Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 12:38   Link #41
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I'm calling human like creatures with animal features
Kemenomimis should have been included as playable bonus alien races. Gamers should be able to pick from nekomimi, inumimi, usamimi, kitsunemimi, etc.

They should also be given different biotic powers like :

1. Moe Burst : Stuns all enemies in a certain radius.
2. Nyan!~ Attack : Converts the enemy to your side while it takes bleeding damage due to nasal haemorrage.
3. Innocent eyes : Stops target from firing weapon.
4. Cuteness Proximity : All enemies gravitate towards the player with overheated weapons. The closer they are to the player, the more DOT they take.

With this, Bioware can boost game sales by 1000%.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:06   Link #42
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wish there was a Werewolf like race, and I mean wolfhuman 24/7 Something like on Ben 10 with the alien werewolf guy that has a Super Sonic howl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Alternatively you can pawn off your stuff just for that.

Personally I think that the science behind Mass Effect is to smooth out gravitational waves using those big machines while increasing the mass of another at another end to pull things towards the speed of light.

They should include cute-looking aliens to make this game less gothic and dark. Moe effect would be good.
No thanks, Mass Effect would Lose sales if it became less dark. you seem to have a problem with this, seriously
Old 2009-11-27, 15:47   Link #43
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Tali !!!! Hell yeah, if she is there, and if I don't like the new recruits, it'll still be worth it. Best line was ''I can't tell you how much what you said means to me'', hinting a possible romance option? Or not, but in ether case, she is in the team.
Old 2009-12-04, 14:04   Link #44
Statonxyb
hrm

More Mass Effect 2 information/news:

A new squadmate was been revealed last week.

Samara

http://masseffect.bioware.com/video/135/

Mass Effect 2 is now a two-disc game, 3 if you have the Collector's Edition.

Chris Priestly of BioWare said:

"Ok some details for you.

1 - Yes, there are 2 game discs for both the PC and Xbox 360 versions, both the Collector's and standard editions.

2 - There is a 3rd disc with the Collector's Edition. This is a movie DvD containing making of and other bonus information.

3 - The PC version is a standard install. You install the information from both discs and then play with 1 disc in the drive. No swapping.

4 - You can install the game to your Xbox 360 Hard Drive as long as you have enough memory to do so and have the correct disc in the drive when you play.

5 - Even though there is a disc swap, it occurs at a carefully planned place in the game (that does not interfere with gameplay) and is done once. You do not swap back and forth. 1 swap and then done.

6 - Why 2 discs? Answer: Because you cannot fit this much awesome on one disc.

Hope this helps."

The Collector's Edition screenshot:

Old 2009-12-04, 20:04   Link #45
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I'm guessing she is replacing whats-her-face...urm...the daughter of beneziah, however they could have made Samara a little bit prettier

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 21:00   Link #46
Statonxyb
hrm

Possibly, yeah. However, she does resemble a Matriarch-style Asari more than the normal ones, which could be interesting to see how that option translates into the game.
Old 2009-12-12, 20:24   Link #47
Westlo
Lets be reality

Ass Effect 2

Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 00:46   Link #48
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

mmmm giggity
Old 2009-12-13, 05:01   Link #49
Statonxyb
hrm

I don't remember Yvonne Strahovski's ass being that big.

Then again, maybe they just modeled her face and voice after her, not the whole thing. ;P
Old 2009-12-13, 07:41   Link #50
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

One of the new classes available (I dont know if it actually is a new class) is the Engineer, who can deploy drones and hack into mechanized opponents using tech abilities.

Oh and no more endless bullets, you have ammo clips that can run out now.

Old 2009-12-13, 07:46   Link #51
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Oh and no more endless bullets, you have ammo clips that can run out now.
But I suppose the magazines contain thousands of rounds as stated in the Codex of the orriginal?

Don't get me wrong, it's a welcome change. Now maybe we'll see more actual ammunition orientated customisation in being able to swap types on the fly in the thick of it.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 07:49   Link #52
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
But I suppose the magazines contain thousands of rounds as stated in the Codex of the orriginal?
Well for one of the weapons it only had like 450-490 bullets in it and with every reload the number of bullets decreases, also I think this Mass Effect is going to be 18 since the trailers keep saying 18+, there is the prescence of blood splattered across the walls and there are sex scenes.

