Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-15, 17:22   Link #61
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Damn you Kubo, you created an interesting character and you constantly gave her in harms way, more then once. If it's like he hates his own characters...

*sigh*, if chapters drag on this much, i can't imagine what ending it will be. Or maybe Kubo will simply stop writing out of boredom, just like Aizen has planned.
Old 2010-07-15, 18:54   Link #62
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
And whose hand was touching her necklace? was it herself or Gin? (I think it means he gave it to her! ^_^)
Obviously Yamamoto hid the original ouken in Rangiku's cleavage, thinking that everyone would be so focused on her bosom that they wouldn't even notice the key hanging in between. Its just too bad that Gin saw through his plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Damn you Kubo, you created an interesting character and you constantly gave her in harms way, more then once. If it's like he hates his own characters...
To be fair, Kubo has stated that Rangiku is one of his favorite characters, just because she's hurt doesn't mean he hates her. Its not like she's actually going to die.
Old 2010-07-15, 19:09   Link #63
kitten320

Matsumoto's wound doesn't look fatal, it more looked like Gin tried to get her out of bigger danger and at the same time not to reveal too many secrets.

His character is the only one who remains interesting, he seems to be the only one about whom Kubo made some plans. I'm actually curiouse as to what did he mean by those words about Kira and stuff.

And Tatsuki... Looks like a lot of fans will be happy now... I mean, there are quiet a lot of Tatsuki/Orihime supporters and now there are even more reasons to ship them.

Is it just me or is each tomboy like character kind of gay here? That includes Soi Fon and Tatsuki now... Hiyori is still on the other side though.

And what is with Ishin?
Old 2010-07-15, 19:13   Link #64
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Keigo vs Aizen. This should be good...

I'm disappointed he didn't perform one of his trademark dives towards Matsumoto's bosom, but I guess this isn't really the time for that.
well he was already gone by the time matsumoto showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Tatsuki has officially gone lez and now Rangiku is dead...........shame
Aizen continues to be amazing but soooo boring
or she is pissed that ichigo might be hanging out with this big tit chick instead of her best friend orihime who she knows wants ichigo.
Old 2010-07-15, 19:14   Link #65
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm fairly certain it was Gin's hand touching her heart.

It seems to me that he wanted her to admit that she came there for him because cared about him and instead she came asking questions about Kira.

I don't think he killed her either, just kept her out of her way for her own good. Why else mention more than once about her "shaky body"? If she'd even attempted to go toe to toe with Aizen he'd have killed her without hesitation. At least this way he knows where she is and how badly she's wounded. She'll be fine in the end but she'll wake up feeling all betrayed blah blah blah.

Makes me think he has his own plan in there somewhere.

I liked this chapter - an actual good mix of comedy and drama. Though I gotta say Tatsuki's jealousy towards Rangiku was a little unexpected. I mean she's been friends with Orihime for forever and never got bent out of shape about her and Ichigo being friends. If that was Kubo's attempt to dispel the lezzie fantasies I think it was mission fail.
Old 2010-07-15, 19:26   Link #66
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

>Tatsuki says Matsumoto is beautiful
>cold, hard evidence she's a lesbian

sidenote: Matsumoto is beautiful, bit tits or not.
Old 2010-07-15, 19:55   Link #67
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Hm, not much happened in this chapter except more Rangiku and Gin talk.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-07-15, 19:58   Link #68
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm fairly certain it was Gin's hand touching her heart.

It seems to me that he wanted her to admit that she came there for him because cared about him and instead she came asking questions about Kira.
Those were my thoughts as well, I hope we get a flashback of their past sometime soon. I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo showed us a little more of their conversation next chapter. He has the habit of back tracking a little bit at the start of the chapter.
Old 2010-07-15, 20:06   Link #69
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
>Tatsuki says Matsumoto is beautiful
>cold, hard evidence she's a lesbian
As much as I'd love to agree with you since I like the idea of Tatsuki as a lesbian, I just don't think that's the case.

