrogant and serious in love hunting as she is about job hunting. I can already see her meeting Yuzuki after Haruto declares he has a girlfriend, eyeing Yuzuki up and down and making a thorough analysis of why she's a better match for Haruto.

I can also totally see a Little Busters esque title achievement for Nagato. "Nagato acquired the title "The hot-headed job (love) hunter"".
I thought Nagato already stated she is always serious in both job hunting and love hunting in the previous chapter (or the one before)

But this is exactly what we need. A rival who is serious about stealing (in Nagato's style, grabbing XD) haruto away from eba. Create some misunderstanding or mistrust between the couple. It is about time for some new drama

That is, if Seo determines to do that. New characters always come and go because Seo always gives up writing something meaningful consistently for 20+ chapters (heck, lately he can't even be serious for 10+ chapters in a row) Can we finally have a serious arc for a change?
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 09:06   Link #10359
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But this is exactly what we need. A rival who is serious about stealing (in Nagato's style, grabbing XD) haruto away from eba. Create some misunderstanding or mistrust between the couple. It is about time for some new drama

That is, if Seo determines to do that. New characters always come and go because Seo always gives up writing something meaningful consistently for 20+ chapters (heck, lately he can't even be serious for 10+ chapters in a row) Can we finally have a serious arc for a change?
wouldn't bet on it.

But hey, a change of pace wouldn't be so bad.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 10:33   Link #10360
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I thought Nagato already stated she is always serious in both job hunting and love hunting in the previous chapter (or the one before)

Are you sure about this? Last time this happened haters went ragemode for a year or so - remember that?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life