Old 2009-12-13, 07:58   Link #53
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
They're not magazines, they're "thermal clips". The explanation is that weapons don't cool down on their own anymore in Mass Effect 2 and that you have a limited number of "thermal clips" to keep them cool. It's still functionally like an ammo system, though.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 08:07   Link #54
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
They're not magazines, they're "thermal clips". The explanation is that weapons don't cool down on their own anymore in Mass Effect 2 and that you have a limited number of "thermal clips" to keep them cool. It's still functionally like an ammo system, though.
An interesting concept indeed but for the love God I hope they don't call something that should rightfully be called a magazine a "clip"...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 08:34   Link #55
Westlo
Lets be reality

Cinematic Trailer, full version out later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statonxyb View Post
I don't remember Yvonne Strahovski's ass being that big.

Then again, maybe they just modeled her face and voice after her, not the whole thing. ;P
Miranda's suppose to be the perfect woman or something like that which explains the upgrade to Yvonne's ass. All I know is that my Shepard's going to be tapping that ass.. though I hope they fix her face.. it's looks like ass in quite a few gameplay shots

The perfect woman line is in the "Stars of Mass Effect 2" trailer showcasing the voice acting talent.

Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 09:12   Link #56
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

If Ashley is in the game I wonder how she will react to Miranda and Shepard's reactions, even if she is not part of the main crew it would still be good to see her reaction. You cant just tap that then leave for another woman after you saved her life and you risked your life with her.

I hope we are able to take full control of the crew members, like switching characters so we dont have to be Shepard all the time and you get a chance to play as your crew members. It would also be good IMO if crew members could do individual missions as part of their backstory etc...

Old 2009-12-13, 10:23   Link #57
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Cinematic Trailer, full version out later on.

Miranda's suppose to be the perfect woman or something like that which explains the upgrade to Yvonne's ass. All I know is that my Shepard's going to be tapping that ass.. though I hope they fix her face.. it's looks like ass in quite a few gameplay shots

The perfect woman line is in the "Stars of Mass Effect 2" trailer showcasing the voice acting talent.

wow i hope they do too XD that face looks awkward.
Old 2009-12-13, 12:39   Link #58
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
That has got to be the dumbest implement for a shooting game. How much heat does the thermal clip take off anyway? 25%? 50%? Anything less than 100% is too brainless to be called a nerf.

Firstly, snipers don't benefit because their weapons overheat easily, moreso than ARs. Shooting a couple of Geth Primes as support fire requires timed shots, it takes 4 Tungsten Rounds/3 Proton Rounds on an SR with over 300 dmg to blow open their shields. Fire 3 shots in succession and the weapon overheats, so one needs to time the shots to get 4 hits in 7-10s in succession to prevent your teammates from getting squashed.

Secondly, biotic skills already have slow CD times. The main concept of having a biotic in a team is to throw a skill like Singularity or Warp to disorientate bigger enemies or groups, allowing the team to kill them fast. Having to reclip in the middle of the second immediate engagement can be disastrous, when the cooldown option just slows down the rate of fire rather than just going out immediately.

Thirdly, no more scouting of corners/clearing large open areas while fighting on the fly. I hope to explain this in detail if I am not so tired right now, so I would just say : Anyone with military training will know why USUALLY the guy with the SAW gets the suicidal prestige of being the first out of the door into an open area while retreating out of a building.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 12:54   Link #59
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

First point: Why on earth would any weapon benefit from thermal clips? It's supposed to add a new layer of tension and difficulty.

Second point: Since when did biotics overheat? The thermal clips are for guns, not biotics.

Third point: Scouting corners just became more tactical, since you can't just barge in while keeping the trigger pressed like any decent high-end gun in ME1 could.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 13:20   Link #60
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

What I saw in the trailer was not thermal clips but magazines and ammo that lowered every time you reloaded:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/univer...sses/sentinel/

Look at the video and in the bottom left corner you see what looks like a counter of the amount of bullets you have left in your magazine.

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 2