She looked almost depressed(?) about it. If she was a lesbian wouldn't she be like "Hot damn! Hot chicks for me to hang out with! Ichigo better hook me up with summa that!"

Noticing someone is beautiful doesn't = gay. A lot of my gfs looks at other girls and say "oh she's hot" or "she's gorgeous" and any guy who says he can't tell if another guy is good looking is flat out lying. We all have the ability to do it.
Old 2010-07-15, 20:07   Link #70
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Those were my thoughts as well, I hope we get a flashback of their past sometime soon. I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo showed us a little more of their conversation next chapter. He has the habit of back tracking a little bit at the start of the chapter.
One can only hope eh?
Old 2010-07-15, 20:40   Link #71
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
As much as I'd love to agree with you since I like the idea of Tatsuki as a lesbian, I just don't think that's the case.

She looked almost depressed(?) about it. If she was a lesbian wouldn't she be like "Hot damn! Hot chicks for me to hang out with! Ichigo better hook me up with summa that!"

Noticing someone is beautiful doesn't = gay. A lot of my gfs looks at other girls and say "oh she's hot" or "she's gorgeous" and any guy who says he can't tell if another guy is good looking is flat out lying. We all have the ability to do it.
>.> wait, are you being sarcastic or taking my sarcasm as seriousness?
Old 2010-07-15, 21:31   Link #72
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
Hm, not much happened in this chapter except more Rangiku and Gin talk.
Too bad they didn't say anything.
Old 2010-07-15, 22:07   Link #73
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Too bad they didn't say anything.
For me it said a lot that Rangiku didn't ask Gin straight forward why he didn't call her and went for "oh noes, kira so sad you know?" bullshit. I thought she or their relationship was more mature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Yeah, how nice of him to give her an extra how ever long to live before Aizen vapes Karakura Town and her unconcious body along with it...
gotta doubt it will will affect her at all, Aizen just needs "spirit enriched land" and "human souls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well, since the chapters are called Deicide, I suppose they HAVE TO end with Aizen's death (who was a god long before merging with the hogyoku...) which brings up another matter of discussion: how many deicide chapters will there be? Will it go beyond 20? I'm fairly sure it will!
I'm still crossing my fingers for the titles eventually leading to (the death of) the spirit king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And Tatsuki... Looks like a lot of fans will be happy now... I mean, there are quiet a lot of Tatsuki/Orihime supporters and now there are even more reasons to ship them.

Is it just me or is each tomboy like character kind of gay here? That includes Soi Fon and Tatsuki now... Hiyori is still on the other side though.

And what is with Ishin?
unreasonable reasons if you ask me, but yeah that's what shipping is about isn't it?

while Soifon obviously got the hots for Yoruichi, the only common things with Tatsuki are their cup sizes and the gruff attitude

Isshin? not gay at all imo

Quote:
hint: not every lesbian behaves like Chizuru
Old 2010-07-15, 22:40   Link #74
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
The focus of this chapter was Gin's and Matsumoto's relationship, it's obvious he does not want her to get hurt, it's also obvious that Aizen knows this. The real question is and IMO always has been where does Gin ultimaTely stand? Is he on a side, or is he just on his own side? Will he be forced to choose at some point? Also where does Aizen ultimately stand on Gin. Why does he keep him around when he sees that there are things Gin has done to prove that he is not 100% with Aizen. If you have to ask what things he has done, then you have not been reading this manga, so I'll skip explaining myself. Gin wanted Rangiku safely out of the way while not showing weakness to Aizen, but he did cuz Aizen is way too smart to fall for that. I wonder when Aizen will finally try to kill him?

As for Tatsuki being a lesbian, I must admit I've thought that at the begining of this manga, but now I'm not sure, we'll probably never know unless KT puts it in the manga or says it in an interview, so I'll just take her for a tomboy for now.

Last edited by MAQI; 2010-07-15 at 23:09.
Old 2010-07-15, 22:40   Link #75
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
unreasonable reasons if you ask me, but yeah that's what shipping is about isn't it?

while Soifon obviously got the hots for Yoruichi, the only common things with Tatsuki are their cup sizes and the gruff attitude

Isshin? not gay at all imo
Yep, shippings don't need much to rule

Yeh that's true, though Tatsuki is seriously close to Orihime and a lot of the things that she said and did could be considered as attraction if she was a guy... of course I don't claim her as 100% lesbian or anything. I don't even claim Soi Fon like that who showed far more attraction towards Yoruichi.

It's just something to think about, and Kubo is a yuri supporter as far as I know.

Also a lot of people thought that Tatsuki was jealouse that Ichigo is hanging around with someone prettier than her and stuff like this... but I think it is a slightlly off idea... at least the word placement gave different meaning for me... maybe it is because of translation?

Lol good to hear that
Though I was more reffering to him being tied up... did I miss something?

Will admit now that I did skip through some stuff in previouse chapters so if it was mentioned anywhere, you don't have to answer then.

P.S. MAQI, so you decided to use that avatar? Some people were saying that it feels like being hypnotized
Old 2010-07-15, 23:04   Link #76
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Lol good to hear that
Though I was more reffering to him being tied up... did I miss something?
nah just kidding, your post just asked for it because you were talking about the gay factor and then suddenly wondered about Isshin

great Avatar Maqi-san!
Old 2010-07-15, 23:12   Link #77
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Yeah kitty I like it a lot, maybe I'll hypnotize people into liking Orihime! Thanks you for it kitty, and you too Mike.
Old 2010-07-15, 23:50   Link #78
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
The focus of this chapter was Gin's and Matsumoto's relationship, it's obvious he does not want her to get hurt, it's also obvious that Aizen knows this. The real question is and IMO always has been where does Gin ultimaTely stand? Is he on a side, or is he just on his own side? Will he be forced to choose at some point? Also where does Aizen ultimately stand on Gin. Why does he keep him around when he sees that there are things Gin has done to prove that he is not 100% with Aizen. If you have to ask what things he has done, then you have not been reading this manga, so I'll skip explaining myself. Gin wanted Rangiku safely out of the way while not showing weakness to Aizen, but he did cuz Aizen is way too smart to fall for that. I wonder when Aizen will finally try to kill him?

As for Tatsuki being a lesbian, I must admit I've thought that at the begining of this manga, but now I'm not sure, we'll probably never know unless KT puts it in the manga or says it in an interview, so I'll just take her for a tomboy for now.
I've always wondered about Tatsuki too, some of her interactions with Orihime inspired "Hmmm" moments for me and her desperation when Orihime left was heartbreaking.

And the interplay with Aizen and Gin is definately interesting. What's the saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Aizen does this all the time. He probably knew baragan hated him, he knew many of the Espada would betray him, he knew which Shinigami to mess with (both past, i.e. Vizards, and present) and with Tousen and Gin I'm sure he had/has no illusions either. To understand the Aizen-Gin dynamic I think we have to know what their real goals are and we won't know till KT says it, cause he made those two mysterious and hell, lol.
Old 2010-07-16, 00:57   Link #79
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
>.> wait, are you being sarcastic or taking my sarcasm as seriousness?
I can't tell anymore... damn it all to hell...

@ WONDERMIKE - I think Chizuru might be the exception... That girl has some...issues.
Old 2010-07-16, 01:56   Link #80
TheRime

Quote:

Is it just me or is each tomboy like character kind of gay here?

Wellll, I'd consider Rukia to be pretty tomboyish too (if I ignore the fact that she wears mostly skirts/dresses in the Living World but). But I agree about Tatsuki. I honestly thought the author MEANT for her to be gay for Orihime.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread